Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

aFTer 4 long years of breakup... i realized "MAHAL KO PA SYA!!!"

guys, help nman! :depressed:

this guy became my boyfriend 4 years ago... he's any girls' dream guy... mabait, thoughful, makulit but sweet, gwapo.. as in & may X-factor talaga. he told me that i was the one but after few weeks of being together, he left me without explaining why. :depressed2:

i remember him asking when we're in about to do 'it', he ask me if i was still virgin. i told him the truth that i did it once with my ex bf. the next day, he didn't call or text me. walng closure ang relationship namin...i'm confused. :mconfused:

i had a bf na rin after him. he's super bait & accepted me for what i am now. i'm happy with him but our relationship didn't work out right.

haay!! need your opinion, please... :unhappy:

Comments

• alam mo halos magkapareho yung nangyari saten.... yung boyfriend ko... he left me b4 without saying goodbye.. later on i've found out na ayaw pala ko ng mom nya (pero ngayon resolved na yon... kame na ulit)... well magkaiba siguro yung "reason" nila pero the bottom line is.. he still owes you an explanation d b?? talk to him... para naman magkaron na ng closure yung relationship nyo... kase in the end, ikaw rin ang kawawa dahil baka siya naka move on na.. tpos ikaw you're still willowing about what had happened... so TALK TO HIM...
  • I hate guys who are so self-righteous. Well, I think what happened was for the best because you've finally learned what kind of a jerk he was. If he really loved you, he would definitely accept everything about you. Even the fact that you slept with your ex-boyfriend before him.

That was really selfish of him and very judgmental at that. Ano gusto niya, siya ang makauna? I don't think he's that conservative to always want a virgin since he was about to do it with you right? Egoistic pala ang mokong. What if it was you who left him because he screwed someone in the past? Okay lang dahil lalake naman siya?

Not!

Anyway, it's best if you just move on. Forget about him and keep in mind that you don't need an egoistic person for a boyfriend. Four years should have healed you already, knowing you even had a relationship with someone after. Forget about the past. He's obviously not in it for closure. You can give yourself that. And some peace of mind.
  • Why would bother to love him knowing that he's only after for your virginity? I see no reason why he had to leave you, and if he really loves you, he would even accept your past. He's not a man for you, for he has no "balls" to accept who you really are...Forget about him, and start to find a right man that can always be proud of you! I am here anyway..... :bop: :naughty:
  • ang hirap naman nito....ganyan na ganyan din ako....well..but we have to move on...
  • Stupid naman.. and I don't think he's every woman's dream.. after lang siya sa hymen mo, gusto nya intact? he should have been proud kasi naging honest ka sa kanya.. Pero tama sila, dapat may closure.. pero if he doesn't want to see you anymore, much more give you an explanation then let him be.. move on gurl..
  • Why would bother to love him knowing that he's only after for your virginity? I see no reason why he had to leave you, and if he really loves you, he would even accept your past. He's not a man for you, for he has no "balls" to accept who you really are...Forget about him, and start to find a right man that can always be proud of you! I am here anyway..... :bop: :naughty:

i don't know.. :confused: i just find it hard to sink it in to my mind. i have my mind set kasi that i will find a man who can get along with my friends well (yun wala akng negative comments na naririnig from them). when he came, everything is so right... my friends liked him and say that we look so good together.. as in thumbs up. *okay*

but syempre, after he left me, nagalit silang lahat. :grrr:

i don't know.. :confused: i just find it hard to sink it in to my mind. i have my mind set kasi that i will find a man who can get along with my friends well (yun wala akng negative comments na naririnig from them). when he came, everything is so right... my friends liked him and say that we look so good together.. as in thumbs up. *okay*

but syempre, after he left me, nagalit silang lahat. :grrr:
  • phoenix14 wrote:
    Stupid naman.. and I don't think he's every woman's dream.. after lang siya sa hymen mo, gusto nya intact? he should have been proud kasi naging honest ka sa kanya.. Pero tama sila, dapat may closure.. pero if he doesn't want to see you anymore, much more give you an explanation then let him be.. move on gurl..

was that the price of honesty? hay! :uh:
  • Then it's a good price to pay than wasting your time to someone who is trash.
  • sachiel wrote:
    Then it's a good price to pay than wasting your time to someone who is trash.

correct, so wake up susie... :) !!
  • ako rin mahal ko prin ang ex ko... ilang taon na ang nakalipas.
    at mahigit anim silang lahat. mas busy ako sa mga kalaguyo ko ngayon.

aihihihi!!!

baklita
  • sana hindi naman to mangyari sa kin... tsk tsk tsk...

baka bugbugin ako ng mga classmate ko sa college pag nalaman nilang inlove pa ko sa ex ko na sobrang chineat ako. after going steady with 2 guys already, i still haven't loved anyone like i loved him. pero i don't also want to think i still want him back. sa dinami-dami ba namang kasalanan sa kin ng kumag na yun. haaay. sad.
  • he's not worth it obviously. he wasn't even man enough to give you an explanation.
  • Hmm... are you sure you're in love with this guy or he's just a manifestation of your ideal man that you make yourself believe that you're inlove? I think even if you were still a virgin, it wouldn't have change a thing.. he was going to leave you pa rin...
    So don't bother yourself with such a 'man' if you can call him one... There are real men out there.. you deserve better!!! :)

CSK
  • ako rin, almost 4 years na kaming hiwalay, kaso may communication kami once in a while..sakit ng nangyari samin kasi nagpakasal na siya sa iba e, pero may communication pa rin nga..hanggang sa naghiwalay na sila ng wife nya...tapos binalikan nya ako..ako daw yung malaking regret nya...mahal pa rin daw nya ako...

sagot ko??? yes mahal ko pa rin siya, kasi siya lang talaga minahal ko ng ganun katindi e....hahay...
  • guys, help nman! :depressed:

i remember him asking when we're in about to do 'it', he ask me if i was still virgin. i told him the truth that i did it once with my ex bf. the next day, he didn't call or text me. walng closure ang relationship namin...i'm confused. :mconfused:

haay!! need your opinion, please... :unhappy:

naku day... wala man kyong formal na hiwalayan... dispatsahin mo ang
    lalakeng yan. unang-una... kung mahal ka nya... he should accept you
    just the way you are... walang kondi-kondisyon.

iwasan ang lalakeng katulad nya... ang virgin destroyer.

aihihihi!!!

baklita

• Hmm... are you sure you're in love with this guy or he's just a manifestation of your ideal man that you make yourself believe that you're inlove? I think even if you were still a virgin, it wouldn't have change a thing.. he was going to leave you pa rin...
    So don't bother yourself with such a 'man' if you can call him one... There are real men out there.. you deserve better!!! :)

you have a point... he might only be the manifestation of my ideal man... :hmm: