Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

may mga kakilala ba kyong nang 2 tym at kinarma?

as what the saying says "wat goes around, comes around"

Comments

• meron.. pero di sya exactly nang2time.. may livein partner kasi sya may anak na sila.. eh etong guy mahilig yung pagkauwi galing work pupunta sila ng barkada nila sa hotel may mga kasamang babae.. as in almost everyday yun.. ayun kinarma nalugi business nila tapos nawalan pa sya ng asawa..

:snail:
  • ako kse wala, i mean meron nang 2 tym but d sila knakarma kaya they keep on doing it at di na tumitino, para bang may dating pa sila na "God's answer to women"
  • meron akong kilalang nang 2 tym, sad to say di pa sila kinakarma...
  • I did... :depressed:
  • I know someone but she doesn't give a daym about it anyways.
  • D is a 40 yo guy who makes something like P 120K (excluding bonuses) net/ per month as a Graphic Designer. He has a family and two or three kids. Since he started working abroad, he left his family in Manila. D started having an affair with B, a sales lady. B moved into his flat and they lived like husband and wife. D loved her so much that he took care of her family and her medical operation.. D accumulated loans of over P1.5 M... After two years, B went back to the Philippines for a six month leave.

By the fifth month, D started to have an affair with H, a lady vocalist from a band. After a few weeks, H had to leave for Kazahkstan for a gig and asked D to come with her. D agreed but for a short time only so, he took his passport and went off to Kazakhstan without asking for a vacation leave from his company.

The company got to know that D left the country and gave him an ultimatum to get back to work after one week. Instead of going back, he went straight to the Philippines, leaving everything behind.

His original family disowned him and B, his live-in partner threw him out the window as well. B's family, who enjoyed the money he used to earn, forbade him from pursuing any further relationship with B.
  • unfortunately, yung mga kilala ko na nang-two time hindi pa nakakaranas ma-KARMA.. samantalang ako na kahit kailan hindi pa nang-two time palaging iniiwanan .. :( hay! tama bang ako ang maka-ranas ng KARMA na dapat ay sa kanila?
  • i agree wid u blue tugs...kng sino pa ang mabait/straight sya pa palagi nato 2 tym!
  • i think my current relationship is my karma
  • soul`rebelsoul`rebel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ex ko. ngayon, gusto niyang makipagrecon dahil iniwan siya ng pinagpalit niya sakin! bwahahaha! recon my *****$. :rotflmao:
  • blue_tugs wrote:
    unfortunately, yung mga kilala ko na nang-two time hindi pa nakakaranas ma-KARMA.. samantalang ako na kahit kailan hindi pa nang-two time palaging iniiwanan .. :( hay! tama bang ako ang maka-ranas ng KARMA na dapat ay sa kanila?

don't worry, mamamatay din 'yan....
  • tapos na kalbaryo ko sa karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!