Sharlene San Pedro Part 1

Sharlene San Pedro A Pretty Young Angel

9245c63f.jpg

Comments

• kApAmiLyArOCkSkApAmiLyArOCkS f3istY-or-ScArY PExer
    i love sharlene...she's so adorable! smart..funnie...galing pa kumanta...:D cute cute ng batang yan! go sharlene!
  • bigfunofheartbigfunofheart A LoT PExer
    i love sharlene...she's so adorable! smart..funnie...galing pa kumanta...:D cute cute ng batang yan! go sharlene!

hey sis...me 2 i love sharlene...she is sooo adorable, cute, smart, and funnie!!!...ang galing niyang umarte...bilib akong sa bata na yan...sis, ano name mo???...im vida nga pala!
  • micfercabmicfercab Member PExer
    oo nga ang cute ng batang yan...me thread na siya ah! gawa ni vida...hi!

sana magkasama sila ng fave actress nyang si heart!
    micfercab wrote:
    oo nga ang cute ng batang yan...me thread na siya ah! gawa ni vida...hi!

sana magkasama sila ng fave actress nyang si heart!

talaga ate mich, favorite actress niya si heart???...hehehe...im late sa balita ah...waaaahhh!!!!
  • XuaGraMXuaGraM always&forever PExer
    wow c babie sharlene me thread na den. ayus. haaay ang cute cute nia talaga...................
    XuaGraM wrote:
    wow c babie sharlene me thread na den. ayus. haaay ang cute cute nia talaga...................

hi sis!!!....cute talaga niya she's may favorite sa mga bata...pero, sa akin talaga sila heartgeoff..hehehe...musta na sis???...whats ur name???...para, nakita na kita dati ah...do u go to hw ba???
    sharlene.jpg

Ang cute niya talaga d2 sa picture na to!
    anghel.jpg
    Ang cute talaga ni Sharlene!!!

MgaAnghel_pic.jpg
    oo vida fan siya ni heart...saka ni prats yata hehe...
    si john p??????...waaaaahhh...bakit di na lang si fafa geoff???..lolz..mas gwapo pa!!!
    vida eto yung write up sa manila bulletin...

Sharlene San Pedro

Another very talented Star Magic April birthday celebrant is Sharlene San Pedro, who charmed us with her natural wit and outspokenness.

Sharlene turned six last April 5 and she is a kindergarten student at Sto. Cristo Elementary School in Pulilan, Bulacan. She has two brothers.

Sharlene is a product of ABS–CBN’s first reality talent search Star Circle Quest where she emerged first runner-up. That started her showbiz career. They still live in Pulilan, she said, and they commute most of the time. "Pero kung minsan, nagtataksi na rin kami." She added that it’s his father who accompanies her to her tapings and shootings and other showbiz activities.

The talented girl loves singing and dancing and so her first TV show, "Wansapanataym," which she hosted with Nash Aguas was a dream-come-true for her. She hopes to get to perform on stage someday with her idols, John Prats and Heart Evangelista. Her other idol, Sharlene said, is Judy Ann Santos. "Kasi po sa ‘Krystala,’ ako yong young Judy Ann Santos." Sharlene also dreams of becoming a belter like another idol of hers, Sarah Geronimo.

But her biggest dream, Sharlene hastened to add, is to become a director. And who would she want to direct someday? "Si direk Bubot Mortiz po." Her director in "Goin’ Bulilit?" Yes. We asked her twice, just to be sure, and her answer was the same.
  • adlawadlaw gi-atay. PExer
    she is a cute cute cute super cute angel! awwwwwwwwww.
    adlaw wrote:
    she is a cute cute cute super cute angel! awwwwwwwwww.

hehehe...yup...thats true...very cute niya as in....im vida..and u r???

thanks ate mich for da info!!!
  • mawie22mawie22 iLyk:Wowie~BSB~JoshS~scqK ✭✭
    nasharlene_asawa02.jpg

Magaling sa drama, magaling sa comedy! Sya ang favorite actress ko! :teehee:

:imu:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @--} mawie
    mawie22 wrote:
    nasharlene_asawa02.jpg

Magaling sa drama, magaling sa comedy! Sya ang favorite actress ko! :teehee:

:imu:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @--} mawie

wow!!!...she is sooooooo pretty in dat picture!!!
  • mawie22mawie22 iLyk:Wowie~BSB~JoshS~scqK ✭✭
    Very pretty talaga si Sharlene at talented pa! Cute sya ngayon pero 'pag laki nyan mas gaganda pa sya! :D

micfercab wrote:
    vida eto yung write up sa manila bulletin...

Sharlene San Pedro

Another very talented Star Magic April birthday celebrant is Sharlene San Pedro, who charmed us with her natural wit and outspokenness.

Sharlene turned six last April 5 and she is a kindergarten student at Sto. Cristo Elementary School in Pulilan, Bulacan. She has two brothers.

Sharlene is a product of ABS–CBN’s first reality talent search Star Circle Quest where she emerged first runner-up. That started her showbiz career. They still live in Pulilan, she said, and they commute most of the time. "Pero kung minsan, nagtataksi na rin kami." She added that it’s his father who accompanies her to her tapings and shootings and other showbiz activities.

The talented girl loves singing and dancing and so her first TV show, "Wansapanataym," which she hosted with Nash Aguas was a dream-come-true for her. She hopes to get to perform on stage someday with her idols, John Prats and Heart Evangelista. Her other idol, Sharlene said, is Judy Ann Santos. "Kasi po sa ‘Krystala,’ ako yong young Judy Ann Santos." Sharlene also dreams of becoming a belter like another idol of hers, Sarah Geronimo.

But her biggest dream, Sharlene hastened to add, is to become a director. And who would she want to direct someday? "Si direk Bubot Mortiz po." Her director in "Goin’ Bulilit?" Yes. We asked her twice, just to be sure, and her answer was the same.
    Thanks for the article! Ngayon ko lang 'to nabasa. Nakakatuwa naman yung sagot nya sa questions sa kanya. :lol: :imu:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @--} mawie
    ang cute mo baby sharlene....ur our angel..hahaha!!!
  • sandaras herosandaras hero xiaLiL_r_ever PExer
    i l0ve her!!!!! s0 cute and bib0... kapatid o anak yan ni sandy eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g0 shar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet nila ni nash... :lol: per0 bata pah.. kaya wala pang mga ganyan ganyan... :lol: hahahahaha.. parang herosan... hahahahaha
    i l0ve her!!!!! s0 cute and bib0... kapatid o anak yan ni sandy eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g0 shar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet nila ni nash... :lol: per0 bata pah.. kaya wala pang mga ganyan ganyan... :lol: hahahahaha.. parang herosan... hahahahaha

lolz...they are cute hahaha...sharlene is sooooo cute!!!....im vida...ano name mo???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file