Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
Tip: Value your mental health. Put that annoying PExer on your ignore list.

SkyCable Concerns (Cable TV)

Comments

• I think PLDT now just owns 10% of Beyond.

PLDT's current plan is the JV with Echostar to bring DTH to the Philippines. This technology should be less prone to piracy as compared to cable TV.

So if you are unhappy with Sky there might be a choice coming next year.
  • bluetheherobluethehero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    commentator: what is DTH? can you pls elaborate?
  • ^DTH: Direct to Home
    how will Direct to Home work?
  • JohnstonJohnston PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [email protected] >> Discovery Channel used to be with HomeCable before. Upon the merger, Discovery Channel was removed and National Geographic was put as replacement. Both channels are informative by the way. Now that HomeCable's under the Beyond Cable Inc. management, you have MYX, Animax, Lifestyle Network, Cinema One, and ANC, among others. Plus, Hero TV and soon-to-be aired Crime/Suspense and ETC 2nd Avenue.

HomeCable is offered in an affordable cost.
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ang alam ko ibebenta ni tony boy dream sattelite sa PLDT dahil meron yata deal PLDT samo company related to sattelite wala naman kwenta DREAM wala rin discovery
  • BattosaiBattosai PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    HERO SUCKS. :yuck:

kenshin_01.gif
    "I'll try being nicer, if you try being smart" -AmBlvd T-shirt
  • at0miqat0miq PEx Rookie ⭐
    i just want to ask where can i get the channel listings for Home and Sky Cable?

i'm thinking of subscribing to a cable tv and i'm still weighing some options. magkano po ang Sky Cable and Home monthly?
    650 sa home sa sky 800 sabi nga nila andun yung Premium channels a month yun kaso delay naman sila magpadala ng bill kaya paano mo makukuha yung discount to pay on time. nakabisikleta yung nagdadala sa amin. mabuti dati sa global destiny naka motor.yun nga lang walang star channels meron lang discovey wala rin axn. hbo pangkaraniwan na yun at yung anc na sa sky at home meron lang tinatanong ko kung bakit di nila i offer sa ibang cable network kesyo di naman mababayaran ng iba catv yun mahal daw yeah right you just want to crush competition! me topic dati sa thread nun.
    Guys, watch out for Crime/Suspense channel on Channel 50. Test broadcast from 6:00AM-6:00PM.
    Johnston wrote:
    Guys, watch out for Crime/Suspense channel on Channel 50. Test broadcast from 6:00AM-6:00PM.

Tapos magkakaron na naman ng additional charge sa channel na walang kwenta tulad rin ng Hero channel. :yuck:

kenshin_01.gif
    "I'll try being nicer, if you try being smart" -AmBlvd T-shirt
    malamang pag tagal tagl pag maganda test broadcast ng crime suspense ilalagay na sa sky cable tapos sasabihin nila na i up grade nyo sa sky para mapanood ang crie and suspense.
    tapos sino ba nakaisip na gawing tagalog initial d kaya nag cable para makiwas sa tagalog dubbed
    Great news!

Guys, we will be giving a month-free subscription to our current subscribers!

Catch more infos here soon!
    Guys, as of the moment we're having technical problem with our Customer Service hotline, 631-0000. You may dial 910-2288 as our temporary Customer Service hotline, 24 hours a day.
    ^bka bombarded ng katakot takot na reklamo sa big brother
    Nope, it was PLDT line's problem.
    ^ Esus! Bat di kayo gumamit ng BAYANTEL na line? Tutal si Lopez rin naman may-ari nun. :rolleyes:

Saka yung mga tauhan naman ninyo sabihan ninyo na kung may puputulan sila ng cable sa isang area, siguraduhin nila na pati yung CABLE tanggalin nila, :soreeyes: eyesore kasi, pwede nang mag baging si TARZAN.

kenshin_01.gif
    "I want you to think. It won't make your brain explode." -AmBlvd T-shirt
    Guys, kindly update your contact details. We're giving a month free subscription for the Update-To-Win promo!

3 winners everyday, until December 31, 2005.

What are you waiting for? Call 631-0000 to update your contact details NOW!

:)
    ETC 2nd Avenue, on December 15, 2005!