Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

What's The Dirtiest, Meanest, Most Evil Thing You've Done To A Loved One?

WHAT'S THE DIRTIEST, MEANEST, MOST EVIL THING YOU'VE DONE TO A LOVED ONE/PARTNER? :superevil:

CMON ADMIT IT..WE'VE BEEN A-HOLES SOME TIME IN OUR LIVES:weg:....WE'VE WRONGED THEM, CHEATED ON THEM, PLAYED DIRTY TRICKS ON THEM... ALL FOR THE NAME OF REVENGE, LUST OR LOVE..'FESS UP UR DIRTIEST SECRET.MAYBE A LIL SQUEALING WOULD LIGHTEN UP THAT GUILT. :D

Comments

• Call me the biggest c&%t in the world, but I once destroyed almost everything my GF gave me: pictures, letters, etc. This was when we got into the biggest conflict of our relationship. And I'll regret doing so for as long as I live.
  • the dirtiest, meanest, most evil thing I done to a loved One when he cheated - I also cheated him. He has other girl beside me and I also has other guy
  • Got laid with my boyfriend's cousin who happens to be my bestfriend.
    What is so mean about me is I admitted it to him... :fight:
  • green buff wrote:
    Got laid with my boyfriend's cousin who happens to be my bestfriend.
    What is so mean about me is I admitted it to him... :fight:

nyak! den wat hapend? me nman i had a sex with someone, and i did not tell my gf til now.
  • goldhart wrote:
    nyak! den wat hapend? me nman i had a sex with someone, and i did not tell my gf til now.

well, he broke up with me, pero naging kame din after a few weeks... eventually natangap nya yun kalokohan ko, pero d sya mashadong galit skn, dun sya sa cuzin nya nagalit ng todo... :verymad:

He hates my bestfriend :galit: he wanted to kill him, my bf tht time doesn't want to go to any family gatherings cause he might see that dumb a*s daw... or baka kung ano daw magawa nya... it came to the point na sobrang insecure na sya dun sa cuzin nya, kc lahat ng meron sya wala yun bf ko (looks, body, things, car and all leisures in life)... sad part parang ako pa yun reason why he felt those things (I admit.. its my fault) :depressed:

until now, nag iiwasan sila, d sila nag kikita sa mga family gatherings esp. reunions. few mos. ago nkita ng ex ko yun bestfriend ko somewhere in libis, he's driving his "ohhh-so-nice" sports car, tinext agad ako ni ex kung nsan daw ako... mejo paranoid dba! sympre d ko sinabi na ako yun nasa passenger seat ng auto ng bes ko noh... magwawala yun for sure! :superevil:

i ended up with my bestfriend (pero d kame huh)... until now we're doin great :)
  • goldhart wrote:

y'kno goldhart, it is sometimes good to be true. The feeling of nothing to hide is a relief. I know u know exactly what I mean, its up to you how are you going to be "good to be true" -- its how you did the "thing" and how you approach the girl and make her feel that "its really nothing". BUT there are some things better left unsaid (case to case basis) :)
  • dont do such things bcause i believe in karma... but my ex did it to me... we had a date... we're so happy at that day.. everything seems so perfect... i even slept with him for the first time...bcause at that time im so inlove with him .. but after how many days he stopped texting and calling me... he just left me with a lot of questions running on my head...was it just only for SEX ?!??! but were ok now... after 2 yrs ..
  • green buff wrote:
    y'kno goldhart, it is sometimes good to be true. The feeling of nothing to hide is a relief. I know u know exactly what I mean, its up to you how are you going to be "good to be true" -- its how you did the "thing" and how you approach the girl and make her feel that "its really nothing". BUT there are some things better left unsaid (case to case basis) :)

you mean sasabihin ko sa kanya?
  • what if ang case is, nagcheat ang gf ko, nalaman ko at galit na galit ako dahil di ko akalaing magagawa nya yun, at nabuko ko lang sya. after 5 *(&&** yrs. ansakit, sa sobrang sakit,nakipag break ako, nagtry kong idivert ang self ko sa iba, nanligaw ako at naging kmi, tas may nangyari samin nung gurl, which during those time, eh gusto bumalik ang x ko, pinahirapan ko muna sya ng knti, but then naging kmi ulit. i had to give up the other gurl. do u tink kelangan ko pa sabihin sa kanya na may nangyari samin nung gurl?
  • i stabbed my GF with a 12inch knife then buried her right in our backyard...no regrets!
  • tAdtAd PExer
    ezeboy wrote:
    i stabbed my GF with a 12inch knife then buried her right in our backyard...no regrets!

did the same thing but i used an axe!!! still grateful until now!
  • punch him in the face!!! ang sakit ng hands ko! he didnt punch me naman coz it was his fault and i started yelling outside sa house nila. its a quiet village tapos narinig lng nila ng sisigaw me. right then and there we broke up!!!
  • I broke up with my bf 'cause I've fallen with another guy. It was a long time ago. I think sometimes doing the meanest thing is the best thing to do. I have to be honest with my feelings rather than living my life full of lies. :)
  • i've cheated with my bf when i thought our relationship is not working anymore...he didn't call or text me that time (for a long time) malabo na tlga kmi...so i cheated... until now, kmi pa rin ng bf ko... and the guy i used to date is still around...i wont tell my bf about that... :bashful:
  • i found out my ex cheated on me, sa sobrang galit ko, siniraan ko siya. I told everybody who knew us na he cheated on all his past girlfriends(well, totoo yung iba), and that he got UTI for sleeping with prostitutes... he got back at me by telling everybody na i was the one who pursued him, and pinatulan nya lang ako for s*x. when we finally calmed down, we talked (or rather shouted) to each other, formally broke up and then i put a dent on his car (kicked it, good thing i was wearing boots at the time)...
  • hmm..looks like u kids have been bad....:lookdvl::grindvl:
  • i deleted his friendster account..
  • i told him i cheated on him..kahit hnd..para lang masaktan ko xa...
    kc i learned na he cheated on me din..ngaun tuloy i dunno if dapat ba makipags*x nalang ako sa iba para quits kme??? or what..
    khit nmn aminin ko sknya na wala tlg ako gnwa na ganun hnd n xa maniniwala...
    i hate myself for sayin such a thing para masaktan xa...in the end..ako din tuloy ang nag suffer just because gusto ko gumanti...
  • weLL, jas to get even to my 1st Bf (kuno) hu fooled me, pinag kalat ko lng nman na BADINg cya at meron cyang tendency na pumatOL sa Bading...ayuN!!! :D :bop: :lol:
  • The meanest, most evil thing one can ever do to somebody is to tell her you love her when you know deep inside that it's not true... to tell her you love her just because you're afraid you might hurt her if you don't utter the words. You end up hurting her more in the long run. No one deserves to be hurt like that.