Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Any pretty girls who would like to date and keep a cute bisexual as a boyf?

I'm just wondering what my chances are of having and keeping a girl once I become very open and truthful to her....

Comments

• I she loves you, she will accept you. I believe some women would accept you even if you are bi. Some would find it hardly an issue. Believe me, I know.

Anyway, I hope that when you do find her, you won't try to make an issue of you being bi every now and then. As in kung mag aaway man kayo or if it doesn't work out in the end, do not blame her and tell her it is because you are bi after all. Yun lang.

Have fun finding her.
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    clone19 wrote:
    I'm just wondering what my chances are of having and keeping a girl once I become very open and truthful to her....

if at 30, my lovelife is not yet that stable, i'll surely get back at you, we could have some agreements by then:D
  • with my looks, i would already have 2 kids by that time queenkatie.... :naughty: joke.
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ hahaha, at least you're funny

and no woman in her right mind would pass up the chance to keep one

i'll keep my bargain though, 30 it is:glee:
  • angelic_blueangelic_blue PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    helo clone19
  • For me, it wouldn't really matter so long as you love her and you'll be faithful to her. marami ng broad minded ngayon, im sure you wouldn't have hard time finding her.
  • nde ako pretty, but i definitely say NO to bisexual guys. but i like bisexual guys for friends. they're cool. they can share experiences with both sexes. maraming tips makukuha sa kanila. hehe...

i have respect for them, don't get me wrong. and i think most bisexual guys are discreet, tama ba?

why can't bisexual guys be out? just wondering.
  • ayaw ko nga.
    mahirap na hahaha...

pero gusto ko sila as close friends..
    i respect them.

pero hanggang dun lang.

once a bi, always a bi eh diba?
    parang ganun so nakakatakot hehe..

baka mas maarte pa siya kesa sa akin hehe.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I had a bi friend once...and he was such a good kisser...too bad when we last saw each other I was with my boyf...I'd have kissed him hehe.

getting back to the topic:
    for me it's okay just as long as I can trust him not to have those sordid affairs and to be loyal and trustworthy...
  • no! ano ko panakip butas
  • nde ako pretty, but i definitely say NO to bisexual guys. but i like bisexual guys for friends. they're cool. they can share experiences with both sexes. maraming tips makukuha sa kanila. hehe...

i have respect for them, don't get me wrong. and i think most bisexual guys are discreet, tama ba?

why can't bisexual guys be out? just wondering.

Some bisexual guys are out....

samantha_jones: I'm a good kisser!
  • blue_rainblue_rain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    what are your other qualifications clone19? basta pretty lang? what if di ganun ka pretty? :confused:
  • i actually don't mind. i guess the rules are as basic to me as in dating a heterosexual. for as long as mahal nya ako at wag niya akong ipagsabay with anyone. :D