Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Who Is The Best Naruto Villain

THIS THREAD MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS.... SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

TO THOSE NARUTO FANATICS OUT THERE... WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST VILLAIN IN THE NARUTO WORLD...

FOR ME - THAT WOULD BE:

1. UCHIHA ITACHI - the one who murdered all his clan members
2. OROCHIMARU - one of the SANNIN - the twisted one.
3. KIMIMARO - one of the SOUND NINJA - another twisted freak.
4. GAARA - the SAND NINJA who almost killed ROCK LEE.
5. KABUTO - another twisted freak

Comments

• If he remained a villain, Gaara..but of course..
    he didn't hehehe
  • Of course, no one is better suited to fight Naruot and his gang than
    Sasuke
  • Gaara and Itachi are both cool! ^^

Why...
    ... Gaara - He JUST is cool!
    ... Itachi - Because one he's an Uchiha! And two, because if it weren't for him...Sasuke wouldn't be half as cool!
  • of course, it's none other than the HEAD VILLAIN, Orochimaru!
  • Uchiha Itachi. I'd still bear his children anyway :lol:
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Itachi!
    Orochimaru is hella scared of Itachi!
  • smeagolsmeagol PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Moya brothers
  • best villain? hmmm..
    in terms of strength: Itachi and Orochimaru
    in terms of personality: si Kabuto.. the conniving little SOB..
  • hands down Itachi, unless there's someone more freaky in Akatsuki
  • Itachi is a little freaky... yeah I agree.

A man with Mengekyou Sharinggan... (I hope I spelled that right).
    Who will be stronger than Itachi? He is the strongest among the
    villains.
  • I'd say Uchiha Itachi.

Orochimaru, while one of the Sannin, has a "selfish" goal that would benefit only himself (i.e. obtain all jutsus). But Itachi has a more "world-domination"-type goal, and, along with the Akatsuki, is pursuing it as a "group-effort" that would benefit not only him, but (supposedly) the entire group.

Why is Itachi "not" selfish, you ask? Well, because if he was, he'd have killed off Sasuke the night he massacred the entire Uchiha clan. (which could not really have been such a bad thing! hehe) :laugh:

Oohh...Sasuke fans are gonna flame me to death now! :lol:
  • Yeah, that's right!!!

How about Akatsuki? Should he/she stronger than Itachi?
    la_flash wrote:
    Itachi is a little freaky... yeah I agree.

A man with Mengekyou Sharinggan... (I hope I spelled that right).
    Who will be stronger than Itachi? He is the strongest among the
    villains.
    Shisui ;P
  • Ok... to know who is the strongest one (theoretically)... let us have a little game - A ROYAL RUMBLE!

Each one of us will let each of the villain (and the protagonists too) to fight each other in the arena... no rules... ROYAL RUMBLE... no tag... kahit sino puwedeng lumaban... I will start...

NARUTO ENTERS THE ARENA... SHIKAMARU ENTERS THE ARENA...

NARUTO PREPARES FOR KAGE BUNSHIN... SHIKAMARU PREPARES FOR
    KAGE MANE TECHNIQUE (did I spell it right?).... What will happen next?
  • Naruto perform the hand seal, but before he completed it.... SHikamaru already got him.... Poor Naruto....

GAME OVER?

Gaara enters the arena... who will he help Naruto or Shikamaru?
    alright, i'll get serious with my answer. but before that, can i just say the only Naruto Villain i like the most is Sakon! XD he is t3h cr4ck! XD XD Tayuya comes close, her mouth is supposed to turn you off but she only makes me crack up! XD

southparksakon0kb.gif

and Orochimaru while i really really really really hate this michael jackson wannabe, i really really really really love his alter ego! XDDDDDDDD; if you wonder whythehell why, go here, and take a listen. >P

now let me get serious. Yashamaru while i sympathize with him for the reason that he might have been acting irrationally and emotionally out of control, it still remains a fact what he did was despicable. i also dislike the late Kazekage for being able to think and do what he did. completely unthinkable for a father! and husband! serves you right to be *toot*!

and how can you forget Mizuki, the first distinct person to make Naruto miserable. i just hate players and turncoats.

and for a while yeah, Sasuke was a dumbasss. #$%$^
  • I haven't seen Sakon fight, so I can't argue with you...

But based on the episodes that I saw, I can't see the reason why other Naruto avid viewers say that Sakon and Tayuya are the strongest in the SOUND4 even stronger than Genma... what the hell are they talking about... they were even outsmarted by Shikamaru's gang.

Itachi is the biggest freak of them all. Killing the whole clan, killing your bestfriend, killing your brother... $!^@#$&#%
    uh, Sasuke is still alive right? :|

and Sakon. he's just awesome crack. >3

and regarding the Sound 5, they're formidable because they have an unfair upper hand as monsters. and Shikamaru including Kiba and Lee almost lost to them had it not been for the Sand's intervention.
  • oh smeagol, that's a spoiler... i was not able to watch that episode yet... the latest that i watched was when Naruto make a kage bunshin against kimimaro...

oh well... it still makes me very excited to see how the fight goes.
  • What do you think is stronger... SHARINGGAN OR BYAKUUGAN?

FOR ME IT IS SHARINGGAN...

I SAW AN EPISODE WHEREIN NEJI WASN'T ABLE TO DISTINGUISH A GENJUTSU IN HIS SURROUNDINGS, BUT SASUKE AND SAKURA WAS ABLE TO.