FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Anong gagawin mo kapag Crush mo si Prof.?

EmPeRaTRiZEmPeRaTRiZ Member PExer
Hi guys! please help...

Comments

• fridohfridoh your nasty_brother PExer
    Syempre dapat kailangan lagi kang sumasagot sa class nerd.gif kahit na hindi alam yung sagot sige pa rin. Pero dapat habang sumasagot kailangang magpa-cute inluv.gif sabay ;)
  • schwingschwing Member PExer
    naturally he inspires you to read on all his assigned readings, and then you begin to be oh-so attentive in class. smile smile. nod nod. :) SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH. ang guwapo niya.
  • Sophocles^Sophocles^ Member PExer
    What kind of help are u asking for anyway? Help as in help to get over the prof? or help as in help to get the prof to like u?
  • oweynge121oweynge121 Member PExer
    am talking through experience!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!! i had a relationship with my prof noong 2nd year ako and i think that is the most disgusting thing ive done!!! if only i could turn back time!!! i wouldnt let it happen again NEVER!!! I totally regret having a relationship with him!!!
  • dee-deedee-dee LORD PExer
    well...i get crushes on my prof all the time. thank God, it just inspires me to do harder sa class... :)
  • pigletpiglet i love the 70s PExer
    magpa-consult ka lagi... i do that all the time. minsan nga, 'la rin ako natututuhan eh... *sigh*
  • yeeeyeee Member PExer
    lol.gif
    I encountered that similar problem while i was in my freshmen year...i had a crush with my Drawing From Life teacher sa cafa...ayun na okray ako nung nalaman nya na mega pa cute ako kasi pag klase nya nagaagaw ako ng atensyon at 1 hour ako late lagi! hahahhahaha!!!
    well ngayon nagkikita pa kami and he still feels na crush ko pa talaga sya!
    hehehe!!!!

lol.gif
  • qwerty78qwerty78 GenjoSanzo PExer
    anong ginawa ko?

simple lang...

kinuwatro ko yung subject niya. lol.gif
    (4.0 ang highest, hindi lowest, okay?)

o diba? inspiration talaga! :D
    bop.gif
    love.gif

• NadzNadz Member PExer
    sobrang aral cguro para pag highest ako sa test, special mention ako... i'll be extra attentive... inspired tlaga... pero hanggang dun lang... doubtful ang anything beyond d prof-student relationship...
  • ritchelleritchelle Member PExer
    cguro id just look and try my best to get to answer his questions. study hard para pag tinawag masagutan ang kanyang mga tanong at nang di mapahiya. basta wag pahalata. that's one of the worst thing that could happen
  • simmiesimmie w8nG FoR mY WIND to bLOw PExer
    Originally posted by oweynge121:
    am talking through experience!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!! i had a relationship with my prof noong 2nd year ako and i think that is the most disgusting thing ive done!!! if only i could turn back time!!! i wouldnt let it happen again NEVER!!! I totally regret having a relationship with him!!!

aw... that is too bad, my fwend...
  • simmiesimmie w8nG FoR mY WIND to bLOw PExer
    this is fun... but before i go on, crush lang ang pinag-uusapan dito, ha?... i strongly suggest EMPERATRIZ , not to fall get into a relationship with your prof because chances are you'll regret it after sometime... boom.gif

anyway, here are some of the things i did... crazy.gif

1. pa-bibo in class. in other words i was a very good student -- did all the assignments, etc. this is a good way of giving a impression--letting him know that you have a good head on your shoulders... that is a sure shot way of getting his attention, since most profs notice students who do good in their subjects :D of course, the other way to do this is to give him failing marks -- that will also surely get his attention, pangit na attention nga lang... bop.gif

2. maximize his consultation hours. approach him if you have any questions or if you don't have any question -- make up one! :D this is one way of letting him know that you're not doing good in the subject just because you're bright but also because you're really interested in the subject... this will also be an opportunity to learn more about him... if he gave your class his email addy or his cel #, use it! ;)

remember the only thing you two obviously have in common is the subject so notice that the subject is always the reason why you're approaching him, etc.

3. porma if, like me, you're not one of those girls that was gifted with extra-ordinary, stand-out beauty then this is the way to go (actually, this is always the way to go)... make sure you're presentable. every time na may class ako with him, i make sure that i'm dressed ok and my hair is combed really well, ect. with that you won't stand-out but at least when he looks at you he'll like what he sees... girl.gif

there, i think i've outdone myself... but please read the warning that follows... angel.gif

warning: as i've said i've done all these for fun since that's what crushes are for... they add color and life to my, otherwise ordinary days... but, pls. try not to get so much into him and fall in-love with him since he is your prof... most likely such situation will bring about more problems than happiness...

good luck, girl! :D keep me posted, ok...
  • felicity20felicity20 Member PExer
    first and foremost... dapat dress to kill para ma-catch agad ang attention nya diba. then study hard.. as in mega study para ma-impress. lalo na sa midterms!!! malay mo pag mataas ang nakukuha mo sa quizzes, midterms, etc eh makuha ka nyang candidate... like for example sa quiz bee or something diba?!?
  • lycheelychee Member ✭✭
    lets rephrase the question: ano ang gagawin mo pag crush ka ni prof? o diba!:D
  • PokloyPokloy saan? PExer
    Originally posted by piglet
    magpa-consult ka lagi... i do that all the time. minsan nga, 'la rin ako natututuhan eh... *sigh*
    ei yo piglet hus dat ha? making consult consult ha? ever super grabe kaintriga ha gosh di ba ever... ever....
    ever gotesco grand central mall.... for lyf! :inluv::o:inluv:
  • MsJoelleMsJoelle JoongBo Bubblezzang 미셸 PExer
    until now, i still don't know!!! it's hard to have a crush on a prof... dami hassles... though, they say that age doesn't matter, in reality, it sure does!!! maybe, having a crush on a prof is just normal... but then, let it just be a crush, don't let yourself feel more than that... coz fallin' for a teacher makes a student always hoping, and oftentimes, getting hurt in the end...
  • moonshyne5moonshyne5 Member PExer
    Crush lang naman e...
    Hindi na 'ko nagpa-overcome sa feeling na yun... basta ginawa ko lang siyang inspiration para mag-aral pa ko ng husto sa subject niya (at hate na hate ko pa yung subject na yun ha...Chem! *shiver*)... ezicon6.gif
  • qwerty78qwerty78 GenjoSanzo PExer
    Originally posted by MsJoelle
    until now, i still don't know!!! it's hard to have a crush on a prof... dami hassles... though, they say that age doesn't matter, in reality, it sure does!!! maybe, having a crush on a prof is just normal... but then, let it just be a crush, don't let yourself feel more than that... coz fallin' for a teacher makes a student always hoping, and oftentimes, getting hurt in the end...

sometimes you can't help but fall. kung mangyari yun, magingat na lang...
  • KMnO4KMnO4 Member PExer
    Originally posted by felicity20
    first and foremost... dapat dress to kill para ma-catch agad ang attention nya diba. then study hard.. as in mega study para ma-impress. lalo na sa midterms!!! malay mo pag mataas ang nakukuha mo sa quizzes, midterms, etc eh makuha ka nyang candidate... like for example sa quiz bee or something diba?!?

hey, are you from dlsu ex-cs now ce student?
  • joksterjokster Member PExer
    KMno4, bakit mo tinanong? kala mo si little G? hahaha!!!

Mahal Kita KMno4! :love: :sweet:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file