Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

What to do to rid yourself of a crush !

Hi everyone!

There's a point when you get sick of pretending that there is a possibility of something happening between you and your crush which leaves you with no other choice but to try and exonerate the feelings as hard as you possibly could in any which way you can... In these instances, what do you try to do?

Here's mine:

I think of the grossest, most distasteful thing that will surely turn me off...

Iniisip ko yung mukha nung crush ko habang nasa bathroom while doing number 2.

That thought turns me off most of the time...

tanggal agad ang crush ko...

:naughty:

Share your tactics...Someone might actually need 'em.

P.S. It doesn't have to be as naughty as mine...anything would suffice...

Comments

• I won't take a bath for a week after working out at the gym and inhale the aura of my armpits...imagining that it is the smell of my crush...

But seriously...

I'd fall back to a celebrity crush instead. At least iyon alam mong di mo maaabot....
  • FOXY_CHERFOXY_CHER PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmmmm........ inaalam ko kung anong masamang ugali nya, nagtatanong ako kahit knino & since gullible ako, naniniwala naman ako kaya hindi ko na sya agad crush!

pero madalas... isang beses ko lang maamoy na mabaho sya, yun na turn off na agad... i easily get dizzy & vomit kc pag may mabaho eh
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    find another crush :glee:
  • 1. If there are ways to avoid him, I do.
    2. I try to find out what his bad traits are;
    3. then tell myself "he doesn't deserve a smart girl like me anyway".... :naughty:
    4. Finally... find myself a new crush! :)
  • I try to befriend him. Kasi ganun ako dati e.. pag nagiging friend ko na ung crush ko, nawawala ung pag ka crush ko sa kanya..

ehehehe..
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Watch "The Crush" on widescreen DVD. :D
  • Man, I have this crush na hindi mamatay-matay! Give me advice naman oh!

You know I try doing these things:

1. I avoid him as much as I can.
    2. Look for another crush.
    3. Inventing my own imaginary crush.
    4. Got a celebrity crush.
    5. Looking for his bad traits.

None of them works kapag nakita ko na naman siya! I mean, I know I deserve better, but siya ang gusto ng puso ko or something. Tulungan ninyo ako. Or maybe love ko na yung guy?

Dallie
  • well, you know here's my take on your situation...

first, find out why you had a crush on him in the first place

1.is it because he's nice
    2. or is it because he's smart
    3. or is it because he's good looking...

whatever the reason maybe, then start to work from that...i mean, try to negate the traits you liked in him..

i think the key is to find the reason why you fell for the girl/guy then prove yourself wrong about her/him...
  • Man, I have this crush na hindi mamatay-matay! Give me advice naman oh!

You know I try doing these things:

1. I avoid him as much as I can.
    2. Look for another crush.
    3. Inventing my own imaginary crush.
    4. Got a celebrity crush.
    5. Looking for his bad traits.

None of them works kapag nakita ko na naman siya! I mean, I know I deserve better, but siya ang gusto ng puso ko or something. Tulungan ninyo ako. Or maybe love ko na yung guy?

Dallie

the harder you try to get rid of it, the more it tries to push itself back in. but if you're desperate, i would suggest you move to a place really far away, maybe to another country :glee:

seriously, you ought to give it a little more time.
  • See, I don't know why I liked him. I think it's because he's cute for me. Pero meron din naman akong mga crushes na cute, pero sila hindi nag-stistick sa mind ko at the end of the day. This guy sticks on my mind at the end of the day. You know, kaya nga ako masaya kasi aalis na kami dito sa Guam sa June, kaya hindi ko na siya makikita. Sana makalimutan ko na talaga siya.

Dallie
  • this thread has brought me back to my highschool day. haaaay :D

my advice, wag pigilan ang feelings kasi the more you make pigil mas nagiging intense. mawawala rin naman kaagad yang crush (if crush nga lang ha) at most a month.
  • You know that's true. The more na pigilan ko yung feelings ko, the more I like him. Iba kasi yung feelings ko para sa kanya. Ewan ko ba. Love ba to or what? I've been trying to end this feeling since like 2 or 3 years ago. I think that's pretty long. What do you guys think?

Dallie
  • ...don't dwell on someone who doesn't care on how you feel about him....be fair to yourself
  • You know that's true. The more na pigilan ko yung feelings ko, the more I like him. Iba kasi yung feelings ko para sa kanya. Ewan ko ba. Love ba to or what? I've been trying to end this feeling since like 2 or 3 years ago. I think that's pretty long. What do you guys think?

Dallie

:wave:

i dont know if that is love already, but one thing for sure its not a simple crush. if it has been there for more than 2 years, it must be something else
  • You know what's worse? Nasa dreams ko pa siya! Sa dreams ko, magkaibigan kami. Yun lang naman ang gusto eh. Maging friends kami. Hay, naku...ang hirap.

Thank you for all your suggestions, hehe.

Dallie
  • isipin mo na lang na kung umeebak sya eh nakatungtong pa yung dalawang paa nya sa inidoro sabay nagbabasa sya ng songhits...

tapos pag nalaglag na yung ebak nya sa bowl (PLOK... yun ang tunog nun kasi mataas ang pinanggagalingan) ay tumatalsik pa yung tubig sa pisngi ng pwet nya tapos di nya hinuhugasan yun...
  • Ew......that's a bad visual....hehe, but I bet you, it's still not going away...ay naku...ayoko na!!!

Dallie
  • my_identitymy_identity PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pero isn't that sort of deluding yourself and demeaning the image of a person spuriously because of the fact that you have no chance at him/her? :glee:
  • nayanaya PExer
    try finding out kung sino crush ng crush mo. usually kasi when i find out na may crush nga ung crush ko(at hindi ako :lol:), i'd say "edi dun na sya!":lol::lol:bitter
  • so that i may forget my crush, i'll picture a crashing incident involving me and my crush riding together in her recently crashed, "crush" mobile :naughty: , where my crush crashes her already crashed car in a crashed garbage bin :eyecrazy: .

Then when my crush got our of her crashed mobile, a pile of stinking, crushed tomatoes...fell and she got soaked with the fowl smell of the crashed, rotten tomatoes....then I started thinking of losing my crush-affection for my crush
    after I realized that she's just a crush afterall...while I get out of her crashed mobile "UN-SCRATCHED" hehehehehe :crazytongue: