Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

Who still sing their alma mater hymn after the game?

Which school still sing their alma mater hymn after every game in the NCAA?

Comments

• Definitely, San Beda *okay*
  • Of Course, All
  • Only San Beda? Oooohhh...the conyo boys and girls form mendiola and alabang.....How about the other schools? Do they have their own songs? Just wondering.....
  • Based on what I have observed last season, only San Beda sings its alma mater hymn after games, win or lose.

And correction alvin_cabal2000: Bedans from mendiola are not conyo, DEFINITELY NOT... I can't speak for those in Alabang though.
  • summit012summit012 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Only San Beda? Oooohhh...the conyo boys and girls form mendiola and alabang.....How about the other schools? Do they have their own songs? Just wondering.....

yeah, from mendiola only...definitely not conyo.
  • I stand corrected. However, San Beda is still percieved as one of those conyo schools...but its a good thing for you guys to correct that perception..

I knowa lot of schools would love to be preceived as such. Bedans don't want to be branded as conyotic?...that's cool.A lot of schools would love to be branded as such. hehe....cheers!
  • eto ay opinyon ko lang.. di maganda kung conyo ang tawag sa mga bedista.. eh down to earth naman sila eh.
  • Benilde and San Beda!

Thats what i observed.

School spirit!

Animo Benilde
    Animo San Beda
  • napansin ko last Saturday after the CSB/JRU game, hindi man lang nag alma mater yun pep squad.. hello?? kahit wala ng tao dun, dapat may alma mater.. win or lose! DUH!
  • khakiskrt wrote:
    napansin ko last Saturday after the CSB/JRU game, hindi man lang nag alma mater yun pep squad.. hello?? kahit wala ng tao dun, dapat may alma mater.. win or lose! DUH!

yeah? tsk tsk tsk. :hopeless:
  • Definitely, win or lose, the alma mater hymn should be sang. *okay*

ANIMO RED AND WHITE!
    ANIMO SAN BEDA!
  • I guess only Bedans consistently sing their alma mater hymn in the NCAA, win or lose.

NO wonder Bedans are clamoring to get out of the league. Sorry guys, not yet the proper time.. probably soon.
  • letran sang the alma mater last saturday.
  • Win or lose, we always sing our alma mater...

ANIMO BENILDE!!!
  • Rocker09Rocker09 Next Gen. Tennis Star
    last time na nanood ako live kinanta naman alma matter ng csb...

animo benilde!
  • Sa palagay ko alam ko kung bakit walang kumanta, ang init at walang aircon! Lahat gusto matapos na ang game! Win or lose, its the aircon we choose! :silly: :glee:
  • Rocker09 wrote:
    last time na nanood ako live kinanta naman alma matter ng csb...

animo benilde!

ummm.. if you were there at Araneta last Saturday, walang alma mater.. hinihintay nga namin eh.. kung meron man, baka pabulong :D

peace :)
  • altarpaker: sabi mo sabi ni Arvin nag alma mater sila nung saturday pero di ko narinig.. umalis ako when the players left the court.. maybe they played it after.. pero aren't they supposed to play it when the players are still there?!?!
  • Arvin told me he played it twice and led the hymn. Siguro kumanta na lang sila kahit wala na mga players sa luob ng court. :D
  • San Beda, definitely. They still always sing their alma mater after the games, win or lose. how noble...