Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Have you ever felt this way?

Some years back...as in mga 1999, I met Mike*, he was was my bestfriend's cousin. As I got to know him better, I found him to be my ideal man. He is responsible, sensible, creative, may breeding, physically he's not bad, he has this astigin softie quality I really like, may stable job, mature, smart and more. We became very good friends. At one point we flirted, I guess sometimes we dont know if we're serious or we're just flirting. Stuff like, Ilang kids ang gusto mo? Dapat yung house natin may ganito, ganyan. dapat may viper tayo na car. Stuff like that. We managed to keep our friendship going although sometimes we wont talk/text or even see each other for months. Earlier today he texted me that he's getting married because he got someone pregnant. And I felt nauseous, I think its shock, disbelief, and panghihinayang all rolled into one. Hindi ko maintindihan why I reacted that way. Parang feeling ko in some twisted way dapat ako yung girl na yun. I can't believe. It was out of his character to be in such situation.

I have a boyfriend already we've been steady for a year. What does this mean?

Comments

• it means you like living in a fantasy dreamworld of what-could-have-beens.

take the blue pill.
  • yup take the blue pill... if that doesn't work.. find a larger dose of blue pill.
  • in luv ka sa kanya............ :soinlove:

na feel ko na yan b4...but wla din me magawa..hahay...he's happily married na daw. :mecry:
  • ^^^^^

tigilan mo na. married na pala eh.
  • woowwwwwww... panghihinayang....=( experienced that already... but I acted on it..
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    But I already have a bf and alam ko naman that I love him (my bf) noh.

It's just weird.

Can it be a really bad case of infatuation?

cinabon: what did you do?

Oh yeah as it turns out he's not daw the one who's getting married it's his brother! He was just playing us when he told us that. Shoot nakakahiya the way I reacted. Spoke to my bestfriend(his cousin) she met up with them today to talk about details (my bestfriends into wedding photography, very good at it pa!) about his bro's wedding. Still that feeling was disturbing.

A stupid joke made me even more stupid!
  • God damn OUCH. That was so not funny. :sweatdrop:

It's hard for me to understand why you'd feel regret (panghihinayang) if you're already with someone else if that joke of his happened to be true. I mean, if he's the one you really want/love, then why are with another guy?
  • samantha.....give it some tym..baka nagulata ka lang...
    minsan kasi we react on impulses..
    it could be na in-love ka sa kanya or baka gulat lang talaga...

let me know ha!!
    miaka: I guess I always knew we can never be. That is why I try to be with other guys. It's been 3 bfs and some flings.

huazelei: maybe sana nga. it sucks to pine.
  • He's never really meant for you.......
  • ako i really don't understand bkt may mga tao or situation kgya ng syo. you know, u flirt at some point in time, u keep your communcication lines open, you sometimes act youre in a relationship, sometimes friendship. i mean if both of you feel that way why not try a relationship with him and see what happens.
    or pede ring ung guy is really a flirt. he keeps on flirting other girls kht may gf na sya. ung mga other grls naman kala he's into her hanggang mahulog na ung babae or maconfuse pero sa guy its just flirting and he loves his gf. ganun daw kasi un, mga lalake d nakukunteto. kasi d ba if he wants you, he'll make a way to be with you no matter what you do. ganyan ang mga guys pag may gusto sila gagawa sila ng way pero if flirt flirt lng baliwala lng.
    if he likes you dapat dati pa niligawan ka nya d ba?
  • Ah... I think I get it now. Ang hirap nga naman nyan. :(
  • Quentin wrote:
    it means you like living in a fantasy dreamworld of what-could-have-beens.

take the blue pill.

totally agree w/u. *okay*

its all in ur mind. move on gurl!
    cythera: hmmm maybe...or maybe he's not that really into me...

lex: yeah that's what I'm doing.
  • nangarap ka.. nangarap s'ya.. at the end hindi pala para sa inyong dalawa ang pangarap na iyun.. kaya nanghinayang ka kasi, doon nagtatapos ang magandang dreams na minsan ay sumaya ka kahit panandalian lang...

http://ailasor2042.blogs.friendster.com/
    http://lia20.blogdrive.com/
  • the bottom line is "he's getting married"... though it hurts.. you should learn to accept the fact that he wont be yours..
  • cythera: hmmm maybe...or maybe he's not that really into me...

lex: yeah that's what I'm doing.

It's take a lot of time to move out. I know that its really hurt lalo na kung mahal na mahal mo 2ng guy. if you really love this guy let him go and try to make happy na... this guy is now getting married
    Yeah. I know and I should be contented with what I have. I'm with a wonderful guy right now and I know he loves me. I love him, too but I guess that message just rattled me.
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Bakit ang dami pa din nag aassume na yung gusto mong guy ang ikakasal? Di ba you explained on your previous post na "joke" nya lang yun and that the one who's getting married is his brother?

Think about it, there's a reason why you felt that way. It may be infatuation, it may be real. You wouldn't really know. I'm not telling you to break up with your current boyfriend. Pakiramdaman mo lang kung sino talaga ang gusto mo. Kasi baka makaapekto yan sa relationship mo with your current bf.

I say it's just infatuation. And malay mo the guy is not even worth it. Goodluck! :)
  • Yeah. I know and I should be contented with what I have. I'm with a wonderful guy right now and I know he loves me. I love him, too but I guess that message just rattled me.

okay i understand... i also felt that way too.