COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

CABLE viewers TAMBAYAN THREAD (PART1)

THE FIRST CABLE THREAD DITO SA PEX! *okay*

ANG GANDA TALAGA NG PALABAS SA MGA CABLE CHANNELS AT LAHAT MALILINAW SALAMAT SA MGA KAPANALIG!

SKY CABLE
HOME CABLE
SUN CABLE
SUN DIVISION CABLE
DESTINY CABLE

:grrr: EWAN KO BA KUNG BAKIT MAY ISANG PIPITSUGING CHANNEL ANG PILIT SINISIRAAN ANG MGA CABLE COMPANIES!! FEEL NILA KAQUALITY NILA ANG MGA PALABAS SA CABLE CHANNELS :bop:

Comments

• GuileGuile Symbian personified PExer
    I like that word -- KAPANALIG!

Anyway, certified cable TV (Home Cable) subscriber here.

My favorite channels inlude Jack, National Geographic, ANC, CNN, ETC, Cartoon Network, etc.

Yup. You're right.

It's a big damn hypocrisy to GMA News to say that they're unbiased when their number 1 newscaster wears a "Number 1 na tayo Kapuso" pin.
  • batobato USTe PExer
    napanuod nyo ba yung wwe raw sa jack tv!! hehhe ang lakas! astig talaga
    Yup. Although it's delayed nga lang by 3 weeks yata. Ok na rin. :)

Ok talaga yung bagong word--KAPANALIG
  • batobato USTe PExer
    Guile wrote:
    Yup. Although it's delayed nga lang by 3 weeks yata. Ok na rin. :)

Ok talaga yung bagong word--KAPANALIG

hehe syempre!!!
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] haremnojutsu PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yes sun sky and home owned by the lopezes and i thought we were out of the claws of the lopezes! and it's global destinty na ang pangalan nila nag merged! and its discovery channel i like logo.gif
  • ad_hominem26ad_hominem26 member: PaSaWaY SoCieTY PExer
    i like:

Jack TV [because of Cheat, MadTV, Worst Case Scenarios]
    Discovery Channel
    National Geographic
    DISNEY CHANNEL [because of My Wife and Kids and That's So Raven]
    Star World [because of the reruns of Friends and The Simpsons]
    kapag tinotopak, Knowledge Channel...
  • batobato USTe PExer
    i like:

Jack TV [because of Cheat, MadTV, Worst Case Scenarios]
    Discovery Channel
    National Geographic
    DISNEY CHANNEL [because of My Wife and Kids and That's So Raven]
    Star World [because of the reruns of Friends and The Simpsons]
    kapag tinotopak, Knowledge Channel...

AYOS NGA TALAGA ANG CABLE CHANNELS WALANG-WALA ANG NAGMAMALAKING PIPITSUGING CHANNEL YUNG CHANNEL NA SUMUNOD SA CH.6!!! KAPAL HA.
  • whytewhyte Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :rotfl: andito na naman ang mga NEUTRAL :rotfl:
  • to the threadstater sana di ka nalang nagparinig. this thread should be neutral.

im also a skycable subscriber. honestly wala namang problema sa signal ng particular channel sa area namin, except pag umuulan. kahit sandali lang yung ulan basta may kasamang kulog at kidlat, magkakaroon ng parang snow sa screen. worst, nawawalang ng signal overnight.
  • globalhegemonglobalhegemon King Crap PExer
    Skycable-South Luzon subscriber!

Channels I like:

- AXN
    - Jack TV
    - Solar Sports (home of the NBA)
    - ETC
    - Sports Plus
    - ANC
    - ESPN
    - Star World
    - Star Movies
    - BBC
    - CNN
    - Channel News Asia
    - Living Asia Channel
    - Nick TV
    - DW
    - Prime Channel
    - DD National
  • globalhegemonglobalhegemon King Crap PExer
    Guile wrote:
    I like that word -- KAPANALIG!

It's a big damn hypocrisy to GMA News to say that they're unbiased when their number 1 newscaster wears a "Number 1 na tayo Kapuso" pin.

:lol: Hypocrisy at its fullest...well said!

BTW palabas din pala sa AXN yung Worst-case Scenario sa Jack TV :)
    By the way, neutral nga tong thread na to kasi pwedeng i-criticize both ang channel 2 and 7. Hehe!

Although it can be said that the Lopezes own the cable industry, at least they're giving us other choices.

That doesn't necessarily imply that I like channel 2 whatsoever. In fact, my opinions on its other affiliate channels (e.g., Studio 23) are independent from what I think of channel 2.

GMA on the other hand...uhmmmm.....

By the way, what happened to their UHF 27 channel?
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] haremnojutsu PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wala na sila channel 27 pero papalit ang zoe tv papalitan ng QTV that's what i heard
  • TV-crime_killerTV-crime_killer PEXnatic Tamer PExer
    whyte wrote:
    tagos sa kanya...
    kayo naman kasi no. 1 kasi ang kapuso di nyo ba alam... :rotfl: :lol:
    :bounce:
  • TV-crime_killerTV-crime_killer PEXnatic Tamer PExer
    whyte wrote:
    naku baka pumatay yan eto yung nakikipag-away dahil sa tv ratings....
    moret :bop:
  • batobato USTe PExer
    tagos sa kanya...
    kayo naman kasi no. 1 kasi ang kapuso di nyo ba alam... :rotfl: :lol:
    :bounce:

BAYAAN MO YANG KASUCK NA IYAN!!! MARAMI NA SILANG KAAWAY ABS-CBN, STUDIO 23 AT CABLE COMPANIES/CHANNELS FANS
  • batobato USTe PExer
    CERTIFIED CABLE KAPANALIG :)

BATO
    TV-crime_killer
    Guile
    globalhegemon
    COTTON CANDY

masthead.jpg
    Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

This powerful film garnered an Academy Award® for Best Writing (Original Screenplay) as well a Best Actress nomination for Kate Winslet. Strongly supported by a stellar cast, Golden Globe® winner Jim Carrey gives an outstanding performance in this film about breakups, breakdowns and breakthroughs.

Every relationship has its own ups and downs. The same can be said for couple Joel (Carrey, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Bruce Almighty) and Clementine (Winslet, Finding Neverland, Iris). To clear her mind of her tumultuous relationship, Clementine takes the ultimate step of having her memories erased which leads to something quite unexpected.

© A.M.P.A.S.®

CAST

Jim Carrey, Kate WInslet

SHOWTIMES

20 Jun 2005 9:00 PM
    30 Jun 2005 11:50 AM
    01 Jul 2005 2:35 AM

SkyCableUSALogo11-02.jpg
  • batobato USTe PExer
  • batobato USTe PExer
    Only You

Some people are meant to be - Antony & Cleopatra .... Adam & Eve. Some even call it fate and even more call it destiny. As for Faith (Academy Award® winner Tomei, The Perez Family), destiny lies in her Ouija board and a name that it spells out for her, - D-A-M-O-N B-R-A-D-L-E-Y.

But as fate has it, some childhood dreams are meant to come true when from out of the blue and, just days before her safe, practical marriage, Faith receives a call from her fiancee's friend.... Damon Bradley.

Without a second thought, it's off to Italy where she runs smack into Peter, (Downey, Jr., Natural Born Killers) instead. Peter instantly knows that Faith is his soulmate. Now, all he has to do is convince her.

Directed by multiple Academy Award® nominee, Norman Jewison (A Soldier's Story), this is "The best romantic comedy of the year!" (National News Syndicate), "...filled with magical romance." (Rolling Stone Magazine), and a beautiful love ballad, Once in a Lifetime co-written and recorded by Michael Bolton.

© A.M.P.A.S.®

CAST

Marisa Tomei, Robert Downey, Jr., Billy Zane

SHOWTIMES

04 Jul 2005 12:35 PM
    12 Jul 2005 11:40 PM
    23 Jul 2005 7:45 AM
    27 Jul 2005 2:20 PM
  • batobato USTe PExer
    Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

This powerful film garnered an Academy Award® for Best Writing (Original Screenplay) as well a Best Actress nomination for Kate Winslet. Strongly supported by a stellar cast, Golden Globe® winner Jim Carrey gives an outstanding performance in this film about breakups, breakdowns and breakthroughs.

Every relationship has its own ups and downs. The same can be said for couple Joel (Carrey, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Bruce Almighty) and Clementine (Winslet, Finding Neverland, Iris). To clear her mind of her tumultuous relationship, Clementine takes the ultimate step of having her memories erased which leads to something quite unexpected.

© A.M.P.A.S.®

CAST

Jim Carrey, Kate WInslet

SHOWTIMES

20 Jun 2005 9:00 PM
    30 Jun 2005 11:50 AM
    01 Jul 2005 2:35 AM

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file