Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

* Internet *.. ano ang meaning nito para sa inyo?

mga tanong:

1. malaki ba ang na gagawa nito sa everyday life n'yo?

2. marami ba kayong na meet or naging tunay na kaibigan na hanggang ngayun ay nandidiyan pa rin or iniwan na kayo?

3. do you hurt them or hurt you tuwing nagre-reply ng ibang starting thread?

4. para ba itong Play Station.. Game cubes.. or game box sa inyo? na ang different lang ay you are playing the real people's feeling and you are holding the controler to manipulate their feelings?

5. ano ang feeling ninyo pag natapos na kayong mag-internet?... masaya ba kayo pag nakaka-tulong or you feel so guilty kung may naa - apakan kayong ibang users dahil you think you are better than any body else?

Okey people enjoy posting.. mamaya ko na ibibigay ang mga sagot ko..

* cheers!.. * doon sa lahat ng magre - reply :)

Comments

• 1. malaki ba ang na gagawa nito sa everyday life n'yo?

Yah. I could interact online with chatters in Manila. Pinas isn't as far as it was before the Internet. You can also learn a lot just by Googling. I learned to play the guitar using ogla.net and harmony-central.com, I learned to put together a mean gumbo, paella, embutido, and many more--recipes are on the web!!

2. marami ba kayong na meet or naging tunay na kaibigan na hanggang ngayun ay nandidiyan pa rin or iniwan na kayo?

Pareho rin eh basta nag-EB na kayo. The Internet isn't the last stop. I met my wife online. We then talked over the phone, then swapped pix, got together, and a year afterwards got married.

Hurt them: Maybe if they try to read between the lines and second-guess what went in my mind when I typed them up. I assure you, you won't find any.
    Hurt me(?): Only if I did the same. I take these posts at face value. They're nothing more than words put together to go with the topic, at least most of the time. So far, I haven't gotten a reply addressed to me with a line like what you'd find in that hilarious B!tchy Statement thread, thank goodness. :)

4. para ba itong Play Station.. Game cubes.. or game box sa inyo? na ang different lang ay you are playing the real people's feeling and you are holding the controler to manipulate their feelings?

I haven't manipulated anyone's feelings online (yet).

5. ano ang feeling ninyo pag natapos na kayong mag-internet?... masaya ba kayo pag nakaka-tulong or you feel so guilty kung may naa - apakan kayong ibang users dahil you think you are better than any body else?

??? N/A
  • 1. malaki ba ang na gagawa nito sa everyday life n'yo?
    ----> yes.... im alone in the office... except if the boss is here..... Pexing and chatting ang ginagawa ko to ease boredom....

----> di pa naman gaano.... i went to my first eb just last week... and that's after four years of lurking....

----> wala pa naman akong nakakaaway sa net... and i think everyone is free to post kahit san nila gusto...

----> ayos lang. i tried to be as objective as possible... ayoko ng may natatapakang tao eh. masaya rin if i meet someone with the same interests as i do....
  • . malaki ba ang na gagawa nito sa everyday life n'yo?
    oo naman.lahat ng gusto kong malaman hagilap agad sa internet.
  • time for me to answer this...

Yes!... kasi dati mahilig akong magbasa ng newspaper Front pages to back pages, kahit nga sport binabasa ko rin with my coffee cup in my hand... ngayun dito na ako diretso nagbabasa with my coffee cup

marami akong naging kaibigan... ang iniwan at nang iwan hindi ko na mabilang..
    ang mga tunay kong naging kaibigan I can count them all dahil I keep them in special place in my heart..

siguro nasasaktan ko ang iba without knowing it.. dahil minsan kapag nag-replay ka na mas malalim ang naging responces mo, tapos hindi nila na-gets then you will say something mean to them... Nasasaktan din ako pag ang reply ko, ay na mi-misunderstood. tapos ang feeling mo ay para kang ini-insulto.. eh nag-reply ka lang naman..

kaya naitanong ko ito kasi.. we need our mouse to move around and I compare that to the controller in all the games.. I play games too kaya i know what am i talking about comparing. kasi kapag naglaro ka ng mga games you choice which game do you want to play.. compare notes about that you choice any Forums to reply either good Topic or bad you still want to reply no matter what... tulad din ng mga games kahit hindi mo alam pang ang roles you try to play that games... ang kaibahan nga lang ang games is a robot and computers.. but this place is all real people talking to each other or to responces back at you to say: " hello!... duh!.. or are you out of your mind? ".. and it boost your spirit up to reply back to who ever say that... and you fight some more or other ideas to play and challenges your brain... and you can maybe asked them like this.. " Okey!.. the games has just begun and give me your best shot!.. or say like this " come to mama!... are you having fun yet? "

now, you see what I mean? some of you will get it.. and some dont...

masaya ako pag nakaka-tulong giving some good advice... then about the words I use ( naa-apakan ) siguro dahil sa matures ako ang iba dito ay bata pa i maybe hurt their feeling dahil kadalasan ang lalim ng tagalog na nagagamit ko due to the I was a ' 80's Ladies '.. speak what on your mind behavior.. 'yun lang

http://ailasor2042.blogs.friendster.com/
    http://lia20.blogdrive.com/
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I wanna share to guys this song.....

Artist: Lyrics
    Song: The Internet Is For ***** Lyrics

KATE
    The internet is really really great
    TREKKIE MONSTER
    For *****
    KATE
    I’ve got a fast connection so i don’t have to wait
    TREKKIE
    For *****
    KATE
    Huh?
    There's always some new site,
    TREKKIE
    For *****
    I browse all day and night
    TREKKIE
    For *****
    KATE
    It's like i’m surfing at the speed of light
    TREKKIE
    For *****
    KATE
    Trekkie!

TREKKIE
    The internet is for *****
    KATE
    Trekkie!
    TREKKIE
    The internet is for *****,
    KATE
    What are you doing!?
    TREKKIE
    Why you think the net was born?

KATE
    Treee—kkie!
    TREKKIE
    Oh hello kate monster
    KATE
    You are ruining my song
    TREKKIE
    Oh me sorry, me no mean to
    KATE
    Well if you wouldnt mind please being quiet for a minute so i can finish?
    TREKKIE
    Me no talkie
    KATE
    Good

I’m glad we have this new technology
    TREKKIE
    For *****
    KATE
    Which gives us untold opportunity
    TREKKIE
    For por—oops, sorry
    KATE
    Right from you own desktop
    TREKKIE
    For ---
    KATE
    You can research browse and shop
    Until you’ve had enough and your ready to stop
    TREKKIE
    FOR *****!!

Trekkie!
    TREKKIE
    The internet is for *****!
    KATE
    Noooo
    TREKKIE
    The internet if for *****!
    KATE
    Trekkie
    TREKKIE
    Me up all night honking me horn to *****, *****, *****!

KATE
    That’s gross you’re a pervert
    TREKKIE
    Ah, sticks and stones Kate monster
    KATE
    NO really, your a pervert
    Normal people don’t sit at home and look
    At ***** on the internet
    TREKKIE
    Ohhhh?
    KATE
    What?!
    TREKKIE
    You have no idea
    Ready normal people?

NORMAL PEOPLE
    Ready--- ready ----ready

TREKKIE
    Let me hear it!

TREKKIE AND GUYS
    PRINCETON
    Sorry kate
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    PRINCETON
    I *****!
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    All these guys unzip their flies
    For *****, *****, *****!

KATE
    The internet is not for *****!!

TREKKIE AND GUYS
    *****!, *****, P---

KATE
    HOLD ON A SECOND!

Now i know for a fact that you, Rob, check your portfolio and trade stocks online

ROB
    That’s correct.

KATE
    And Brian, you buy things on Amazon.com

BRIAN
    Sure!

KATE
    And Gary, you keep selling your possesions on Ebay

GARY
    Yes I do!

KATE
    And Princeton, you sent me that sweet online birthday card

PRINCETON
    True!

TREKKIE
    Oh, but Kate-
    What you think he do . . .after? hmm?

PRINCETON
    . .yeah

KATE
    EEEWWWWW!
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    KATE
    Gross!
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    KATE
    I hate *****
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    Grab your **** and double click
    KATE
    I hate you men!
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    For *****, *****, *****!
    (harmonizing) *****, *****, *****, *****
    KATE
    I’m leaving!
    TREKKIE AND GUYS
    *****, *****, *****, *****
    KATE
    I hate the internet!
    TREKKIE AND GUYS

TREKKIE
    The internet is for

TREKKIE AND SOME
    The internet is for

TREKKIE AND ALL

TREKKIE
    YEAH!
  • ^^ LMAO
    natawa ako s lyrics n un :D
  • :) okay to answer the questions............

yup, mas time-saving mag-research, especially when im trying to find out something, and usually i use the net for education, buying and selling stuffs and for meeting people or clubs with same intests as mine

hhhhmmmmnnnn wla pa naman akong nakitang ganito s internet

well, pagdating s pulitika, may nakasagutan na ako sa ibang thread lolz

no! gosh, grabe naman un

well, masaya, kc naka-focus ako s gusto ko tlgang makita sa net, I researched mostly on how to start on buy and sell, i actually joined ebay.com.ph, and i read articles for self-development.......... tungkol s naapakan or something, i dont think i ever did that to anyone, i think most people on the net naman knows the word respect :)