Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

question lang!

After ng liposuction(tama ba spelling?)

Saan tinatapon yung mga nakuhang fats? :)

Comments

• eeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!
  • I know! diba! its a valid question naman! :)
  • oo nga. ginagawang sabon?
  • hehehe! baka i-blender tapus gagawing mayo! :D
  • hmmm still waiting for a doctor... I suppose... :rolleyes:
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    During liposuction, the fats sucked out go into a large bottle, and then they are subsequently segregated and disposed of as a biological waste material. Private garbage disposal companies then get these waste materials from the hospital, and I believe they are subsequently burned.
  • a ok! does that apply to other body parts that are thrown away? like liveer or heart?
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Diseased organs are not treated in the same impersonal disregard as, say, excess skin or adipose tissues. Organs are sent to the pathology lab for tissue diagnosis. A sample is taken, then they are either preserved in formalin, or incinerated usually after the proper prayers have been said by the hospital priest. Amputated limbs, however, need to have death certificates filled out for a formal cremation and/or burial. So a person may have 2 or more death certificates issued on himself, all legal. Don't ask me why. It's the law, and I'm not a lawyer.
  • Originally posted by Ira:
    Diseased organs are not treated in the same impersonal disregard as, say, excess skin or adipose tissues. Organs are sent to the pathology lab for tissue diagnosis. A sample is taken, then they are either preserved in formalin, or incinerated usually after the proper prayers have been said by the hospital priest. Amputated limbs, however, need to have death certificates filled out for a formal cremation and/or burial. So a person may have 2 or more death certificates issued on himself, all legal. Don't ask me why. It's the law, and I'm not a lawyer.

galeng nun a! hehe! about the death certificate! :) thanks doc ira!