Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Love is the self-delusion we manufacture to justify the trouble we take to have sex

opinions!   

Comments

• QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    haha, this is a variation of the one i know "Love is an elaborate dance to prepare for the next screw"

i'll hold off my opinion for now :)
  • LEO24LEO24 PExer
    SA MGA MANIAKIS OO YUN ANG REASON NILA :depressed:
  • whoever formulated that belief is such a loser.. very lousy view of love indeed. another misuse of what love's supposed to do and how it should be handled... my goodness
  • there is no such thing as love, but there is lust :)
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ahh yes, a lot of people view love in the context of sex...and sex alone. I guess the one who formulated that belief has such a narrow view of sex. And the same goes for everyone who shares his belief.

:cool:
  • st.anger wrote:
    Love is the self-delusion we manufacture to justify the trouble we take to have sex

opinions!***

Sadly, this is true for some, or maybe, a lot of people.
  • i don't have trouble getting laid, so that doesn't work for me.

simply put, i don't have to go through the trouble of 'making ligaw' just to get laid
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nah, you don't need to look for love to get laid.

It's much harder to look for a viable life partner than a fuck buddy.
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LaTtE`M wrote:
    Nah, you don't need to look for love to get laid.

It's much harder to look for a viable life partner than a fuck buddy.

hello???? yea i agree to this. just think about how many people go for seb, hire sluts, and have a fubu.
  • you know, i used to believe this. i used to think people who got together were only thinking with their loins instead of their think organs.

i used to be disgusted at people who were in relationships because i thought that's all they wanted.

i guess i got over my bitterness.
  • i prefer "love is a neurochemical reaction to ensure our genes get passed on." :D
  • sex is overrated. making love with someone you really love is underrated. :)
  • Love has to do with people's personalities and lust has to do with people's bodies.. Well, maybe it's what you do when you feel it that determines its outcome. It's controllable after all, like anger.
  • rave81 wrote:
    there is no such thing as love, but there is lust :)

Love in general?
  • I think it is sex which is the self-delusion people manufacture to justify the trouble they undergo to find love.

Love has never been put in a proper context anyway so I guess sex has come into the picture to provide one. Sex proclaims itself as the "reason" that could actually, well at least, justifythe number of times you get laid and never had a serious relationship in your whole lifetime. and probably, the next. :D

"At least I get laid before I die." You'll die alone, though.
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baby_07

Sweetie, it actually differs between men and women. For men, they use love to find sex. For women, they use sex to find love. ;)
  • LaTtE`M wrote:
    baby_07

Sweetie, it actually differs between men and women. For men, they use love to find sex. For women, they use sex to find love. ;)

ganon? :mconfused:
  • hmm at this day and age...sex is just sex. u don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that its just plain lust. :smokin:

some people would bring love in the picture to make themselves feel good that they did it for a reason and they're not the sl*t or wh*re that people would perceive them to be. :shrug:
  • well...if you've attended more than one GOLDEN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, you'll have material proof that the statement quoted as the subject of the thread is not necessarily right.
  • st.anger wrote:
    opinions!***

Who said that? :lol:
    But that belief is for some.and i do believe that this happens for some (that's the fact!) :naughty: