Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

[MERGED] Glutaphos

yesterday, my friend gave me a Glutaphos... she said that it helps her remember the stuff she studied the night before....

i'm not yet taking any of the tablets... i need your opinion Doc...

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Glutaphos is basically calcium, glutamic acid, and vitamin B complex. It's touted to be memory enhancing, although personally I've never really tried giving this to patients or nor heard about its actual effectivity (we use another type of medication kasi). It's pretty harmless, though, since it's just a daily supplement. You can take them if you want. The suggested dose for immediate results (claimed by the manufacturer) is 2 tablets 30 minutes before studying.
  • THANKS A BUNCH DOC!!! :)
  • sabi kse na good for the brain daw ito....totoo ba to?
    Glutaphos contains calcium, glutamic acid, thiamine, and vitamin B12. It's actually a vitamin, but it's touted by Metro Drug to "enhance mental faculties, productivity, concentration, alacrity, memory; refreshes the system in cases of mental/physical fatigue". I don't know how effective it actually is, I haven't met anyone who became a genius after taking this. But it's pretty safe to take on a longterm basis.
  • uy salamat doc ira!!!!!! salamat talaga!!! =)
    You're welcome.
  • Glutamin acid? Is it related to glutamate as in monosodium glutamate?
    Glutamic acid is an amino acid used by the body for enzymatic reactions. Monosodium glutamate is not identical to glutamic acid found in unprocessed, unadulterated food and in the human body. While the L-glutamic acid portion of MSG, and the L-glutamic acid found naturally may be metabolized identically, metabolism of MSG includes metabolism of all of the contaminants associated with it. Glutamic acid is natural and non-carcinogenic; MSG is made up of L-glutamic acid, D-glutamic acid, pyroglutamic acid, mono and dichloro propanols, and heterocyclic amines (the last two are carcinogenic).
  • Well my sister used to take this vitamins, and i observed that she tends to have more concentration when she's reviewing for her subjects, and she could catch up easily on the subject matter which they're currently taking up, maybe somehow its effective, but just don't know if it has any side effect :)
  • Boytoy2000Boytoy2000 PEx Rookie ⭐
    pumuslit nga ako ng 4 tablets dun sa THE LASALLIAN papers kasi free eh.di ko pa nattry kasi hindi matutuloy yung quiz namin bukas.
  • sasali nga ako sa raffle nila eh... first prize eh laptop with dvdrom.... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

sana manalo ako. sana manalo ako. sana manalo ako.

:lol:
  • I read in Candymag.com that gluthione tablet is good for the skin. nagpapaputi raw, is that true? the same ba yung glutaphos and gluthione tablet?

Is it similar to whitening capsules we see on TV? Does it really whitens the whole body? kahit ung pinakamaliit na part ng body mo?
    Gluthione is an antioxidant and is different from Glutaphos. Glutaphos is just a brand of multivitamins. And no, it's not a whitening capsule, either.
  • Ganito kasi ang balak kong gawin, magtake ng dalawang tablet ng Glutaphos para active ang utak ko sa self study at isang boteng Red Bull para lahat ng lakas na kailangan ko ay nasa akin, dahil kadalasan ay parang nananamlay ako. Tanong ko lang ay sobra-sobra at masama ba ito sa katawan kung aaraw-arawin?
    Go ahead. It's safe.
  • Is that so?

Well thanks, Ira for answering my question.

It seems you know alot, are you a doctor?
    Yes I am.
  • wala bang side effects or known side effects ang glutaphos?
    None. It's just multivitamins.
  • Question:

is GLUTAPHOS an effective memory enhancer?

if not..anu ung mgngdang memory enhancers?

is there any side effects?

pwede bang ma-OVERDOSE sa glutaphos?

tnx!!*okay*

rOCK ON TYO!!!