FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

What do you do with a book you've read?

I keep every book I buy and re-read favorites. I don't think I could ever part with my books even the crap ones. :beam:

Comments

• yeeeeeyeeeee Member PExer
    once in a while i give a book away. usually the crap ones hehe. :)
  • funzenfunzen Blood+ ✭✭
    I keep every book I buy and re-read favorites. I don't think I could ever part with my books even the crap ones. :beam:

me too.. my mom tells me i should get rid of some of them since it's taking up too much space in my room... but i can't part with them yet.. not yet.. ehehe..
  • helenezhelenez Maa Sim PExer
    i sell some...i keep some...
  • redwitchredwitch Ano ba?! PExer
    I have two shelves. I keep books that have sentimental value, the expensive ones, those that I am not willing to part yet in one and ones that I've read and am willing to sell in another. Some books that I've read I re-read again right after to retain the general feeling that came over me as I read the book. I re-read others whenever I am in a certain mood or if my eyes are itching to read something, but I don't have enough money to buy. I also lend books, but it depends on who's borrowing.
  • miss_dmiss_d Member PExer
    i give away the ones i don't like. i think i've even given away one or two books to some PExers. the ones i like, i keep and re-read. :)
  • maris_blaisemaris_blaise Member PExer
    ganun din, i keep the ones i like and sell or swap the ones i don't like.
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber HEALTH.FREAK.WANNABE. PExer
    Bookshelf-fillers :D

:rpflag:
  • Lucca YamazakiLucca Yamazaki die boy abunda die! PExer
    that's what bookshelves are for!

when I die, I'll probably have a helluva big collection...
  • my_identitymy_identity ATheist ✭✭✭
    Since they've proven their worth, I don't discard them. I just stack them in bookshelves or boxes, look at them and feel proud that I've finished reading them all. :)
  • BaLdoMarOBaLdoMarO Member PExer
    I lend them to my friends then we discuss the book over a sumptuous meal. I keep all my books, sometimes Id give 1 or 2 away.
  • pink_moonpink_moon -wala lang- PExer
    i keep them. i also re-read favorites.:)
  • sHopaHoLic12sHopaHoLic12 born to SHOP PExer
    Me too! I'm thinking of giving away some of my books (the crap ones, of course..hehe) just so I could free some space in my bookshelf.. but, I just haven't found the time to pack them or maybe...I just don't want to find the time. I guess, even though they're crappy.. they still have some space in my heart. Hahaha :grinroll:
  • mintymalonemintymalone The dynamite PExer
    I keep those that I see myself rereading in the future while I sell those that I have no desire to read ever again.
  • mastercatmastercat marsh peg PExer
    i keep my current favorite books in my room, plus i've appropriated a few shelves in the "library" for my other books.

i'm actually thinking of weeding out all the bad books from the house and have a book sale to make room for new books.
  • mcgmcg Member PExer
    I keep it. I re-read the good ones while the crap books stay at the back of a shelf or the bottom of a box. :)
  • ayamanikaayamanika happy go lucky PExer
    if i really like the book, i try to look for a hardbound copy of it. then, i would sell my other books, to someone else...
  • saywhatsaywhat xxx PExer
    Whether a really good read or not, a give away the book once I'm done reading it. I want other people to enjoy it, too.
  • Velvet14Velvet14 LuvSidney PExer
  • hotmamanumber8hotmamanumber8 chocoholic PExer
    i keep all of my books that i've read and re-read them if i don't have money to buy a new one. =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file