Home PEx Campus San Beda College

WHAT CAN U SAY ABOUT : BEDANS :

??

Comments

• Ora et Labora! :D
    Sayang, di ako nakapunta sa Interaction namin e :)
  • isa lang masasabi ko:

BOLERO :)

• Originally posted by khakiskrt:
    isa lang masasabi ko:

BOLERO :)

ganun!!...bakit naman....=(

• SupernovaSupernova PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    In my honest opinion, Bedans are mabait naman but sometimes mayabang(im just telling the truth!). :)
  • I noticed one thing about the Bedans from St. Benedict College. No offense pero maraming mayayabang at feeling sa school na yun. They always think that they're better than the other schools in the south. It's just an observation from my classmates in DLSU who are from Bene. I don't want to generalize that all Bene people are like that but that's the impression I get from my classmates who are graduates from Bene. But I do hope I get to meet someone from Bene who isn't as mayabang as my classmates so that he/she could prove me wrong and show me that Bene people aren't really mayabang and feeling. Peace!

ANIMO LA SALLE!!!

[This message has been edited by cHaSeR (edited 08-27-2000).]
  • hello bedans.......
    BEDANs........ said to be down to earth and really intelligent students, the fact that they are in a great shool and under a great curriculum, their testosterone level is that high...( ofcourse what do you expect oa an all boys school) generally they are great!!!
  • chickers... mahilig sa babae...

:cool:
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    BEDANS r nice ppl but they have their own "kayabangan" pro generally ok nmn (hihi peace den2 :D)
    one more thing thats good about BEDANS???

their CAR!!! evilgrin.gif

gasoline bop.gif
  • bedans....
    proud of u guyz...cool kayo...
    --galing ng the bedan (publication)...pero inaaway kme ni mananambol..huh!
    --kat
    taga-holy
  • tawortstaworts PEx Rookie ⭐
    well, i apllied there for college pero ayoko kasi most of the student are "conotic", feeling gwapo eh hindi naman........
    don't get me wrong pero marami talaga!
    lalo na nung initial orientation where ibinigay yung enrollment slip, grabe i was stalked by homos.
  • sorry if i will offend some bedans but theres this guy who befriended me recently and hes from san beda... thing is, he couldn't take no 4 an ans. and he has always been around!!! eeewww! :mad:
    i swear hes a jerk :( and hes so darn proud of sayin hes a bedan :rolleyes:
  • BEDANS? ANO YUN ANONG KLASENG SPECIES NA HAYOP YUN DON BA NABIBILANG SI WINNIE THE POOH KULAY BLUE BA ANG MGA BEDANS snooze.gif
  • ora et labora ... sounds familiar ...
    prayer and work ...

bedans: boys, boys, boys, and not to 4get the "not so" boys ...

peace! ;););)
  • Bedans... underachievers... but still among the best if not the best. Nothing much is expected from us Sons of Mendiola but hell, we can top any field we set our hearts and minds into.

Spires- simply the best literary folio

The Bedan- simply the best student publication

Red and White Fight!
  • lahat ng bedans na nakilala ko - manloloko!
    grabe! they play with the girls' feelings and act as if they are innocent! ewwww!

[This message has been edited by bUtTeRfInGeR (edited 09-02-2000).]
  • Originally posted by Tyler_Durden:
    chickers... mahilig sa babae...

:cool:

cnabi mo! :p
  • at first wen u look at them, they look mayabang kasi maporma sila... cool mga bedans and mababait sila tlga... nice guyz...
  • Wait lang...magrereply sana ako akala ko kasi Bedans, as in Vedans, as in PoVedans. oops
  • lol.gif
    Con artists yang mga bedans na yan. Bakit? Kasi super-galing mambola. Yung iba pa-innocent at pa-torpe effect pa... pero hindi naman talaga... nagpapapansin lang.

Pero I like them kasi mababait sila...
    Yun e yung mga friends ko from Beda. Ewan ko yung ibang bedans kung ganun din. blush.gif
  • may sense kausap at first but when u get to know one peke pala..but that only goes to the person whom i know is a bedan...masyado syang self-centered and hot tempered..
    well, i have nothing against bedans but it so happened that the guy i knew was like that!!!
    PEACE!!!