Home PEx Sports NBA

Steve Francis or Jason Williams??

Steve Francis on this!
Nagiinyour face dunks sya unlike Williams, puro pasa and sometimes nagtuturnover ng bola!
What do you think?

Comments

• Jason Williams!!! Hndi naman kailagan yun mga Dunks eh!! kailagan yun pasa para makatulong sa team!!
  • Originally posted by JW55:
    Jason Williams!!! Hndi naman kailagan yun mga Dunks eh!! kailagan yun pasa para makatulong sa team!!
    Mas maraming turnovers naman si Williams! by a mile! yun hindi nakakatulong sa team yon!

• And 2 assists lang ang difference nila! sa points? Williams (12 PPG) Francis (18 PPG)
  • Pero ang maganda kay Williams, minsan ka lang makakita ng player na flashy pumasa!
    Palaging dunks!
  • jason williams. basta wag lang si steve francis please lang.
  • jason williams

..pero di ba retire na sya due to injuries? just asking.. :)
  • Originally posted by katie:
    jason williams

That's Jayson Williams (with a "y"), center/power forward of the New Jersey Nets
    who is retiring because of injuries. Jason Williams without a "y" plays point guard for the Kings. This is a tough call because The Rock really thinks that they're both too erratic and unreliable to take the big shots. But Steve Francis is the king of jerks angry.gif so The Rock will pick White Chocolate on this one.
  • Originally posted by The Rock:
    Originally posted by katie:
    jason williams

That's Jayson Williams (with a "y"), center/power forward of the New Jersey Nets
    who is retiring because of injuries. Jason Williams without a "y" plays point guard for the Kings. This is a tough call because The Rock really thinks that they're both too erratic and unreliable to take the big shots. But Steve Francis is the king of jerks angry.gif so The Rock will pick White Chocolate on this one.
    I'm just asking Rock dahil natatawa ako! lol.gif bat ba ang laki ng galit nyo kay Steve Francis? Whats the true story? :D

• definitely white chocolate! stevie franchise is an @ss! grrr.gif
  • nussnuss PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Since idol ko sila pareho, doon ako sa nauna... Jason Williams.
  • damn!!!!!!! Francis!!!! any day!!! I'd pick him over Jason Williams every single time!!! What the heck has Williams done for his team anyway? 12 pts with a pathetic field goal percentage? one of the worst in 3pt field goal percentage? Sheesh the guy didn't even get ROY!!!!! Hey their batch is weak!!! Hahahaha and I'll never forget to mention his defense....hehehehe ...pathetic!!!! Francis is top 20 in assists and he's scoring over 18 a night as a rookie. At least he's a better defender.
  • Originally posted by Y2K-G_21:
    I'm just asking Rock dahil natatawa ako! lol.gif bat ba ang laki ng galit nyo kay Steve Francis? Whats the true story? :D

Ganito iyon, when Francis played for the Maryland Terrapins, The Rock was impressed with the way he played. The only annoying thing about him then was all the Iverson comparisons. When he was drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies, Francis said he wouldn't play for them. angry.gif What an ingrate! Walang utang na loob itong taong ito! You are drafted very high in the NBA draft, but what do you do? Say "sorry, I don't like your team or your country." How can anyoe like somebody with this kind of terrible attitude? And The Rock doesn't buy the crap that Vancouver already had a point guard with Mike Bibby. Chances are, Francis would have played the shooting gaurd position where he would have been more productive in scoring in the first place! grrr.gif The Rock may be impressed by the way Francis plays, but he'll never like Francis as a person. angry.gif

If you smell what The Rock is cookin! :cool:
  • Another wrong versus matchup.

Steve Francis is way too different from Jwill. Dapat, Francis vs. Iverson

The Question vs. The Answer!

• Originally posted by The Rock:
    Originally posted by Y2K-G_21:

Ganito iyon, when Francis played for the Maryland Terrapins, The Rock was impressed with the way he played. The only annoying thing about him then was all the Iverson comparisons. When he was drafted by the Vancouver Grizzlies, Francis said he wouldn't play for them. angry.gif What an ingrate! Walang utang na loob itong taong ito! You are drafted very high in the NBA draft, but what do you do? Say "sorry, I don't like your team or your country." How can anyoe like somebody with this kind of terrible attitude? And The Rock doesn't buy the crap that Vancouver already had a point guard with Mike Bibby. Chances are, Francis would have played the shooting gaurd position where he would have been more productive in scoring in the first place! grrr.gif The Rock may be impressed by the way Francis plays, but he'll never like Francis as a person. angry.gif

If you smell what The Rock is cookin! :cool:

i share the same sentiments with The Rock about steve francis. instead of being thankful that he even got drafted by an nba team, he still refused to sign just because he doesnt like the team or the country. DUH. makarma ka sana. buti pa nga si the rock eh, bilib pa din kay steve francis kung pano siya maglaro... but for me, sorry. pinapatay or nililipat ko ang tv when i see steve francis. i cant stand him. period.
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    me too, i don't like francis' attitude....ni-snob pa niya yung scheduled interview niya with quinito henson....he didn't even bother to apologize or give an excuse to mr. henson....he just didn't show up....

what a swell-headed moron....
  • hahahaha that's coz Henson is an a--hole!!!! Nobody really gives a damn about him 'cept for Malone and I guess u know why.....if u only read his articles...you'll probably know what I'm talkin about....and besides he trashed AI for no reason!!!
  • Ayyy!
    ganon pala sya?
    Hindi ko akalain! Kasi sport sya eh!
    Tinulungan kasi niya si garnett tumayo nung nahulog si KG nung pag rebound dati and Hinug niya si Iverson nung natalo sila! ganon pala sya?
  • hahahahaha yeah just told you he's a first class a-hole!!!!! He roots for teams when everyone seems to root for them...... damn!!!! I'll never forget that pathetic column...back when I came to the Phils....sheeesh he could have been polite enough not to write anything. Which reminds me...it was clear that he was rooting for Indiana coz they were the underdogs and everybodyliked them....stupid columnist!!!!
    Oh and by the way ppl, puhleez don't call Francis an ingrate...that was just his choice so what? Hey he worked hard for that. He should be thankful that he got drafted? Sure if that person was a second rate player he'd be thankful but try looking at the bigger picture....any of those teams would have picked Francis if he went beyond #2. You think the Hornets would be stupid enough to pass on him? Tell u what Williams did worse on his college days......drug addiction and all that sh-t!!! Hey he still failed the recent drug test of the NBA!!!
  • Grabe! pero gusto ko parin sya!
    galing niya eh!