PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Notice: Off-topic threads in this department will be moved to the ARCHIVE

...where no one can reply to them.

Do you really want that to happen to your ad? I didn't think so. Please post in the correct subforum. Thank you.

Comments

• KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PExer
    New rule on bazaars and tiangge:

1) If you are the bazaar organizer and want to notify people of the time and place of your bazaar, that's an event announcement and it is OK here.
    2) If you have rented a stall in a bazaar or tiangge and you would like to advertise your goods, that's commercial advertising and it is not OK here.
    Double post threads are off topic.

If you post an ad here and the same ad in another Classifieds subforum, the ad posted here is off topic and will be moved to the Archive.
  • hi... where can i post announcements on loan application assistance?
    thx...
    Post in Miscellaneous, please. Thank you.
  • thk u :) but i can also post replies to inquiries, right?

[as long as i don't start a thread that'll be off-topic within that sub-folder and i will not disrupt the discussion.]
  • mystarfindsmystarfinds Member PExer
    tnx for the info
  • cndagscndags Member PExer
    hi. question lang po. can i post in many subforums ba? actually nagawa ko na pero i would like to know if it's allowed? kasi the items fit a lot of categories, so i posted them wherever i think fits their descriptions... if it;s not allowed, i will be more than willing to delete them.
  • 1stvita+1stvita+ Member PExer
    Hi, where can I post my free e-books ads. I just wanted to help out. tnks
  • Ayefam1990Ayefam1990 Member PExer
    i'm looking for respondents in my survey.. where can I post it?
  • rhona0525rhona0525 Member PExer
    Hi! where can i post my mlm business?? Thank you =) Is it ok in income opportunities or in this forum?
  • cuchimbacuchimba Member PExer
    where should i post my call center ad? i wish to refer agents for our bpo. i and the successful applicant will have a share in the commission for the referral. thank you very much sir. God bless.
    cndags wrote: »
    hi. question lang po. can i post in many subforums ba? actually nagawa ko na pero i would like to know if it's allowed? kasi the items fit a lot of categories, so i posted them wherever i think fits their descriptions... if it;s not allowed, i will be more than willing to delete them.

It is not allowed.
    1stvita+ wrote: »
    Hi, where can I post my free e-books ads. I just wanted to help out. tnks

Post in Entertainment, please.
    Ayefam1990 wrote: »
    i'm looking for respondents in my survey.. where can I post it?

Ads and Announcements (this section).
    rhona0525 wrote: »
    Hi! where can i post my mlm business?? Thank you =) Is it ok in income opportunities or in this forum?

Income Opportunities is the proper place.
    cuchimba wrote: »
    where should i post my call center ad? i wish to refer agents for our bpo. i and the successful applicant will have a share in the commission for the referral. thank you very much sir. God bless.

Post this ad in Job Market, please.
  • gbredbreastgbredbreast Member PExer
    thanks for the info. sorry for the inconvenience
  • outaruoutaru Pinoy ako! PExer
    Hello, I want to post an ad about our site www.poopcast.com it's a free SMS website. I'm a bit confuse where to post it. Thanks..
  • LONELYDONLONELYDON Endless search for the one PExer
    Hi mod. Just wondering where I could put a discussion thread about my bad online shopping experience. thanks. Wala kasi akong makitang section para dito. :hmm:
  • mangsimangsi Member PExer
    What about events? Where can I post them?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file