Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Back in high school...you were known to be...

uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
what? a class clown? trendsetter? most likely to succeed? most likely to get married after high school?

I just remembered those slum book days... :)

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The most kikay and outspoken.
  • tRiStAntRiStAn PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    There were three in class who were considered "Promil babies," and I was one of them. Someone even dubbed us "The Walking Computer," "The Walking Calculator," and "The Walking Dictionary." :cool:

[This message has been edited by tRiStAn (edited 07-21-2000).]
  • im not from the popualr crowd nor in the outcast crowd... im somewhere in between... although almost everybody in school knows me... (yaaak feeling!)

i am actually known to be THE PINAKAMAPUTI NA BABAE sa buong school!
  • back in HS i was known as the BEST basketball player in our school and also known as "P.A.T.O"!!!!! :cool: bop.gif
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    I was known as "ang babaeng di nagpapakopya," and "ms. sexy-tary" [dahil lagi akong nagiging class secretary, hindi dahil sexy ako! :p].
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Babaing saksakan ng taray.
  • tRiStAntRiStAn PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ate Ada, baka pareho na rin yun...? ;)
  • a free spirit... ;)
  • known in my last 2 years in high school as wild man, tamad, or hippie. wild man, grrr.gif because if the teacher accuses me of doing something wrong even if i never did, i will become very furious about it and just throw our tables around the classroom or mumurahin ko na lang siya. boom.gif

wasted, tamad because during my senior year, i just go to school to sleep! snooze.gif all i care about are my orgs and classic rock.

on our last days of high school, all of us seniors checked our batch rankings on how we fared that year. my classmates and friends were shocked that out of 409 students in our batch, i was ranked 313, which is of course very low. they thought i should be ranked around 200 at least.

my reply? BOMALAPS PARE!!!!

that's why they called me hippie silly.gif
  • one of my friends wrote in my write-up na i was MS. ANNOUNCEMENT daw of our batch since i usually do most of the RTR'S...

im also known to have a loud voice and madalas mamaos since pep ako ng batch nmin pag cheering competition...

and a lot of ppl know rin na i enjoy singing pro sintunado talaga ako...

nga oo nga pala... my friends & batchmates refer to me as their ATE... kakasawa na nga eh boom.gif
  • Very loyal and quiet, mahilig sobra sa politics, history at english... gaks... :p
  • not 1 of d social ppl nor of d nerdy ones, in between...
    was an athlete who was also doing good in school...(ahhh yes, the gud ol days!)
  • hmmm batch "conio" and party person(if being the chairman of both the prom and gradball committees aren't proof enough :D )
  • hay...ako nga pala yung "taray queen" ng batch namin. hehe...alala ko pa. ;)

[This message has been edited by kCal (edited 07-29-2000).]
  • ...the grandfatherly figure. lagi raw kasi ako masungit, nagagalit sa mga taong gumagawa ng mali, at kung magsalita raw ako para na raw akong matatanda (the content, not the manner).

guess what my nick was for two years?

tatang
  • the guy who gets the friends who are girls but not the girlfriends. yung tipong chummy chummy. not the ubernerd, not the jock either. the official bugaw of the batch.
  • natalie_sodnatalie_sod PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    best entrepreneur! hehe. i used to run an illegal business in high school. kse diba bawal magbenta ng stuff? sa sch namin anyway, bawal yun. dapat siguro mafia boss! haha. lol.gif
  • Back in High School, most can see me mingling with different set of friends everyday. Having friends is so easy for me.
    I was good in Math and so became the el presidente of our our school's Math-Tinik Club. I won the championship in Computer quiz bee.
    Those were the old days.
  • i was known to be very hyperactive... kasi punong-puno daw ako ng energy at magulo ako. crazy.gif although i treat myslef as just an average student...
  • a bad girl

harharhar... :eek: :eek: :eek: