Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Single but you think you're desirable..so what's wrong?

well due to a lack of a better term, i used "desirable." I know some of you can relate.

Single ka pero...

:: may itsura ka naman
:: may sense kausap
:: matalino
:: nanggaling/nag-aaral sa magandang paaralan
:: responsible
:: "cultured"
:: enjoy ka naman kausap

At kung anu-anu pang pwede mong isiping katangian...

You acknowledge that you are not perfect. But neither are you "unlikeable"

So what's wrong?

Why can't we find the right person for us? hay.

Comments

• QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I've answered that question a looong time ago. I'm happy where I am :)
  • GOSH!!!

lalabas na nanmn ba ito.. although people tend to get insecure i think it is best to be thankful for what you have.. and be happy..

*im happy! are you? :D

so please, if your miserable with your life.. dotn drag others with you..
  • maybe you're just not ready.. sounds cliche pero malay mo :)
    ^ well well well. it's a surprise to find a veteran like you here these days
  • so please, if your miserable with your life.. dotn drag others with you"

Not that im dragging you guys into this. It was just a thought.

Social Comparison theory= you try to comfort yourself by comparing. good and bad effects for me.

Can you blame if i only thought about this now? So sorry na kung may nagpost na pala nito before :D Well, i guess im just a lil bit jealous now that all my friends are committed and ako na lang ang wala. Peer pressure na lang din..hahaha!!!!!
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    there are two kinds of single peeps:

- one who makes things happen
    - and one who just watch things happen

so if you think you're that desirable, and in all aspect, stable enough to be in a relationship, then go, do something about it, maybe you just need all the exposure that you could get :)
  • often enough we worry ourselves with the complexities of life.. it shouldnt be.. just take life easy and it will treat you easily also.. just have faith, love and patience.. it goes a long way..

Hakanumatata.. :D
  • theflight05theflight05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    queenkatie wrote:
    there are two kinds of single peeps:

- one who makes things happen
    - and one who just watch things happen

so if you think you're that desirable, and in all aspect, stable enough to be in a relationship, then go, do something about it, maybe you just need all the exposure that you could get :)

i agree with queenkatie.....just dont be pressure and put everything into rush.....alam mo karamihan sa mga taong nagmamadali, nagkakamali.....so if i were you, live one day at a time.....and pray ;)

dont worry tetstickle, di ka naman nag iisa e, marami pa tayo :rotflmao: :naughty: :rotflmao:
  • wow, napaka uplifting naman niyan. will keep that in mind.

yeah, marami nga tayo. meron nga din akong friend, super pretty niya, intelligent and talented. wala ka ng hahanapin coz i think she's got it all, kaso bakit kaya single since birth pa rin sha? nakakapagtaka lang. Whine na nga ng whine!!! haha. Ang sabi ko nga sa kanya, eto ang motto ko:

"There are many fish in the sea, but they are not for me." :love:

LOL! :D
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i remember my desc of myself to a friend when it comes to relationships: "has the speed of the turtle and the determination of the rabbit"
    ...sabi nga ni queenkatie there are two kinds of single peeps... too bad i am of the latter.. :hmm:
  • well it's not ur time pa....
  • dOnNa021dOnNa021 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ..on my point of view, it's a choice to be single..pwedeng sobrang likeable ka and a lotta gals/guys like you naman, it's just that ayaw mo lang..syempre, you wouldn't want to settle naman for someone available dba?i mean, porke't ds someone follows you around, sya na lang kze wala nang iba..kaya ka single, kasi you haven't found the "right" one for you yet!..hnde mo pa nararamdaman yung "chuva-choo-choo"..so wala kang magagawa don..

..better wait for the right one than settle for the one availble..

..if you think that you are desirable, u shouldn't worry coz the right one will come at the right time..all you need is a lotta patience..just let those guys drool, hehe!.. ;)
  • dupsdups PExer
    maybe its all in the moobs you make:D

desirable ka nga..sablay da moobs mo.. sablay na yung iba nyan

tanung ka sa mga friends mo..im sure alam nila anu kulang sa iyo, try mo
  • tetstickle wrote:
    well due to a lack of a better term, i used "desirable." I know some of you can relate.

Single ka pero...

:: may itsura ka naman
    :: may sense kausap
    :: matalino
    :: nanggaling/nag-aaral sa magandang paaralan
    :: responsible
    :: "cultured"
    :: enjoy ka naman kausap

At kung anu-anu pang pwede mong isiping katangian...

You acknowledge that you are not perfect. But neither are you "unlikeable"

So what's wrong?

Why can't we find the right person for us? hay.

you're not perfect.. its a given fact, but nobody is, right? Probably you need to build more on your self confidence... girls can smell fear and insecurities miles away... so try to concentrate on your strengths... kasi if you feel more confident and more complete, i'm pretty sure more options (probale mates) will come your way... :)

CSK
  • dOnNa021 wrote:
    ..on my point of view, it's a choice to be single..pwedeng sobrang likeable ka and a lotta gals/guys like you naman, it's just that ayaw mo lang..

dOnNa021 has a very good point here, its good to be single by choice and not because you don't have a choice.. hehehe... *okay*

CSK
  • dOnNa021 has a very good point here, its good to be single by choice and not because you don't have a choice.. hehehe... *okay*

CSK

good point. minsan kasi yung gusto mo hindi ka gusto tapos yung may gusto sa iyo, ayaw mo.hehe, so funny!

by the way, cutesuavekid, im a girl. medyo nalabuan kasi ako dun sa statement na girls can smell fear..hahahahah!!!! :D :rotflmao:
    hello mga hijo at hija.

sino dito gustong lumigaya?
  • ^ :lol:

...and my answer to this thread's question, what's wrong??? -> me :glee:
  • baka u think u have the looks, the brains, etc... baka dka gano ma appeal (napaka babaw yata ng reaction ko)

dun lang ako sa lighter side concentrate. but it's true. sometimes, even though u think and your other girl friends think u've got everything (physically), possible na walang guy-magnet ang aura mo. i say this because i know some girls, who i think are in the ok level get alot of guys for some reasons i don't understand. nde gano pretty, not maputi/not even good skin (if brown), not even brainy, pero guys really dig her. there are girls din na sobra ganda but don't attract many guys.

honestly i dunno, i guess it may have something to do with confidence? :wave: woo hoo guys, tama ba?

then u need to socialize with other people. join groups/organizations/activities that will enable u to meet alot of people, mingle with them, eventually build friendships with them. sa sarili mo, u focus on your strength, tawanan mo lang weaknesses mo (anyway lahat naman meron nun), and face everybody with a BIG smile. :*)
  • i have a friend like you.. alam mo sagot nya sa akin..

"wala lang.. di lang ako lapitin ng lalaki.."