FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Shards of Ice

PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
wtf1.gif Everytime I pick up the Inquirer, there's an article about these guys. If you don't know them, think Hanson playing metal (or so they say)

Who are these guys? Do they have original material or it's just a metal cover band that's popular only because they're 14? Why are they considered a "mover/shaker" by Inquirer? Why do they look like Brandon Boyd multiplied by 3?

panda23xg.gif

Comments

• faaip_de_oiadfaaip_de_oiad PEX GOD PExer
    Shards of Ice is being whored into the kingpin position by their record label and PR people. They're being sold as metal/rock's new young guns for the better-heeled members of society (as opposed to the jologs appeal of Slapshock et al). According to the insider I talked to, they are decent, but they stand to loose cred points with the way they're being whored into public attention.
  • orangef1orangef1 Rebel without a Cause PExer
    3 member band. age 16 up. they play heavy rock, metallica style.
  • stellar_077stellar_077 Member PExer
    i saw them on inquirer. the drummer is a girl. are they even filipino? cos' they don't look it.
  • faaip_de_oiadfaaip_de_oiad PEX GOD PExer
    ^ or so says the person who put Erik Santos in the list for the 10 best OPM artists of all time.
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    as opposed to the jologs appeal of Slapshock

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Sweet_KimSweet_Kim cute lil girl PExer
    Here is a good writeup of them and some info too:
    http://ala-ism.pansitan.net/2005/06/fete-means-sweat-pictures-to-follow.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file