Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Do You Believe In Soulmates?

KWENTO NIYO UNG EXPERIENCE NYO KUNG NATAGPUAN NIYO NA SOULMATES NIYO OR U DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THAT WORD..LET'S SEE...

hmmm ako natagpuan ko na cya...corny man... totoo ung sinasabi nilang when u got to talk to him/her...ur world is like turning upside down,,,u will feel this unconditional love na hndi mo mafifeel sa iba,,,

here is the situation:
nakilala ko cya nung hyskul, and we just discovered that we have the same feelings for each other,,,that tym may gf cya,,,and me naman may kinalolokohan din na iba,,,but we just cant help na pag magkasama kami there is this weird feeling of ecstasy and satisfaction,,,sobrang saya and sobrang comfortable namin sa isa't isa na hindi ko na napigilan na i-relay sa kanya ung nararamdaman ko,,,and surprisingly ganon din daw ung nararamdaman niya,,,na hindi nya rin ma-explain,,,may mahal cya pero pag magkasama kami parang may union na nangyayari and sometimes nga parang wala kaming naririnig sa paligid namin...there is this one instance na magkausap kami and may mga classmates na pala kami na nasa harapan namin and they are trying to say "HELLO" pasali naman sa conversation niyo and we don't even notice that,,,hmmmm basta sarap lang ng feeling....ayun nagkahiwalay kami nung college because he studied in baguio wyl am here in manila,,,nagka bf ako and cya may gf din,,,we have constant communication pero parang 2 years n hindi kami nagkita,,,tapos hindi nya alam na may bf ako,,,the last n nagkita kami,,,same feelings for each other pa rin ang naramdaman namin,,,never ending happiness,,kung pwede lang na itigil ang oras gagawin namin BUT WAIT...fyi i have a current bf and i really love him so much,,,i'll do everything for him,,,as in EVERYTHING,,,that bf of mine is mag six years n kami,,, i can't give up my bf just because of him at sinabi ko sa kanya un ,,,pero alm nyo un,,,ung connection between me and my soulmate,,, hindi pwedeng mawala and hindi pwedeng ideny....sad but true ,,,i have this soulmate and i have this bf na mahal n mahal ko and sobrang mahal din ako,,,ang hirap pumili but let's see...update ko kayo kung sino makakatuluyan ko :confused::)

Comments

• hmmmm, ewan ko kung pano yan. 1st yr. hs pa lang me eh.
  • I did not believe in soulmates.. I thought it was all crap. Pero when I met mine.. I figured they really exist and ang sarap ng feeling na yung isang tao soul mate ka nya..

I met mine when I was 19.. He's not the guy I was exactly looking for pero click kami. I was having 6 month relationship back then but I admit it wasn't serious, not even close.

So I met si SOULMATE nga.. Back then we did not entertain the idean na soulmate kami pero the more we spend time together na discover namin na there is really something different and amazing between the two of us. We both fell inlove and had an almost 4 year relationship before I decided to let him go (reason is very complicated so I won't elaborate) after that relationship, I met someone who loves me more that SOULMATE did and got engage before I knew it. During that time, I almost forgot about soulmate pero when the relationship was getting rocky, I contacted soulmate who was more than happy to listen to me. Right there and then, I fell inlove ulit sa kanya and damn that was the most confusing part of mylife. I had to choose.. and I chose my fiance. It was difficult on my part din but I knew it was the right thing to do.

There was one instance na I wanted to text soulmate, pero nung isesend ko na siya.. Check operator services ako, then I thought, kung soulmate ko tlga to, he'll know na I need him right now. After that nagtext siya.. I was stunned!

Then one time, I was working bigla lang ako kinabahan and I thought about him. I felt something bad happened to him and I think I over reacted.. :) Tried to reach him pero di ko makontact. Then when he emailed me he was also fascinated.. the time I thought about him is the time he got into a minor accident pero thank God he's fine.. Right now I would like to think na he's still my best friend. and tanggap ko na, na I won't be marrying my soulmate. It's okay.. I love my fiance so much naman..
  • ako, recently ko lang sya nakilala. kakatawa nga kasi la talaga ako balak sagutin sya. mahilig ako sa kalbo na may goatie pero sya talaga ayaw ko sknya. til time passed nakilala ko totoo nyang ugali. i just came from a really bad break up so sobrang takot talaga ako. pero i still took the risk.

and so far, it was the best decision i made in my life.

ive loved other guys before pero dito sa boyfriend ko ngayon, iba. sa mga past ko there were situations where i had to adjust pa and all, pero yung sknya hindi talaga. if ever we had our differences, super nagccomplement lang sila. at times la na kaming pera, ok lang samin masaya pa din kami naglalakad sa baywalk kwentuhan lang at tawa lang ng tawa. ive reached a certain happiness na never ko pa naramdaman. contentment. we've been together a short while pa lang, our plans sa future namin super pareho (hindi naman namin pinapagusapan pero pareho sila). there are times hindi namin magawang maghiwalay kasi iba lang yung lungkot pag naghiwalay kami. and madami pa...

ive had past relationships, some were good and some were bad so mejo alam ko naman yung difference if infatuated lang ako o hinde.

pero im glad, if ever soulmate ko nga sya, im glad i found him na. unlike others who still have to wait and search til they find the true one.
  • phoenix14 wrote:
    I did not believe in soulmates.. I thought it was all crap. Pero when I met mine.. I figured they really exist and ang sarap ng feeling na yung isang tao soul mate ka nya..

I met mine when I was 19.. He's not the guy I was exactly looking for pero click kami. I was having 6 month relationship back then but I admit it wasn't serious, not even close.

So I met si SOULMATE nga.. Back then we did not entertain the idean na soulmate kami pero the more we spend time together na discover namin na there is really something different and amazing between the two of us. We both fell inlove and had an almost 4 year relationship before I decided to let him go (reason is very complicated so I won't elaborate) after that relationship, I met someone who loves me more that SOULMATE did and got engage before I knew it. During that time, I almost forgot about soulmate pero when the relationship was getting rocky, I contacted soulmate who was more than happy to listen to me. Right there and then, I fell inlove ulit sa kanya and damn that was the most confusing part of mylife. I had to choose.. and I chose my fiance. It was difficult on my part din but I knew it was the right thing to do.

There was one instance na I wanted to text soulmate, pero nung isesend ko na siya.. Check operator services ako, then I thought, kung soulmate ko tlga to, he'll know na I need him right now. After that nagtext siya.. I was stunned!

Then one time, I was working bigla lang ako kinabahan and I thought about him. I felt something bad happened to him and I think I over reacted.. :) Tried to reach him pero di ko makontact. Then when he emailed me he was also fascinated.. the time I thought about him is the time he got into a minor accident pero thank God he's fine.. Right now I would like to think na he's still my best friend. and tanggap ko na, na I won't be marrying my soulmate. It's okay.. I love my fiance so much naman..

hmmm i can feel soulmate mo talaga cya,,,congrats uv found him!

when i read ur reply, i was enlightened coz tumatak sa mind ko nung hyskul that "soulmates are meant for each other" and now maybe i can accept the fact that for now,,,another person is meant for me,,,but me and my soulmate will remain as twin souls for eternity....
  • I met mine recently...i considered him as my soulmate because we enjoy each other's company. We have fun doing things together, kahit work-related. We have so much things in common. Sometimes we argue but end up laughing at ourselves and with an agreed decision ...we laugh at anything even if its not that funny. To me ... he is my soulmate. Do you think he is? Is it possible to be in love with your soulmate?
  • hay..... buti pa keO..
  • I didn't believe in soulmates until i met my bf. We both work at the same place and i must admit i didn't like him at first. He liked me but we didn't really talk at work so he never had the chance to tell me. I was scared at first kasi nag i luv u na cya kahit hindi pa kami masyadong nakilala. There were so many times where I turned him down but he just kept coming bak 2 me. He didn't give up until he finally got me.

We've been 2gether for 4 months now and it has been great. We both feel like we r da one 4 each other. Akala ko na hindi kami mag wowork kasi marami na kaming mahirap na pinagdaanan at marami na ring naghihiwalay saamin pero as long as we love each other we can solve any problems. We do fight sumtimes pero we never let it pass for more than a day.

Everyday I thank God dat I met him bcause I have been very happy since I met him and he is da guy I want 2 spend da rest of my lyfe with........Luv u babes!!!!!!!!!
  • Riyanne wrote:
    I met mine recently...i considered him as my soulmate because we enjoy each other's company. We have fun doing things together, kahit work-related. We have so much things in common. Sometimes we argue but end up laughing at ourselves and with an agreed decision ...we laugh at anything even if its not that funny. To me ... he is my soulmate. Do you think he is? Is it possible to be in love with your soulmate?

honestly,ikaw lang makakapagsbi kung cya tlaga soulmate mo,,,of course it is possible for you to be inlove with ur soulmate,,,diba nga they were meant to be together,,,if u really wanna know more abt it,,,try reading books of SOULMATES or try searchin it in the net and then u will fully understand GOODLUCK! ;)
  • Oh yeah! Naniniwala ako doon.
  • Oh yeah! Naniniwala ako doon.

so bkit k naniniwala,,,share mo naman! :naughty:
  • anong soulmate... yung momo?

aba't naniniwala ako riyan... multo, ghost, apparition.

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I have also found my soulmate. At first nagkakilala lang kami dahil sa common interesr, ka-teenybopperan, pero when we talk or we get together ang saya saya! And we always get each other kahit na di mo maintindihan what she's saying, basta parang, "hay ewan get me?" yung ganon lang kami and we understand na. Also whenever may naiisip kami na idea laging complimenting. Everything na wala sakin nasa kanya, we are each other cheer leaders, we compliment each other in so many ways. There was a time na meron kaming gap we didnt talk for like 2 years yata. I was really really sad. One night was thinking about her and I texted her and she called me. Sabi niya sakin, ang galing mo naman how did you know I needed a friend right now. And when we cleared air about what happened, I was thinking after 2 long years, it will be ahrd to bring back what we used to be like, pero, when we saw each other parang wala yung 2 year gap na yun. Chika to death na, we're back to finishing each others sentences, stuff like that. I dont believe that soulmates are men and women lang. For me she's my sister (the one I never had), my cheerleader, my conscience, my counselor, my shrink, and my soulmate. Wala lang astig lang. Just to clarify: Straight po ako!
  • hay naku...
    soulmate?
    ewan ko lang...
    tyms i tink, im da only one thinking that he's my soulmate!
    one sided...
    sad but true!!!
  • i dunno if that exists........still a minor....
  • I have also found my soulmate. At first nagkakilala lang kami dahil sa common interesr, ka-teenybopperan, pero when we talk or we get together ang saya saya! And we always get each other kahit na di mo maintindihan what she's saying, basta parang, "hay ewan get me?" yung ganon lang kami and we understand na. Also whenever may naiisip kami na idea laging complimenting. Everything na wala sakin nasa kanya, we are each other cheer leaders, we compliment each other in so many ways. There was a time na meron kaming gap we didnt talk for like 2 years yata. I was really really sad. One night was thinking about her and I texted her and she called me. Sabi niya sakin, ang galing mo naman how did you know I needed a friend right now. And when we cleared air about what happened, I was thinking after 2 long years, it will be ahrd to bring back what we used to be like, pero, when we saw each other parang wala yung 2 year gap na yun. Chika to death na, we're back to finishing each others sentences, stuff like that. I dont believe that soulmates are men and women lang. For me she's my sister (the one I never had), my cheerleader, my conscience, my counselor, my shrink, and my soulmate. Wala lang astig lang. Just to clarify: Straight po ako!

There are different types of romantic relationships: twin flames (twin soul), Companion soulmates, true soulmates and karmic connection. All relate to the same group and category of the word soulmates, they are all spiritually equal...A soulmate connection is different from the twin flame.
    We have only one twin flame, we have many soulmates. Soulmates are life partners, close friends, co-workers, a teacher, anyone who influences your life one way or another. They play the game of third dimension with you....maybe ung sayo is a companion soulmate :sunnysmile: :beam:
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How do you know kung twin flame? And where did you research about this share naman hehe
  • kapag baguhang nag-on soulmate.
    pag nagkasawaan na... soremate!

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • How do you know kung twin flame? And where did you research about this share naman hehe

search ka lang po sa net,,,just type "soulmates"...pero may maganda me nsearch s google,,,meron don meditations to find ur twin flame,,,may mga directions k n susundin,,,and pag nagawa mo,,,mkkconnect k,,, i havent tried it yet...maybe u wanna try...search k s google,,,type soulmates,,,pag lumabas n s web click the 4th one,,,may mga pics don,,,click those captions "searching for ur twin flames" and "twin flames from other worlds" kei...need i say more? GoodLUCK ;) :enlightened:
  • baklita wrote:
    kapag baguhang nag-on soulmate.
    pag nagkasawaan na... soremate!

aihihihi!!!

baklita

:rotflmao:
  • i dont if he's really my soulmates but we jokingly said that to each other... when we're together we just feel so ok and fine... when we were in highskul, we were very close and i never get lost contact to him still in college.. just this past month, we met again... he was w/ 2 girls i dont who he likes w/ them) and im with someone... so we just only say hi and hello... it was so weird that later on when i called him, he told me that we were on the same movie house that time and he was just sitting right next to the aisle coz i was at the other end.. i told him why not bother to call me and he said that he's not sure if that was really me coz he knows that if i see him, i'll get his attention...i just saw him while going outside the mall... and m just smiling to myself...

i believe that a soulmate is not necessarily someone you'll end up w/ he/she just someone u has this great connection w/...