Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

too much of her or him?

When two people are truelly in love is there such a thing as being having too much of one another? Which will result in a girl or guy complaining that they dont have anymore space for themselves?

Or does this only happen when one is not serious about the relationship?

Comments

• 4Evah4Evah Tru Blu Btage?a",2,"03e4e24b1f59b12c4804ac964b8a7a58zTs
    too much of anything is not good. whether its time bein together, ur love for one another..

aka

sawa
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    could be infatuation
  • aaahhh.Cause i know that if and when you DO LOVE A PERSON TRUELLY you'll never get tired of them.

but if the emotion is only about infatuation or not the real one whatever fleeting emotion each has for each other it will certainly die down.Then how come people don't see this at once? Why do they take the time to bother other people when they know that it is not really it?
  • too much of anything is bad. that's common knowledge :smokin:
  • I often feel that way kapag magkaaway kmi ng boyfriend ko. Feeling k ksi sobrang dependent n k s knya kya k siguro nararamdaman un.
  • hmmm... i dont know how I see this, but this is what happened to our relationship, parang isa lang mundo ginagalawan nyo, masyado kayo malapit at palagi kayong magkasama. This is what exactly happened to us, and TAMA sila!! too much is also bad. ayun, nagsawa sya at nghanap ng ibang kilig moments. pero at the end, she went back to me. and now, parang ganun kami ulit, wat do you think guys? palagay nyo kmi na? i mean, nagsisi sya at nalaman nya na talagang mahal nya ako, at narealize nya na ganun me ka impt sa kanya. na realize nya to nung nagkalabuan kmi.
  • how do marriages survive then?araw araw kayong magkasama, tabi pa kayo pag atutulog then pagising mukha nia nakikita mo. How does it survive then if pag bf-gf palang kayo nagkakasawaan na? Do you think it's time to let go na if you this happens to you already? Love doesnt have to be kilig all the time, passionate all the time...that i know. Just to be around the person is enough to make you complete.

If it is the one true love that is suppose to be right for you and meant for you..then i think this sawa factor will never enter your relationship...any thoughts?
  • Too much of everything is not good.... u cant explore... u will not know urself and u will never grow.. u depend so much in that someone and without that someone, u feel lost and confused!!!!

so... be balance, not too much and not less.... :)
    idontexist wrote:
    how do marriages survive then?araw araw kayong magkasama, tabi pa kayo pag atutulog then pagising mukha nia nakikita mo. How does it survive then if pag bf-gf palang kayo nagkakasawaan na? Do you think it's time to let go na if you this happens to you already? Love doesnt have to be kilig all the time, passionate all the time...that i know. Just to be around the person is enough to make you complete.

If it is the one true love that is suppose to be right for you and meant for you..then i think this sawa factor will never enter your relationship...any thoughts?

marriages survive because it's a "conscious" decision to spend your lifetime with a person.

sa bf-gf relationship jasi, parang "feeling out" stage pa lang yan, kinakapa nyo pa isa't isa kung pwede nga kayo magsama ng matagal.

yes, love doesn't have to be kilig all the time. what's truly important is that your feelings for the person remains sincere & honest.
    If it is the one true love that is suppose to be right for you and meant for you..then i think this sawa factor will never enter your relationship...any thoughts?[/

speaking from personal experience, yes. i'd say this is true :)
  • OH YES!Thank you. I know that what i believe in is right!
    On how love is suppose to be! I know that there can be no sawa factor once you found the right one!
    ^ barring any other problems that may arise during a relationship. :D
  • Agree ako diyan...if you really love the person you would do anything to make the relationship work...and that includes not having to deal with the 'sawa factor'. I mean, maybe at some point it would come to that but you only have to remember how much you really love the other person and that you would do things out of the ordinary to make the relationship less monotonous. Besides, it is always a matter of choice. :)
  • when you love someone, it does not mean you are having enough of them pero spending all of your time with them makes you miss out somethings outside of your relationship. It's healthy to meet other people, go out with friends without him once in a while para you would see other people's perspective hindi lang kayung 2 lang palagi. Make him miss you once in a while and give each other enough space para you can grow both. eh what if, hindi kayu nagwork out tapos you used to spend so much time with each other? san kayo mag start when he's gone?