[MERGED] All about Warts (Kulugo)

Comments

• IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I have no idea what you have--warts definitely do not look watery. It may just be pimples? Have a dermatologist look at it.
  • im_a_chickim_a_chick |PunkRockQueen| PExer
    doc, ano yung process ng wart removal? is it painful? my derma told me kasi na meorn akong konting warts sa may neck and she wants to remove it para di na dumami. curious lang ako if masakit ba yung removal nun. im having second thoughts kasi on saying yes sa kanya.

thanks doc. :)
    Dermatologists usually remove it by electrocautery--there's a metal probe attached to an electric current, which zaps the warts dead. Prior to the procedure, the dermatologist will apply a local anesthetic called EMLA. It's painless.
  • CiGaWeTteCiGaWeTte kiss my ash PExer
    Ermm.. i had a tiny one on my neck before..

It sorta got removed i think it got snagged on my necklace.. Basta i noticed lang that my neck was itchy, and when i checked my neck, i saw dot of blood on the part where the wart was supposed to be...

Ermm.. is this bad? will this cause me to get more warts? It's been a couple of months now and still no new wart :D
    If you snagged it completely, then it won't regrow. If there is even a miniscule or microscopic amount left, it may.
    thanks doc. :)
  • Amuro_RayAmuro_Ray Member PExer
    curious lang, what is the main reason of warts?
    They are caused by viral infections of the skin or the mucosa.
  • junben_cjunben_c Member PExer
    hi doc. effective po ba yung amazing touch cream na inaapply sa warts na pampatanggal daw?
  • eyedoceyedoc Member PExer
    I don't really know what's in Amazing Touch cream. Sorry. It's better to see a dermatologist, though, because he/she would know if the problem is, indeed a wart. And, the best way to treat that particular wart.
    im going to have it removed this week. im still a bit nervous, i dont know kasi paano yung process. :( though sabi ni doc ira, its painless.. hay.. anyway, no pain no gain..
  • MercuryRisingMercuryRising Member PExer
    how much does it cost to treat warts?
    A few thousand bucks, but definitely less than P4000 I'd guess.
    i just had my warts removed kanina. its painless :) merong anesthesia prior to the process of electrocautery. meron lang akong marks ngayon, then it will scab daw according to my derma, so she gave a an ointment. :D
  • littlegurllittlegurl Viva La Vida! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I know something bout this warts thingy..

my lola, 2 aunts have these warts located sa upper extrimities nila..viral nga daw..they have it treated sa BioeSsence and its expensive mejo..pero ok yung results..

sinusunog ata or laser..tapos may inaaply na mga ointment para mag-heal agad yung mga scars..

:imu:
  • riAbabyriAbaby Ya need heals? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di ba pwede gamitin ung creams na merong salicylic acid? i heard they help.

and is it true it could spread anywhere if a body part got contact with a wart that has been wounded and bleeding?
    Salicylic acid solutions will only help with very small warts.

Warts can be spread even by casual contact--it doesn't have to be wounded and bleeding.
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl Thriving. PExer
    My cousin has warts on his hands. He had most of them burned off already.

They say that it can be genetic and that it's a virus.

How do warts occur and how do you get rid of them? His warts seem to be sprouting from around his neck, too. eww.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl Thriving. PExer
    bump
  • NeutronBurstNeutronBurst somehowisenough PExer
    paano ba maalis ang warts? meron kc ako matagal na ito,nanganak pa ng isa.i tried removing it by a cutter nagdugo siya.ano pa bang ibang paraan to remove this warts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file