pano ba ile-lessen? — PinoyExchange

pano ba ile-lessen?

kasi may maliliit na holes sa face ko.. dahil sa pimples dati... pano ba mababawasan yon doc? hindi ko alam kung anong proper term don kaya holes na lang ginamit ko..


  • Ira
    Ira Member
    I think you mean acne scars?

    The only effective way to improve your complexion would be to go to a trusted dermatologist on a regular basis. You will be given anti-acne medications which you will use for a few weeks, then you will probably have to undergo either derma- or chemobrasions to smoothen out your skin. If severe enough, the dermatologist can also give these lesions collagen injections to make them disappear for a few months. You'll have to have reinjections every few months, though.
Sign In or Register to comment.