Home PEx Classifieds Notices and Announcements

Notice: Off-topic threads in this department will be moved to the ARCHIVE

KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
...where no one can reply to them.

Do you really want that to happen to your ad? I didn't think so. Please post in the correct subforum. Thank you.
«1

Comments

  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    New rule on bazaars and tiangge:

    1) If you are the bazaar organizer and want to notify people of the time and place of your bazaar, that's an event announcement and it is OK here.
    2) If you have rented a stall in a bazaar or tiangge and you would like to advertise your goods, that's commercial advertising and it is not OK here.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Double post threads are off topic.

    If you post an ad here and the same ad in another Classifieds subforum, the ad posted here is off topic and will be moved to the Archive.
  • hi... where can i post announcements on loan application assistance?
    thx...
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Post in Miscellaneous, please. Thank you.
  • thk u :) but i can also post replies to inquiries, right?

    [as long as i don't start a thread that'll be off-topic within that sub-folder and i will not disrupt the discussion.]
  • tnx for the info
  • hi. question lang po. can i post in many subforums ba? actually nagawa ko na pero i would like to know if it's allowed? kasi the items fit a lot of categories, so i posted them wherever i think fits their descriptions... if it;s not allowed, i will be more than willing to delete them.
  • Hi, where can I post my free e-books ads. I just wanted to help out. tnks
  • i'm looking for respondents in my survey.. where can I post it?
  • Hi! where can i post my mlm business?? Thank you =) Is it ok in income opportunities or in this forum?
  • where should i post my call center ad? i wish to refer agents for our bpo. i and the successful applicant will have a share in the commission for the referral. thank you very much sir. God bless.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    cndags wrote: »
    hi. question lang po. can i post in many subforums ba? actually nagawa ko na pero i would like to know if it's allowed? kasi the items fit a lot of categories, so i posted them wherever i think fits their descriptions... if it;s not allowed, i will be more than willing to delete them.


    It is not allowed.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    1stvita+ wrote: »
    Hi, where can I post my free e-books ads. I just wanted to help out. tnks

    Post in Entertainment, please.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Ayefam1990 wrote: »
    i'm looking for respondents in my survey.. where can I post it?

    Ads and Announcements (this section).
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    rhona0525 wrote: »
    Hi! where can i post my mlm business?? Thank you =) Is it ok in income opportunities or in this forum?

    Income Opportunities is the proper place.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    cuchimba wrote: »
    where should i post my call center ad? i wish to refer agents for our bpo. i and the successful applicant will have a share in the commission for the referral. thank you very much sir. God bless.

    Post this ad in Job Market, please.
  • thanks for the info. sorry for the inconvenience
  • Hello, I want to post an ad about our site www.poopcast.com it's a free SMS website. I'm a bit confuse where to post it. Thanks..
  • LONELYDONLONELYDON PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi mod. Just wondering where I could put a discussion thread about my bad online shopping experience. thanks. Wala kasi akong makitang section para dito. :hmm:
  • What about events? Where can I post them?
Sign In or Register to comment.