The Glutathione Testimonials,Problems Thread

VISION_OF_LOVEVISION_OF_LOVE lex loci actus PExer
sa mga users,what brand do you use?where do you buy it?how much?
any side effects...is it effective? :)

Comments

• blizzie12blizzie12 LinTech PExer
    I've been using glutathione. It seems effective nman kso grdual ung effect.
  • izbluizblu kid u like PExer
    hi! can someone brief me about this product and what it does exactly for the body, the recommended brand, price range and stores that retail this drug. thanks!
  • mcv_pinaybeautymcv_pinaybeauty Member PExer
    What is Glutathione (GSH)?

Glutathione , or GSH, is a naturally occurring protein that protects every cell, tissue and organ from toxic free radicals and disease. It is a tripeptide of three amino acids - GLYCINE, GLUTAMATE (glutamic acid), AND CYSTEINE. These precursors or building blocks are necessary for the manufacture of glutathione within the cells.

WHAT DOES GLUTATHIONE DO?

Your life depends upon glutathione. " Without it, your cells would disintegrate from unrestrained oxidation, your body would have little resistance to bacteria, viruses and cancer, and your liver would shrivel up from the eventual accumulation of toxins".
    GLUTATHIONE'S 3 MAJOR ROLES ARE: Antioxidant, Immune Booster, and Detoxifier - AID for the body.

ANTIOXIDANT - Glutathione is the body's own natural and most powerful antioxidant, present in every cell. All other antioxidants, like Vitamins C, E, Selenium, and also so forth depend upon the presence of glutathione to function properly, making glutathione the "MASTER ANTIOXIDANT", according to scientists.

IMMUNE BOOSTER - " Elevated glutathione levels enable the body to produce more white blood cells - the most important roles are: Antioxidant, Immune Booster and Detoxifier - AID for the body, front line defense of the immune system". (GLUTATHIONE, Essential Health AID by Dr. Jimmy Gutman).

DETOXIFIER - The body's most concentrated source of glutathione is in the liver - our main organ of detoxification. Glutathione detoxifies the liver and other cells of many known carcinogens. Clinical evidence shows that low glutathione levels are linked with many common illnesses as well as diseases of aging. "Healthy people also benefit from elevated glutathione levels through an enhanced ability to fight off toxins, infectious disease, pre cancerous cells and the aging process." (GLUTATHIONE, Essential Health AID by Dr. Jimmy Gutman). Even athletes benefit through greater strength and endurance, decreased recovery time from injury, and less muscle fatigue and pain.

WHAT THE EXPERTS AND RESEARCH HAVE TO SAY ABOUT GLUTATHIONE..
    RAISING GLUTATHIONE - Your body's glutathione levels cannot be raised by eating glutathione, since it is poorly absorbed through the digestive system. Cells must make their own glutathione. To do this, they require the precursors or building blocks - the amino acids glycine, glutamate, and cysteine. CYSTEINE, although the most important of the three, is the hardest to get since it is lacking or deficient in most diets. Taking cysteine is ineffective since cysteine is potentially toxic, and is spontaneously oxidized in the gastrointestinal tract and the bloodstream, so most of it doesn't even reach the cells. But don't you worry because scientists recently found out that BONDED CYSTEINE unlike ordinary cysteine can be orally taken and can reach the cells intact and in useable form.
  • winkiedowinkiedo Member PExer
    I have been drinking this for 1.5 months already. Yong first 10 tabs I bought fr HBC tapos I bough Megathione from a seller from another forum. It takes 3 -6 months to see results daw e.
    actually depende rin kc kung ilan ang dosage nya mas malakas mas mabilis ang effect, no side effect naman yun kc natutunaw agad ng liver yun then iihi yung labis parang same ng vit. c
    actually if you want to order msg me... dr. mayer ang brand name ... 1000mg gud for 2 months .... for only P 1,500.00.........09273707955
  • VISION_OF_LOVEVISION_OF_LOVE lex loci actus PExer
    wala bang mas mura?
    mura na yan khit mag tanong kayo kahit kanino , 2000 pesos ang bentahan nyan. pag may nakita kang mura sabihin mo skin.... but i doubt it. if u want i can give u that P1000 but for 1 month only.
    i have swiss med brand , gud for 2 months also .. and its only P1,200 but 500 mg only.
  • carmelitecarmelite Member PExer
    bakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet? hindi ba pwede magkaroon ng isang thread kung sann madidiscuss and testimonials ng mga actual users ng product na ito ng walang sumusulpot na sellers? nakaka frustrate ng sobra. i want to learn about the users ok? so stop with the sales pitch. oh and dont even try to pretend like a satisfied customer, it's so halata when sellers do that.
  • Vanda Ms Jo A QVanda Ms Jo A Q Bt Timah Datin PExer
    why do people take glutathione ba? to suppress melanin formation - para pumuti sila? kakaaliw naman, risking their health all in the name of vanity. i'd think twice before i take mega doses of a health supplement whose efficacy has yet to be studied and proven. i dread the side effects. perhaps this is the reason why the japanese, who invented the whitening category in skincare, have yet to buy into this so-called "wonder drug". if i were born with a natural tan, i'd just make sure that my skin radiates a healthy glow. that would be enough. if i wanted my face to appear fairer, i'd look into shiseido's whitess whitess range of products. or estee lauder's. gong xi fa cai! *okay*
  • pathosmelodypathosmelody Member PExer
    Actually, Ms. Jo, the Japanese do take Glutathione, or one of it's precursor. L-Cysteine capsules are very big in Japan. Even big name japanese brands such as Kanebo and Shiseido have their L-Cysteine tabs...However, they are marketed more for their onti-oxidant and skin brightening qualities..

Anyway, I think Shiseido's L-Cysteine tabs are pretty good! They dont exactly make you fairer but you can notice the glow or "brightening" effect it has on your skin! Also the new line of L-Cysteine are now paired of with Coenzyme Q10..
  • Vanda Ms Jo A QVanda Ms Jo A Q Bt Timah Datin PExer
    Ok, I didn't know L-Cysteine is actually based on glutathione. I think even FANCL has it. But yes, hindi whitening ang positioning. And the bigger brands, such as Shiseido, don't sell those oral supplements in Singapore (given the strict guidelines by the MOH about product claims - even Q10 took a while to be approved for sale) and even HK, I think. I'll have to check the next time I visit the SAR.
  • katuraykaturay Member PExer
    hi..is it safe for pregnant women?!? tnx
  • ms_moms_mo I believe... PExer
    hi! if you want to buy gluthation its safer to buy the ones from hbc since they already have BFAD approval to sell the products. kso it's 250 mg/capsule. ang pinakamagandang dosage daw for this is 100 mg.
  • jazgotluckyjazgotlucky Member PExer
    i tried using glutathione around march last year...i bought the one sold at GNC, it was quite pricey...i took it with vitamins C and E...after two weeks, i could already see visible results...my skintone lightened...i am morena...and still am...but i'm now like two shades lighter...i swear...unfortunately, because glutathione is quite expensive, i don't take it regularly...i take it two straight months and then i stop for a month and then take it again for another two months...
  • carmelite wrote:
    bakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet? hindi ba pwede magkaroon ng isang thread kung sann madidiscuss and testimonials ng mga actual users ng product na ito ng walang sumusulpot na sellers? nakaka frustrate ng sobra. i want to learn about the users ok? so stop with the sales pitch. oh and dont even try to pretend like a satisfied customer, it's so halata when sellers do that.

nothing wrong with that... some people do say that glutha works... one doctor for example told me that it would help, there are even injectible ones which are more effective daw.... i'm not selling glutha by the way :)

:flower: charity :flower:
  • zinniazinnia Tennis_Zinz PExer
    i tried using glutathione around march last year...i bought the one sold at GNC, it was quite pricey...i took it with vitamins C and E...after two weeks, i could already see visible results...my skintone lightened...i am morena...and still am...but i'm now like two shades lighter...i swear...unfortunately, because glutathione is quite expensive, i don't take it regularly...i take it two straight months and then i stop for a month and then take it again for another two months...

i'm not a gluta user but i think GNC has 50mg tabs (just saw it kanina when i was looking for one a day weight smart :) ) .. i think you can use it as your maintenance. kahit every other day than not taking anything for 2 months, babalik daw color eh :)
  • ysabelleysabelle Member PExer
    USer po ako...at dali ako pumuti...about 2 months na gamitin visible na...kaso hindi lang yun ang ginawa ko..umiinom ako ng 500mg na gluta, 1000mg na vit c, 400 iu na vit E each day. Tapos nagbleach din ako weekly. Tapos gamit din ako ng whitening lotion at saka yssa papaya soap...sa cash and carry nga pala ako bumibili ng gluta kasi cheap dun...=)
  • katiekatie * PExer
    i tried glutha together with rose hips. i was palpitating after 2-3 days so i immediately stopped. nagwowonder nga yung derma kung bakit ganun ang reaction sakin. anyways, if it's your first time using it just to be on the safe side, pacheck up ka na lang muna. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file