Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Malapascua Or Bantayan Island

Ey guys! san ba magandang magpunta malapascua o bantayan. suggestions naman pls. thanks! :flwrface: *palmtree*

Comments

• If I were you, I'd do both since you'll be spending for the airfare going to Cebu anyway. Besides, they're in the same route so if you can spare 1 more day for travelling between the 2 islands, do so to maximize your trip :)
  • how much should I prepare if I want to go to Bantayan Island...Everything na ha, plane fare for Cebu (Pal), transfer to bantayan (land, sea or air), accomodations and food? What are the nice, affordable and DECENT and comfortable resorts in Bantayan??? travel bugs, need your advice :D
  • heraklesherakles PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bantayan hands down. Malapascua for the novelty of it. So visit both. They're just a few hours apart.

Check other threads about bantayan, malapascua, and cebu. They have everything covered already: cost, time, acomo, etc.
  • port80 wrote:
    If I were you, I'd do both since you'll be spending for the airfare going to Cebu anyway. Besides, they're in the same route so if you can spare 1 more day for travelling between the 2 islands, do so to maximize your trip :)
    THANK YOU HA!