FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

yOuR m0St fAvOritE sCeNes iN CarD CaPtoR SaKuRa

To aLL CcS FaNs & LoVeRs :) :) :)

wHaT & wHiCh iS ur fave moment scenes in CCSakura series?

mE i HaVe 10 fAv. scenes

> When Syaoran hugs Sakura in the Elevator
> S+S airport scene
> the part where Syaoran comforts Sakura (so...KawAii)
> wHen Syaoran is blushing whenever he see sakura
> when Tomoyo lost her voice and wrote "something" to Syaoran
> Eriol kisses Sakura on the hand
> Syaoran talking to Tomoyo on how he is going to confess
> the skii trip when Syaoran carries sakura
> whenever Sakura falls in the arms of Syaoran
> whEn Sakura goes in the past to meet Clow Reed

Comments

• shaoronshaoron Jesus Freak PExer
    1) it's not in the anime, but the manga. The very LAST picture you see in the very LAST volume... which is where Syaoran finally came back from hong kong and the hug each other...

2) not in the series but in the movie. the ending of the 2nd movie where sakura jumps over the ruined stair case over to shaoron and the it freezes while she's still in mid air.

3) in the 2nd movie again where syaoron's at sakura's house and sakura was going to confess already... before kero-chan ruined the moment.

4) the elevator episode where the back of the eleveator disapears and sakura falls down. Syaoran runs over tries to grab her and yells "SAKURA!"

5) the "sheep plushie episode" where Syaoran uses his bare hands to break the barrier on the hole.

6) the entire episode where syaoron finally realizes his feelings to sakura.. i think it was the same as the elevator episode. There's also that song about syaoran too, Ki Ni Naru Aitsu.

7) the date set up by Tomoyo and Meling in the 2nd movie.
  • *Lane_Jane**Lane_Jane* xxQueen Nothingxx PExer
    LiL_MiYu wrote:
    To aLL CcS FaNs & LoVeRs :) :) :)

> wHen Syaoran is blushing whenever he see sakura
    i love those scenes too!!! hehe... and that one scene when he greeted Sakura "OHAYO!!!" on a cranky tone because he saw her accepting this flower from Eriol... :rotflmao:

I also like that scene when Touya gave his 'powers' to Yue. :naughty: *coughsYAOIcoughs* nyahahaha....
  • topnotch97topnotch97 Marley Brinx says hi ✭✭✭
    sa last episodes na ata!

nung sinabi niya kay Sakura na "I Love You" or "I like you!"
    (depends on fansub group translation)

ang cute!!!! memorable pa!
  • Little WolfLittle Wolf Catholic PExer
    Knowing that this is my #1 anime, I have far too many "most" favorite scenes to list. Mabibilang ko nga lang sa daliri yung episodes na walang fave scene eh. Siguro yung mga sa unang episodes sa first season hindi masyado fave dahil wala pang S+S interaction.
    Mas madali kung yung thread eh "your least favorite scenes in CCS" eheheh! :D
  • sakura kinomotosakura kinomoto sakura PExer
    i agree with little wolf XD
    >>everytime syaoran blushes!!! :blush2:
    >>everytime sakura says "Yay!" and "Hoe!"
    >>the elevator scene [kawaii!!!]
    >>the "swing" scene [w/ matching tears XD]
    >>in short, all S+S scenes!!!

this anime's my one and only fave 4ever!!! wahoo!!!
    i also love TRC!! hope they'll air it here someday.. :crazytongue:
    i agree with little wolf XD
    >>everytime syaoran blushes!!! :blush2:
    >>everytime sakura says "Yay!" and "Hoe!"
    >>the elevator scene [kawaii!!!]
    >>the "swing" scene [w/ matching tears XD]
    >>in short, all S+S scenes!!!

yeap! that pretty much sums up what I'm trying to say. S+S is what I love in CCS.
    this anime's my one and only fave 4ever!!! wahoo!!!

*looks at her nick* I can see that. :)
    by the way, in case you didn't notice or still don't know, Syaoran means Little Wolf, my nick. :D
    i also love TRC!! hope they'll air it here someday.. :crazytongue:
    mga next year siguro kung matapos this year yung series...sana sa ABS ipalabas pero this is off-topic na.. :)
    tingnana naman niyo yung mga nick natin...

shaoron (syaoran)
    sakura kinomoto
    little wolf (syaoron if directly translated from chinese)

S+S nga... :lol:
  • LiL_MiYuLiL_MiYu Member PExer
    maybe ur right little wolf dapat "ur least fav. scene" na lng ung ginawa
    kung thread para mas madali but i just want 2 know what other
    ppl's fav. scenes in this anime cause i really really like this anime & btw about ur nick maganda sana kung meron rin cherry blossom para S+S. diba cherry blossom means sakura & little wolf is syaoran
    ^ yes it is...
    ..but I'm a boy. And I can't be two persons at once either. So I'm just Syaoran a.k.a. Little Wolf :D
  • drei_mataridrei_matari "the real one is not me" PExer
    for me every scene is cute, pero like ko yung scene where:

a. Sakura was been chased by the RAIN card. sobrang funny ung scene wherein hinahabol siya nung card riding in a cloud tapos may malakas na tubig. natutuwa ako imbis na mainis dun sacard hihi
  • f.if.i coordinator PExer
    lahat ng scenes fav ko!!! hehehe.
  • bluemistbluemist life in blue PExer
    Hirap nito a! Lahat favorite ko e...

Isa lang muna...

Episode 50
    (Sakura buys a teddy bear kit, she's gonna make one for Yukito as a sign of love)

Sakura: Tomoyo-chan, aren't you going to buy one?

Tomoyo: I... If there is something that the person I like can be happy about, more so than liking me in return, I want that person to stay happy the way it was meant to be.

Sakura: That means, you don't care if the person you like likes you back?

Tomoyo: Of course, I would be happy if that person likes me back. But for me, to see the person I like so much staying happy gives me the biggest happiness.

Sakura: Tomoyo-chan, I'm sure that the person that you like is happy.

Tomoyo: You think so?

Sakura: Yeah, surely.

Tomoyo: Thank you very much...
  • my_SeBaSTiaNnEmy_SeBaSTiaNnE futurama_lover PExer
    bluemist wrote:
    Hirap nito a! Lahat favorite ko e...

Isa lang muna...

Episode 50
    (Sakura buys a teddy bear kit, she's gonna make one for Yukito as a sign of love)

Sakura: Tomoyo-chan, aren't you going to buy one?

Tomoyo: I... If there is something that the person I like can be happy about, more so than liking me in return, I want that person to stay happy the way it was meant to be.

Sakura: That means, you don't care if the person you like likes you back?

Tomoyo: Of course, I would be happy if that person likes me back. But for me, to see the person I like so much staying happy gives me the biggest happiness.

Sakura: Tomoyo-chan, I'm sure that the person that you like is happy.

Tomoyo: You think so?

Sakura: Yeah, surely.

Tomoyo: Thank you very much...

o d b? me hint talaga ng shojou-ai! sana me friend din akong tulad ni Tomoyo :D

fave scene ko is un last scene sa movie 2, which was mentioned earlier, when sakura jumped into li's arms. another one is when li's sisters met touya, yukito, sakura and tomoyo in movie 1.. ahahah.. comedy! :rotflmao:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file