Hypnotherapy

Hi! I'm not sure if this topic really belongs here, but it seemed like my best bet.
I'm looking for a hypnotist in Manila so if you know of anyone, please tell me. Thanks.

Comments

• IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    If you need a psychiatrist who has trained in hypnotherapy, I believe Dr. Bascara, the psychiatrist-owner of Sunrise Hill in New Manila, is trained for that. Otherwise, if it's not for a clinically-diagnosed problem, he's not the guy for you.
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    You can reach Dr. Leonardo L. Bascara's clinic at 11 Sunrise Hill, New Manila, QC. It's very near St. Luke's Medical Center. His phone number is 7221856.

With regards to hypnotherapy being able to cure alcoholism, I'm afraid I'm not adept at hypnotherapy. It would probably be better if you give Dr. Bascara's clinic a call, they would be better in answering questions about these.
  • EinaEina Member PExer
    Thanks for the reply Ira. I was wondering if you could give me contact info and if you know how much a session would cost. In your opinion can hypnotherapy help in curing alcoholism? If not, what other forms of treatment would you suggest? Thanks again!
  • EinaEina Member PExer
    Thank you Ira. :)
  • Yau markYau mark Member PExer
    Meron din po ba, rehabilitation center doctor bascara, until now? Present days, 2016..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file