Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

what is it about love that makes us stupid?

hey guys i need your insight about this question...

Comments

• maybe its the situation wherein you love the person very much despite of he/she is loving somebody else, that really hurts and you really feel stupid because why can't you just move on with your life and find someone else? the thing is you made him/her the center of your life and it makes harder to forget the person...
  • cho changcho chang PEx Rookie ⭐
    still loving the person kahit na nasaksaktan kana
  • the emotion itself. The feeling is wondrous, sometimes, exhilirating, sometimes painful, - basta it feels weird enough and yet we like it so much that we would want to hold on to the person that can make us feel that way. That can make us *****.
  • soul`rebelsoul`rebel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    when we become so insensitive, like we still love a person even though he/she loves someone else.

probably making the same mistake of falling again for the wrong reasons.

**shame on you if you fooled me once. shame on me if you fooled me twice. ;)
  • what is it about love that makes us stupid??

falling in love with your bestfriend...
  • the false feeling that we thought we are INLOVE but in truth they are just selfish desires of being treated like a king or princess, being falsely given the notion that we are being cared for as a person.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ good one.

is it love or just plain lust?

or worse an illusion that you just picked up & wished that it would flourish?
  • ewan ko ba.. pagminsan kahit nasasaktan na ko dahil sa situation... hinde ko pa rin kaya na mawala yung isang tao sa buhay ko... hinde ko sya kayang i-give up...
  • imoneline wrote:
    the false feeling that we thought we are INLOVE but in truth they are just selfish desires of being treated like a king or princess, being falsely given the notion that we are being cared for as a person.

Is wanting to be pampered a false feeling of love? If you love and care for someone, don't you want to just give him everything to make him happy? Don't you just want to take care of him in the future as huband and wife?
  • it is stupid to love a person who can stand to his promises and ignore/take for granted the person who loves you so much? :(
  • Travis_21 wrote:
    hey guys i need your insight about this question...

i guess it's the fact that love makes one go blind and that makes us lose sense of ourselves... :hmm: :confused:
  • 17181718 PExer
    soul`rebel wrote:
    **shame on you if you fooled me once. shame on me if you fooled me twice. ;)

leanne rimes is that you?! :rotflmao: :D
  • if you don't love yourself first...then that makes it really stupid
  • sabi nila di ba po love is blind? siguro po when you love someone hindi mo nakikita mga faults nya kasi nga you're too inlove to notice.
  • Because Being in love = Being Mad!

Look it up, brainscan of people in love those who have gone mad are the same
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wo bu zhi dao.
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    being pathetic.....
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sabi ni susan sarandon in 'shall we dance', that love (or marriage) is a validation that in this busy, overpopulated world, your life won't go unnoticed. pag mahal mo isang tao, you're saying that his thoughts/feelings/daily routines are special among the rest so baka kaya nakakabaliw ang pag-ibig. the belief that someone things i'm the most special person in the world makes us do crazy stuff.
  • taking ourselves for granted!!
  • let me rephrased my first post...loving another person and not loving yourself first makes us really stupid!