Home PEx Campus San Beda College

is San Beda a good school?

is san beda a good skuLL? just wann know

Comments

• do you plan to study in san beda? if so, what major?

coming from a bedan, of course, i would say san beda is one of the good schools around.

1. it offers some of the best undergraduate courses in the country
    2. professors are leading industry figures who have extensive experience
    3. its facilities can rival that of the any private universities
    4. its graduates receive the same preference accorded to students of the "big 3" universities when applying for work.
    5. best of all, nothing beats the experience of bedan brotherhood and camaraderie that even other schools envy.

san beda is a growing institution and its future has never been this encouraging.

animo san beda!
  • Akala ko pa naman BUNGO ang pinag-uusapan dito.
  • srkv wrote:
    is san beda a good skuLL? just wann know
    I think you're the same srk guy in bedista.com. Hmmmmmnn... what are you up to now?
  • froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yes it is a good school.
  • Rambus wrote:
    Akala ko pa naman BUNGO ang pinag-uusapan dito.

ako rin. kala ko bungo ni san beda eh. :eyecrazy:
  • I thought so too. But it is basically a good school.
  • ako rin. kala ko bungo ni san beda eh. :eyecrazy:
    hehehe...ako rin kala ko bungo... i think depende rin sa course...
  • its a good law school. their undergrad sucks... too many mediocre and insecure.... 'di tulad nung 1980's. now there are many cheapos and bobos in San beda., though i know a bedan who's really delicious! mahusay rumomansa, 1,000 pesos lang!

im not bashing.
  • ^ hahaha! style mo bulok! :lol: sabi ko na nga ba eh.... :lol::lol:
  • San Beda is a good school. < (period)
  • nice try, frankie. Too bad it got intercepted.
  • HisbenzHisbenz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    beda is a good law school. give them that credit
  • San Beda College has always made a distinct reputation as a premier academic institution in the Philippines offering the highest standard of quality education, molding men and women as prime movers in the progress and moral development not only of the Philippine society but the global community as well.

Through the years, San Beda College prides itself of consistently producing illustrious and prominent people both in the government and in the private sector. Graduates of this academic institution enjoy the highest dignity and respect in almost all fields of worthy endeavors that they partake in. Thus, the Bedan education has always been a benchmark of other top tier schools in the Philippines harnessing on the institution’s well-respected educators; balance academic curricula for all courses offered; superb modern facilities; excellent scholarly research and development programs; and Christian Benedictine values instilled in the hearts and minds of every student and faculty member.

San Beda College is absolutely a good school!!! :splat:
  • Rambus wrote:
    Akala ko pa naman BUNGO ang pinag-uusapan dito.

hahahahaha! :D
  • kung ganon, maganda ba ang marketing and communications doon? balak ko kasing lumipat sa beda.
  • boredtoday wrote:
    ^ hahaha! style mo bulok! :lol: sabi ko na nga ba eh.... :lol::lol:

dude, what do you mean? :eyecrazy:
    am just stating a fact.
  • ^ if you weren't, fact you then!

and if you were... well, fact you still!!

:lol:
  • *okay* pilit ang pagka konyo, pero pwede na. :)
    On topic: San Beda is a good skul. better than de ateneo in fact.
  • whatever.

this thread sux. marami lang magbabash, magaaway, etc.. :diablo:
  • I think San Beda is a good school. My 2 uncles graduated there...And they're doing very well in their chosen profession...