Home PEx Sports NBA

Ba't di natuloy yung Glen Rice & Vin Baker to New York deal?

hindi tuloy???
sayang, excited pa naman ako when i heard about it.

Comments

• Obviously Knicks fan ako and it just broke my heart to find out that the team almost landed Glen Rice & Vin Baker in a deal that involved sending Ewing to Seattle and Christian Laettner to L.A. Detroit pulled out daw because they got a better offer for Laettner from Dallas but I was thinking of the repurcussions...the Knicks would have gotten one of the best shooters in the game (Rice) and one of the biggest bodies in the paint (Baker - even if he's a lousy free throw shooter)...they wouldhave also gotten rid of dead weight like Ewing and Chris Dudley...it would have left them without a center but they would have traded Rice again anyway...I for one would have wanted to see this trade push through.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by bounce:
    Detroit pulled out daw because they got a better offer for Laettner from Dallas

there you go, you answered your own question....

• detroit backed up coz they dont want to get the contracts of the players they will be getting such as stepania, celestand, lue and foster. they will be getting 8 so so players in return. detroit is on a fire sale, selling their players like crazy. grant hill is now w/ orlando, lindsey hunter with milwaukee. laettner also went to the lakers.
  • Dont worry, there is another four team trade thats about to take place, and hopefully this time, nobody pulls out. It'll involve NY, LA, Seattle and Charlotte. Who goes where, nobody knows, the principle players will be Ewing and Baker.

• The latest news from both ESPN and FoxSports is that if Ewing does get traded, Seattle probably won't be it. New York supposedly asked for both Baker and Horace Grant in exchange for Ewing. Then, the Knicks would trade Grant to the Lakers for Glen Rice. Seattle vetoed this proposal because they'd in effect be trading Grant to a Pacific Division opponent: the Lakers.

bounce: Welcome back Jay!
  • :?:? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Grant pupunta sa Lakers? In exchange for Glen Rice?? Sinong Grant? Horace Grant or Grant Hill o Brian Grant?? :confused:

I would love to see Eddie Jones back to LAKERS!
  • Originally posted by :?:
    Grant pupunta sa Lakers? In exchange for Glen Rice?? Sinong Grant? Horace Grant or Grant Hill o Brian Grant?? :confused:

I would love to see Eddie Jones back to LAKERS!
    Belat boy, The Rock was referring to Horace Grant. As for Eddie Jones, he will always be one of The Rock's favorite players and The Rock misses him in Laker colors too. crying.gif Unfortunately, he has signed a brand new contract with the Miami Heat so there is probably no chance that he'll ever come back to the World Champions. :(