Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

I Knew I loved you before I met you

There’s this guy na nanliligaw sa akin. We haven’t seen each other in person, though he’d seen some pictures of me and vice versa.

What baffles me right now, is he keeps saying he loves me. How could you love a person you haven’t even seen yet. So whadyathink? Could this be possible or he’s just a load of crap?

Comments

• Think about this:

The fact that you have this question of whether this is possible or not means that you think it's a possibility. Cause if you're not, there would be no question. You'd simply not think about it.
  • parang imposible naman un.:D love usually, take note, usually, starts with physical attraction. pictures pa lang ung nakita mo, and u're not even sure if he is the guy in the picture you saw.
  • there's no such thing.. love is developed kapag or when you get to know each other.../
  • pokerbuff wrote:
    Think about this:

The fact that you have this question of whether this is possible or not means that you think it's a possibility. Cause if you're not, there would be no question. You'd simply not think about it.

what actually bugs me, is people who claims it to be true.
  • parang imposible naman un.:D love usually, take note, usually, starts with physical attraction. pictures pa lang ung nakita mo, and u're not even sure if he is the guy in the picture you saw.

pano kung walang pictures, boses lang, tapos bidahan at lambingan lang sa fon :bashful:
  • for me, parang imposible to fall in love with someone you havent seen, ang love nadedevelop its something that doesnt happen overnyt
  • its the first step towards getting into your pants though...
  • maybe its possible........... If you feel that you LOVE somebody even if you NEVER see him/her personally. Love is not only physical attraction it is also the way we feel

when We talk about LOVE nothing is IMPOSIBLE
  • Its just lust my dear its not love. love will develop when you have physical interaction wher in you're going to know each other better.
  • sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmm...maybe its for
    the better kung mag meet na kayo..
    its different na kxe when
    u meet personally.

iba rin yung na meet mo na sya
    besides how can u say
    u love a person
    kung wala pa kayong
    napagsasamahan diba?

gracee :love:
  • well, for me possible naman yung ganitong scenario di ba
    sabi nga "love moves in mysterious ways" so, depende pero i think mas maganda if magkita muna kayo before ka ma-fall ng tuluyan sa kanya...para na rin makasigurado ka munang talaga sa feelings niyo para sa isa't-isa.
  • i think it's possible.you were just askin if there's a possibility.i say yes.
    i can't guarantee though if your guy's for real or not.i'm just speaking for myself.call me foolish ...or... stupid even.but i really think it's possible.
    go and meet up with the guy.no harm in tryin..

i say: never..never...never.never ever give up on love.
    : )
  • love. definitely no. tsk. but it could be that he's not just a load of crap. it could be that he really likes you. and the guy is just confused or tryin to win u lang. i really dunno what's goin on in his mind. how can u love a person you haven't even met? you can't. it could be that you click when you talk, but you have to be with each other and see if you click when you are physically together. personally, i stay away from guys like this. it's a bad sign. cause as quick as he can say i love you, quicker could be the time that he leaves you hangin once he gets confused.

:*)
  • He probably loves the YOU that he knows, but not necessarily the YOU that you really are.
  • Its really hard to believe someone telling you that he/she loves though he/she hasn't known you or even saw you yet. You have to ask him to convince you or ask for proof. I think there's nothing wrong if you ask for it. Or try this, ask him whats the color of your eyes then turn your back (for him not to see). If he answers correct, then the decision is yours.
  • come on! :bop: how can someone be inlove with a picture. he may have a crush on you but....love? I DON'T THINK SO. that guy is creepy. it is also possible that he is desperate to have a girlfriend and you happen to be his type. it's just something like...uuummm looking at brad pitt's picture. you like the actor and some girls simply say that they love brad pitt. but do you think they really and trully love him?...as in love? it will pass, don't take him seriously just enjoy the feeling of flattery :)