Home PEx Campus The Academe

St. Paul's Pasig

is saint paul's pasig a good school still?

how about lourdes?

curious lang :)

Comments

• Originally posted by MANGO88:

how about lourdes?

hmmmm.... st paul pasig should be renamed to st pok pasig! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

how about lourdes?

hmmmm.... st paul pasig should be renamed to st pok pasig! lol.giflol.giflol.gif
  • marami ba talagang ***** sa st. paul? ewan ko ha, kse i graduated there last year lang, baka hindi lang ako aware, pero sa batch namen meron ata talaga.

nakakainis yung ibang teachers, feeling nila tama sila lagi. unreasonable pa. pero lahat naman siguro ng schools meh gan'to, di ba?

nung time namin kuripot magbigay ng mga suspension ng classes and stuff like that... this year bago na yung principal nila and mejo maluwag na ata sa mga ganon.

hehehe, airconditioned lahat ng classrooms... and there's a pc and a tv in each.

• mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hay ganito pala ang reputation ng saint paul sa manila. sa amin sa sout medyo good shot ang saint paul.
  • well, my sister used to go there seguro it's been more or less 15 years ago na...it had a good reputation before.....i think sharon cuneta and some other celebrities went there too....but im just curious lang.... :)
  • ZenZen PExer
    Prostitutes in St. Paul Pasig? I highly doubt that. :rolleyes:
  • grabe naman kayong manlait ng school!
    im from st paul pasig pero i dont believe na maraming flirt sa school namin or dapat ng sabihing "st. pok pasig". Paulinians from St. Paul Psg are very simple. Hindi sa pinagtatanggol ko pero that's what Ive observed. The school has maintained its quality of education.
    FAFA Faegen Celestino , i guess you haven't met the majority of Paulinians. Please don't be too harsh. Bakit? San ka bang high school nanggaling? Sobrang ok ba ang school mo kaya ka nagcocomment ng ganyan?
    well..well..well..

[This message has been edited by bUtTeRfInGeR (edited 08-02-2000).]

how about lourdes?

which lourdes are you talking about? Lourdes Mandaluyong or Lourdes QC or some other Lourdes school?

personally, i came from Lourdes QC, i think Lourdes is quite an ok highschool for boys even though it's not that known or famous. i should know! lol.gif i spent almost 11 years there and i've learned a lot of the stuff i know from there and i'm doing pretty ok now :D

[This message has been edited by berdy (edited 08-02-2000).]
  • hayy naku, bUtTeRfInGeR, just leave FAFA Faegen Celestino alone. wala lang magawa sa buhay yan kaya ganyan. nagpapa-pansin. baka kase maraming inambisyon sa SPCP, pero kahit sa isa, hindi pumasa. dapat sa mga taong ganyan kinakaawan...
  • ayan tuloy... nakalimutan ko ang sagot ko sa question.

anyway, i think st. paul pasig is still a good school - otherwise the parents won't be willing to pay the high price. the teachers there are good too, plus it's really modern now. as what kaye19 pointed out, they have a tv and a pc in each classroom (air-conditioned pa... saka may swimming pool kame!)

it's possible that it was better during our time, but i still believe that the standards hasn't changed that much. once a good school, always a good school. ;)
  • Originally posted by braces06:
    ayan tuloy... nakalimutan ko ang sagot ko sa question.

anyway, i think st. paul pasig is still a good school - otherwise the parents won't be willing to pay the high price. the teachers there are good too, plus it's really modern now. as what kaye19 pointed out, they have a tv and a pc in each classroom (air-conditioned pa... saka may swimming pool kame!)

it's possible that it was better during our time, but i still believe that the standards hasn't changed that much. once a good school, always a good school. ;)

paanong naging good school yon eh ang dami kong kilalang paulinians na mag! sabi nga ng isa kong kilalang taga st. paul pag wala kang girlfriend sa st. paul hindi ka cool o nerdo ka! asan na ang christian values sa school niyo! ang daming tibo! pero malulupet kayo ah! sarap ninyo! yummy.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

• I think St. Paul's is one of the best all-girls schools in the Philippines.

FAFA FAEGAN CELESTINO : I'm requesting you my dear friend to stop this bashing. I think you're mistaken, my friend; Paulinian girls are not the type that you're claiming them to be. Be a gentleman my friend, for it is the only way to show that we are, indeed, God's children. THAT. MY FRIENDS, IS DEFINITELY TRUE!
  • Maybe the school's ok angel.gifangel.gif but I think the students that graduate from that school are... Never mind evilgrin.gifevilgrin.gifevilgrin.gif
  • Originally posted by Kurt Angle:
    I think St. Paul's is one of the best all-girls schools in the Philippines.

FAFA FAEGAN CELESTINO : I'm requesting you my dear friend to stop this bashing. I think you're mistaken, my friend; Paulinian girls are not the type that you're claiming them to be. Be a gentleman my friend, for it is the only way to show that we are, indeed, God's children. THAT. MY FRIENDS, IS DEFINITELY TRUE!

at sino ang nagsimulang mag bash!??? ang plastik mo ngayon ah! bakit pa good boy effect ka na!??? barado ka kasi ni ada! hahahahahaahahaha!

• Originally posted by FAFA Faegen Celestino:
    at sino ang nagsimulang mag bash!??? ang plastik mo ngayon ah! bakit pa good boy effect ka na!??? barado ka kasi ni ada! hahahahahaahahaha!

It's not that warning from Ada that made yours truly convert his ways. It was because of the fact that I want to stop all of my wrong doings, especially when my fellow ateneans would turn their backs against me. It really hurts to be left behind by your comrades in the dark, you know?! Fellow Ateneans like redhatlinux helped me change for the better, and for that I thank them. That is the truth behind all this.

Again, please, FAFA FAEGAN CELESTINO, kindly stop this nonsense. Let us stop hurting other people's feelings and let us start building a better community. THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS TRUE!
  • Perception lang siguro yan. I've got some friends who came from there and ok naman sila.
  • I'm from SPCP batch 98...oo, "co-ed" ang batch ko. flirt? maybe. pero prosti, hindi kame yon, ibang St.paul siguro yon.

Oo nga Celestino, sang school ka ba galeng? You're questioning the Christian values of Paulinians samantalang ikaw halatang wala non! Get a life, why don't you!!?! silly.gif

Kung sabagay, I think Paulinians are used to hearing harsh remarks like these. At the very least, the Paulinians I know can carry themselves and the nasty remarks well, hindi nga naman totoo, ba't pa patulan, deba? People like Celestino... boom.gif !

• sus nde na nagsawa sa pangungutya ng ibang iskul... get a life mr!!

reddevil.gif
  • i believe that spcpasig is one of the better, if not the best, all-girls school around considering that they have tremendously improved in infrastructure and student services...the quality of education has never suffered from these changes as attested by parents, teachers, and alumni like myself (seniors94).

i agree with andromeda, ibang st paul ata yung tinutukoy ng iba dyan...

as our then directress, Sister Mary Magdalen Torres, spc always say..."'Paulinians prefer the better and finer things in life'"...after all we are daughters of the great St. Paul...

caritas christi urget nos

:)peace
  • yeah. i've heard things about prostitution from St. Paul. pero di naman ako naniniwala, kahit na di ako taga St. Paul. for one, may mga kakilala akong taga St.Paul and mababait naman sila. secondly, i think rumor lang naman yun. i haven't met one na ganun. even my friends na nagaral dun e walang kilala. maybe those prosti wear the uniforms of some schools. pa bata effect siguro. please don't judge things by rumors. it reflects your incapability of decision making on matters.