Home PEx Sports NBA

Champion nanaman ba Lakers next season?

Palakas ng palakas ang Lakers line-up now nasakanila na si Isiah Rider! anong masasabe nyo ngayon? champion pa ba sila next year?

Comments

• On paper it looks like the Rider deal is good, but in reality Rider has a lot to prove. Although I believe that Jackson is a great coach, it should be noted that Rider has gone through 2 other good coaches, namely Lenny Wilkens and Pat Riley, without any real improvement on his part.

In my opinion, Rider adds more problems to the Lakers and thus he's not a worthy addition to the Champions. Even if he's better than Rice for the Lakers, he still won't fit the triangle offense. Lakers really need a PF not a headache, so in conclusion we have yet to see if their gamble will work. As of the moment I would categorize this move has a detriment which would make their chance for a repeat doubtful.
  • it'll be very hard but the good thing about it is, it'll be much more exciting than last year, at least now may guessing game pa kung sino ang mananalo, dati LAKERS na yan, walang duda, just the same LAKERS parin yan, walang duda :D
  • bastebaste PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    .. RIDER makes the LAKERS strong on PAPER.. on the court... well that's another thing... i believe portland is the team who will have a dynasty after the bulls!
  • malamang!!! nasa kanila na pala si Isiah Rider! wowwee! edi mas maganda! mas gagaling talaga ag lakers! powerhouse na powerhouse!

lakers all the way baby!!!!!
  • yeah ...

go lakers ...
  • pwede rin basta pareho lang ang laro nila last season.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nope....no chance in hell....
  • Portland will prove that they can beat the lakers out of the playoffs, then everything will be easy. smokin.gif
  • Originally posted by neth_row:
    nope....no chance in hell....
    Great comment from the biggest Laker-hater in Pinoy Exchange. :rolleyes:

• i can't feel that vibe anymore just like what you could feel during the Chicago Dynasty with Jordan.

it's a tough one.. but still.. its the Lakers, man! its still a big chance for them to repeat.. i think with Phil Jackson at the helm, its still is a winning combination.