Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Jennilyn and Sandara ( Rejoinder )

This is in reference to the thread " Sandara kinabog na talaga si Jennilyn " which was unfortunately locked already before I could make my response.
I have received a lot of reactions from obviously Sandara fans when I posted my comments because I have inadvertently raised the issue of nationalism . Although I will not argue that patriotism has nothing to do with whom to choose between the two, I am standing by my words when I stated that we Filipinos must learn to love our own ....

Between the two, I will definitely choose Jennilyn hands down because she is a Filipina and more talented. I would not mind at all if in doing so,I am injecting my sense of nationalism ..never mind kung mas "sikat " pa si Sandara as what her fans claims.. you have your choice, I have mine. I am just saddened by the reality that most Filipinos would be gullible to anything... and I can not blame them kasi ito talaga yung magpapasaya sa kanila. If they think that Sandara is more pleasant looking than Jennilyn inspite of her being a Korean and has no plans of spending her entire showbiz career here thereby leaving all her fans out in a cold.. so be it.. magsaya na kayo habang andito pa siya....Sa mga tagahanga ni Jennilyn inspite of her so-called inferior looks daw....good for you.Let destiny decide kung sino sa kanila ang mas may staying power. Anyway, we are all blessed with freedom to choose....PEACE tayo.

Comments

• ^^^ Asus!!! Make a life!
  • get a life...:rolleyes:
  • doremidoremi PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Weren't you just apologizing?
    What did you mean by saying that some Filipinos are "gullible to anything?"
  • thats just the way people write when they haven't clearly intended to apologize...

you see here still in the middle part he tends to insult others not his kind...

KAPUSO at its best...

ANG TUNAY NA PILIPINO - marunong humingi nang paumanhin...hindi kung ano ang preference mo...kundi kung paano ka mamuhay at makitungo sa kapwa mo...
  • Thank you for your replies however partisan they are..... Obviously my comments have stirred a hornet's nest just as I've expected .... my preference does not in any way affect my being a Filipino .... do not lecture me on being such 'coz I can assure you, I know how to be one . I've been through a lot, seen a lot and experienced a lot ....I am not apologizing but just choosing my words carefully.... I hate to say this but I am not about to be caught up in a the middle of a network war when one of you used the word " kapuso" obviously referring to me.... and I do not have to get a life ..I already got one.. a full happy one....like i said , PEACE tayo!!!

P.S. "Filipinos are gullible to anything " means exactly that.. tingnan mo na lang kung nasaan tayo ngayon....
  • doremidoremi PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How is that sentence related to Sandara and Jennilyn?
    "Filipinos are gullible to anything"

Dahil si Jennilyn ay mas may-talent while si Sandara may appeal lang at nagpapadala kami sa appeal nya as the cute Korean?

Guess what? This is not about public service or nationalism.

I've got news for you, this is the entertainment industry.

Who entertains us more? Sorry, hands down, it's no other than Ms. Sandara Park.

Yun lang. That's why we like Sandara. We don't dislike Jennilyn, but when talent fails to entertain, then you're out. The viewers patronize what/who entertains them more. In my case, it is not necessarily network war that decides whom we love more. It's the X-factor, the charisma and the power to entertain.

Sandara is talented too both in singing and in acting. Jennilyn may have all acting awards with her but what she lacks is the charm that this Korean girl posseses. That's why the people love Sandy. She is truly an entertaining girl, like jewel in the eyes of the viewers.
  • doremi wrote:
    How is that sentence related to Sandara and Jennilyn?
    "Filipinos are gullible to anything"

Dahil si Jennilyn ay mas may-talent while si Sandara may appeal lang at nagpapadala kami sa appeal nya as the cute Korean?

Guess what? This is not about public service or nationalism.

I've got news for you, this is the entertainment industry.

Who entertains us more? Sorry, hands down, it's no other than Ms. Sandara Park.

Yun lang. That's why we like Sandara. We don't dislike Jennilyn, but when talent fails to entertain, then you're out. The viewers patronize what/who entertains them more. In my case, it is not necessarily network war that decides whom we love more. It's the X-factor, the charisma and the power to entertain.

Sandara is talented too both in singing and in acting. Jennilyn may have all acting awards with her but what she lacks is the charm that this Korean girl posseses. That's why the people love Sandy. She is truly an entertaining girl, like jewel in the eyes of the viewers.

got a news for you too, your post just answered your question. :)
  • If they think that Sandara is more pleasant looking than Jennilyn inspite of her being a Korean and has no plans of spending her entire showbiz career here thereby leaving all her fans out in a cold.. so be it.. magsaya na kayo habang andito pa siya...

this is your quote uncle BOB.
    leaving her fans out in the cold? why? are they cold? are they freezing? no. they're accepting that sandy is taking a break. taking the time to get better. they might be disappointed that they wont see their idol, but they're not mad at her. fans are supposed to be loyal to their idol, and understand their idol. and i visited their forums, its quite warm there. if they're not mad, should non-sandara fans be?

how do you know she has no plans? because she left? a simple vacation makes you think that she's ending her showbiz career here? hasnt she said that she's coming back. if she really isnt, then why would she tell her fans otherwise. why would abs tell otherwise? dont you think if sandy doesnt come back that would upset the fans. is that how low you think sandy is? you think sandy isnt grateful of her millions of fans? you dont think abs knows what kind of news would come out if sandy doesnt return?
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    UNCLE BOB LUCKY 7 CLUB!!! dati ko pinapanood yun
  • what if kung mag TAG TEAM sila at JENSAN ang gamitin nilang acronym!!!

*JENSAN defeated LA RESSISTANCE "to become a new World Tag Team Champions"
    *JENSAN defeated LOS LATINOS (guerrero & mysterio) "to become a new WWE Tag Team Champions"

pwede rin!!!
  • hollywood_03hollywood_03 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    CTBLPOSTER.jpg

PROMOTE LANG PO!!!!!!...27TH APRIL 2005 NA!!!
  • To DOREMI,SIMPLE DREAMs et al.... You see, this is precisely the reason why I stated that I am choosing my words carefully... obviously mga ABS CBN fans kayo that is why I have to invoke the networks wars.. ..you are just too sensitive and too defensive of your idol and I can understand that believe me because I myself was once upon a time a young fan like you.... and that is why you do not need to explain to me why you like Ms. Sandara Park just as I do not need to further explain to you why I prefer Ms. Jennilyn Mercado....If you prefer a Korean girl over a Filipina so be it....talaga namang alluring yung idol nyo tingnan nyo na lang yung poster niya ( with Hero ) sa itaas....
  • sandara.bmp

Well we love SANDARA...kung ayaw mo wag!...opinion lang po...
  • ^^ diba ang ganda ni SANDARA!!! DAVAH!!!

wakekekekekekek ... ASA JENNELYN! (pero infairness she's beautiful in her own way...)
  • mag TAG-TEAM na lang sila para mas maganda!!!
  • Mabuhay ang sariling atin...MABUHAY ka Jennilyn !!!! I rest my case...
  • uncleBOB wrote:
    To DOREMI,SIMPLE DREAMs et al.... You see, this is precisely the reason why I stated that I am choosing my words carefully... obviously mga ABS CBN fans kayo that is why I have to invoke the networks wars.. ..you are just too sensitive and too defensive of your idol and I can understand that believe me because I myself was once upon a time a young fan like you.... and that is why you do not need to explain to me why you like Ms. Sandara Park just as I do not need to further explain to you why I prefer Ms. Jennilyn Mercado....If you prefer a Korean girl over a Filipina so be it....talaga namang alluring yung idol nyo tingnan nyo na lang yung poster niya ( with Hero ) sa itaas....

:up: :howdy:
  • UncleBob naman eh! Tama na! Mali kasi yung unang mga na posts mo. Kung sinabi mo lang na mas gusto mo si Jennylyn over Sandara, that is fine with us pero dahil humirit ka pa ng pamimili between Korean and Filipino ek-ek, you went overboard na, kaya marami nag-react dahil hindi naman tayo humahanga sa tao on citizenship alone! Okay?!
  • inis wrote:
    UncleBob naman eh! Tama na! Mali kasi yung unang mga na posts mo. Kung sinabi mo lang na mas gusto mo si Jennylyn over Sandara, that is fine with us pero dahil humirit ka pa ng pamimili between Korean and Filipino ek-ek, you went overboard na, kaya marami nag-react dahil hindi naman tayo humahanga sa tao on citizenship alone! Okay?!

E sino ka ba para magsabi na MALI yung unang pi-nost ko.....and please do not call kaek-ekan ang issue that I raised .... I did rest my case already pero ikaw 'tong humirit pa and now you faned the flames again...at saka ikaw ba yung nagsabi sa'kin na get or make a life.... sa pangalan pa lang Ms. Inis e mukhang it should be you who should get a life..or better yet a new name....Okay ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file