Home PEx Sports NBA

I know it's racist but...

JacobJacob PExer
what if there's an all-white vs. all-black NBA exhibition game? Surely it won't happen pero when I play these lineups sa NBA Live, close at enjoy ang laban! The whites have better ballhandlers and shooters while the blacks have better athletes. Here are my lineups:

WHITE
1. Keith Van Horn
2. John Stockton
3. Jason Williams
4. Raef LaFrentz
5. Jeff Hornacek
6. Vlade Divac
7. Tom Gugliotta
8. Predrag Stojakovic
9. Toni Kukoc
10.Detlef Schrempf
11.Bryant Reeves
12.Jason Kidd (kahit mulatto)

BLACK
1. Grant Hill
2. Vince Carter
3. Shaquille O'Neal
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Kevin Garnett
6. Tim Duncan
7. Allen Iverson
8. Karl Malone
9. Reggie Miller
10.Chris Webber
11.Scottie Pippen
12.Gary Payton
13.Shareef Abdur-Rahim
14.Antonio McDyess

Comments

• Jacob, siguro magaling ka lang talaga sa NBa Live kaya dikit ang laban. lol.gif But seriously, the line-up of African-Americans would obliterate the Whites in a heartbeat. ;)
  • whites have better ballhandlers? Hell no!!!!
    been watching basketball lately? the best ballhandler in that category would be kidd and he can't hold his own against Payton. As for stockton....well he's old and he's also...old...payton handles the ball better than he does.....as for Williams...hahahahha heard of turnovers? hahaha now look at his pathetic defense.....good shooter look at the percentage!!!!! you'll probably laugh...Iverson's gonna school em big time!!!!! ballhandling and all....yeah most of them are good shooters but the whites would probably forfeit the game before it even started. Oh by the way one last question...who the hell's gonna guard shaq,garnett and duncan?
  • Originally posted by The Rock:
    Jacob, siguro magaling ka lang talaga sa NBa Live kaya dikit ang laban. lol.gif But seriously, the line-up of African-Americans would obliterate the Whites in a heartbeat. ;)

you got that right.
    Jacob, siguro magaling ka lang talaga sa NBa Live kaya dikit ang laban. lol.gif But seriously, the line-up of African-Americans would obliterate the Whites in a heartbeat. ;)

I agree w/ The Rock andun si SHAQ eh :D
  • bakit di kasali si alonzo mourning sa all-black team ?
  • Can it be European white or American white?
  • racist nga!

Hindi naman. Madalas manalo ang Black pero dikit ang laban dahil slow-down ang ginagawa ko.

TARHEELZ: I still believe the Whites (in my lineup at least) have better ballhandlers with Kidd, Stockton, Googs and Kukoc around.

• Black team will kick white team's a** anytime, anyday of the week. Those white weenies stand no chance against those blacks

[This message has been edited by The Rock (edited 08-20-2000).]
  • I couldn't agree more!!!