COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

What is the best beach resort in Mactan , CEBU?

What is the best beach resort in Mactan , CEBU? Thank you guys!

Comments

• adlawadlaw gi-atay. PExer
    mactan shangri-la handsdown. maganda rin ang plantation bay. :)
  • orangepinkorangepink orange != pink PExer
    haven't been to shangrila in years but people still say maganda siya while plantation bay is not that good anymore. i haven't been to bantayan but they say it's pretty good. so is san remigio. they're grooming that to be the next boracay daw. if you're into diving, try moalboal.
  • ponsoponso Member PExer
    orangepink wrote:
    haven't been to shangrila in years but people still say maganda siya while plantation bay is not that good anymore. i haven't been to bantayan but they say it's pretty good. so is san remigio. they're grooming that to be the next boracay daw. if you're into diving, try moalboal.

Shangrila - maganda but pricey
    Plantation Bay - I don't agree na hindi na siya maganda, in fact they improved the place by adding spas, etc...Wala nga lang beach front (practically). Of course mahal din
    San remegio, Moalboal, Bantayan are not in Mactan...So kung sa Mactan lang and yung tipong within the average man's budget, try Maribago Blue Waters, Tambuli, Costa Bella, White Sands and other "small" resorts in the Maribago area.
  • VersionTwoVersionTwo point-oh PExer
    ^ yup, Bantayan is not in cebu (it's an island north of cebu mainland) but that's my family's hometown! i love the beaches there!

as for mactan, yep shangri-la is still the best one. Maribago BW, and Costa Bella are very nice as well.
  • jillpotjillpot globetrotter PExer
    Plantation Bay is awesome! :) been there Feb last year, and it's the best resort i've been to, so far :)
  • Hi guys, I know that summer is already around the corner and some of us is already having plans on where to spend our summer this year. I have a suggestion based on experience, for me one of the most beautiful beaches in cebu is Bantayan Island due to the fact that its the biggest island in cebu, along with a number of smaller islands around it. You can definitely relax and have a memorable summer if you spend it here.
  • Hi guys, I know that summer is already around the corner and some of us is already having plans on where to spend our summer this year. I have a suggestion based on experience, for me one of the most beautiful beaches in cebu is Bantayan Island due to the fact that its the biggest island in cebu, along with a number of smaller islands around it. You can definitely relax and have a memorable summer if you spend it here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file