Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

quiet people are selfish...

what is your opinion on this? is this true? i read this on the book of Joshua Harris and it bothered me...

whadutink?

Comments

• sounds non-sense to me...Joshua Harris ? who's that j-e-r-k?
  • Yes... i'm quiet and selfish.. pero i choose to be na maging selfish lately lang kasi.. the past years parang ako yung bigay ng bigay and in the end walang natitira sakin.. which is masama.. so right now i'm being selfish.. selfish in the sensa that i'm giving much time for myself and inuuna ko muna sarili ko... :)
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Noisy people are idiots & dumb.

Some of them are selfish too.

Now, what does that imply?

I also heard that skinny people like to eat pechay.
  • clawed_out wrote:
    Noisy people are idiots & dumb.

Some of them are selfish too.

Now, what does that imply?

I also heard that skinny people like to eat pechay.

not all noisy people are idiots and dumb just the half of it.
    Sorry you just didn't get the point. Like you never did get any point that is implied anyway. :glee:

It's not my fault you're slow at reading between the lines. Blame someone just not me.

This is getting repetitive. Grow something.
  • I'm not familiar with Joshua Harris. What was his concept of this theory anyway? Was this based on a study he made?
  • mytribo1 wrote:
    what is your opinion on this? is this true? i read this on the book of Joshua Harris and it bothered me...

whadutink?

Rubbish. I'm silent most of the time, but I'm not cold and most definitely not selfish. Nuff said.
  • my_identitymy_identity PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Huh? Who's that freak? I'm a very quiet missy, but I'm not really selfish. I mean, hmmm, to an extent yes. And c'mon, why be selective, there are noisy people who're egotistical too, like they're the most important person the in the world. Maybe you got him wrong, maybe what he meant by selfish is being self-ish, to put it simply, our desire to be left alone by ourselves most of the time. :glee:

Anyway, what's his basis? :D
  • clawed_out wrote:
    Sorry you just didn't get the point. Like you never did get any point that is implied anyway. :glee:

It's not my fault you're slow at reading between the lines. Blame someone just not me.

This is getting repetitive. Grow something.

Well i do hope you think about what you post in some thread LOL
    IMO "Noisy people are idiots & dumb" what you are doing is Stereotyping LOL.
    LOL and dont worry blaming anyone isnt on my nature. LOL

sorry you just didn't get the point. Like you never did get any point that is implied anyway

-LOL due to your overintellectual IQ *NO COMMENT* LOL :rotflmao:
    "I also heard that skinny people like to eat pechay." LOL :rotflmao:

Peace.
    ^^ See? My point exactly. Arguing with you is just blatantly pointless.

You must have been kicked out several times before. Or dropped to the floor numerous times when you were young.

mytribo1: You can't generalize people wether they are quiet or loud. Their behavour has a little impact on their personality.
  • 24242424 PExer
    ive known a lot of quiet people and they are not selfish..the same goes for the noisy ones... but not all noisy are selfish. not all quiet are selfish....based on my experience intellectual people are the selfish ones.....believe me its true..but not all intellectuals..only arrogant intellectuals are selfish..i conclude that selfish goes along with bad attitude.. :p but all people tend to be selfish..
  • my_identitymy_identity PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    2424 wrote:
    ive known a lot of quiet people and they are not selfish..the same goes for the noisy ones... but not all noisy are selfish. not all quiet are selfish....based on my experience intellectual people are the selfish ones.....believe me its true..but not all intellectuals..only arrogant intellectuals are selfish..i conclude that selfish goes along with bad attitude.. :p but all people tend to be selfish..

Why did you say so? Intellectuals are arrogant, I think, may they show it or not, for that's a spin-off, if you know a lot of things and you're talking to an idiot/intellectual counterpart during crossfires, then surely, arrogance is a virtue. But selfish? They just don't like sharing their assignments, of course, dapat lang. ;) But this is OT. :glee:
  • o, bat my nag-aaway na..

i, too, am not much of a talker but i am not selfish...
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Back on topic.

Folks who claim that they too have the right to partake such wealth or luck from another person have no right to stake or make the claim it to begin with. They just reason out simply because they are envious of the person with the luck. As the saying goes to those who wish to partake in the said wealth: "Ano ka? Sinuswerte?!"

By any chance I find an unlimited amount of wealth in my backyard, I'll be very very quiet. :p
  • clawed_out wrote:
    ^^ See? My point exactly. Arguing with you is just blatantly pointless.

You must have been kicked out several times before. Or dropped to the floor numerous times when you were young.

mytribo1: You can't generalize people wether they are quiet or loud. Their behavour has a little impact on their personality.

dont give out of the topic replys.
    dont get pissed.
    if arguing with me is pointless then "You must have been kicked out several times before. Or dropped to the floor numerous times when you were young"
    then this kind of reply is utterly senseless..
    FYI, I did answer the topic. Look infront of the mirror & you'll see who's doing such disgrace to this thread.

Lastly, I am not pissed.

mytribo1: I apologize for the stupidity I brought up. :lol: But I hope I did help a bit on not generalizing quiet people. Remember, silent rivers are often deep. On the contrary, some can be quiet because it's dead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] PEx Rookie ⭐
    IMO, it's just another "blondes are dumb" type of generalization. I'm quiet... but i'd give out a lot when I choose to. Perhaps sometimes I fear that I'm becoming too generous... there's always the fear that I might get someone dependent to me,, which is not really good... after all, a person is a person.
  • who's joshua harris?is he a shrink?that's something i havent heard before. selfish in what way? parang di ko lang makuha yung correlation.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Joshua Harris is the dweeb who wrote the book, I Kissed Dating Goodbye

He's a goody-goody preacher/minister who wants to revert the concept of dating back to the 19th century. He preaches purposeful singleness with whole lot of Christian concepts. My sister has his book and after the first few paragraphs of his book, I chucked it because I couldn't stand it because of the crap it contained.
  • i don'tagree that silent ones are selfish perhaps they choose that way of being as not to offend others unecessarily.