Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Where do you buy anime series (dvd / vcd)?

Where do you buy anime series? What's the usual price for each?

Comments

• smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    try reading the other relevant threads. -_-

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188363

the best place to look for anime is in Greenhills.
  • niceplayniceplay PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    dun sa CATS sa greenhills,, they sell dvd pero mahal lang..
  • san b ung 2rats na tindahan??? magkano po don ang mga anime tsaka san po kopya ung anime nila sa original dvd po b o tv ripped lang po??? salamt po....
  • Overpricing naman dyan sa Greenhills, kadalasan dun din sa Quiapo kinukuha yung DVDs nila. Ang nakakatawa pa, presyong original region 1 DVDs pa minsan pasa nila sa hong Kong DVDs at DVD-Rs nila. :rotflmao:
  • merong nagbebenta dito sa pex. i just bought my btx eps sa kanya. the quality okay na rin not that good since btx was shown way back my elementary years.
  • san b ung 2rats na tindahan??? magkano po don ang mga anime tsaka san po kopya ung anime nila sa original dvd po b o tv ripped lang po??? salamt po....

Mahal dyan sa 2Rats. Try mo na lang pumunta sa Bidshot at dun ka maghanap.
  • ruri_asagiruri_asagi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sa buy and sell :)
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm picking up new titles of interest at the 14th Annual Anime Convention in Anaheim, CA this coming 4th of July weekend (next week). Most DVDs, CD OSTs, toys, and costumes are at wholesale price. It should be fun since I have a 3-year old Naruto fan. The little one calls it "Woody Power" for some weird reason. Might even take the family there and check out the folks in cosplay. :D
  • Anyone tried the Perfect Collection discs that Comic Sale Central (cscentrl) in Greenhills sells? AFAIK, they're not HK discs but merely repacked fansubbed eps. 250 bucks per disc with around 12-18 episodes per disc. Decent alternative but I was curious about the quality. Are they low resolutions like VCDs or do they look more like higher resolution AVI format?
  • smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    perfect collection i think ripped off the R1 dvds. so yeah, quality is tops. but i'm picky over the packaging, hehehe.
  • Quiapo is where is at dude!! At very low, pirated prices.......the thing is, you look for it yourselves
  • xtn_311 wrote:
    Quiapo is where is at dude!! At very low, pirated prices.......the thing is, you look for it yourselves

True that!!!

But there is this one stall that sells anime and hentai DVD-Rs at such a competitive price. Dun din kinukuha ng mga nasa bidshot at kung saan pa yung mga dvd-rs na benta nila at double and sometimes triple the price.
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mas ok pa sa Quiapo mas mura pati, pareho lang naman na fansubbed
    at quality nung vcd nila dun, pero as much as possible I buy blank cd's and get myself a copy from my friends. In that way mas enjoy ang panonood ng anime when you share it with your friends.