Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

What is the reputation of Paulinians?

just wanted to know...

Comments

• First, there has to be more specificity in your query. There are, after all, many St. Pauls plus the fact that there is St. Paul College and High School and also, in terms of college, two St. Pauls in Metro Manila, Quezon City and Manila.

Here's my limited answer: Having taught in QC and Manila plus knowing people in the professional spectrum who have worked with Paulinians, those from QC have proven to be, in general, rather lazy and oftentimes unreliable. St. Paul QC prides itself in its so-called "culture". Why, I don't know. It seems to be proud that all the exams are easy to cheat in, being all multiple choice and the teachers all easily suckered in with a few "poor girl whimpers". Life has been made easy for too many students and that leads to the laziness. Granted, I said general but that in itself is sad.
    Those from Manila, on the other hand, have seemed to me, to be more down to earth and less prone to be dictated upon by their faculty and administration. They "fight" for their rights more, at least.

Hey, wanna discuss this some more to defend the school and give its pros and cons, I'd love to talk more about this. Nothing like knowing your school's limitations and strengths for fair assessments.
  • ok, i was referring to those studying in st. paul pasig :D
  • Okay!

Honestly, from the people I met in college and those whom I taught in Ateneo College, Assumption College, St. Paul QC and Manila, okay na okay ang mga estudyanteng galing sa Pasig. (Dig this: Kaaway ko nga lang ang principal ninyong si Sr. Bernadette Racadio. Sana hindi mo siya kaibigan. Kung gusto mo ng tsismis ukol sa kanya, email mo ako.
    Originally posted by kaye19:
    ok, i was referring to those studying in st. paul pasig :D

• Yo ErickLirios! :)

Nice to see you posting in here... :) Continue on... And welcome to the "Real Name Club" too... :)
  • I find Paulinians (from St. Paul Pasig) down to earth, simple. i have more friends from SPCP than in other girl schools. kalog din sila!
  • aside from being kalog, mga cowboys din kme noh. sobra. hehehe.

pero yung mga lower batch dami ng maarte, heheh
  • mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by ericklirios:
    First, there has to be more specificity in your query. There are, after all, many St. Pauls plus the fact that there is St. Paul College and High School and also, in terms of college, two St. Pauls in Metro Manila, Quezon City and Manila.

Here's my limited answer: Having taught in QC and Manila plus knowing people in the professional spectrum who have worked with Paulinians, those from QC have proven to be, in general, rather lazy and oftentimes unreliable. St. Paul QC prides itself in its so-called "culture". Why, I don't know. It seems to be proud that all the exams are easy to cheat in, being all multiple choice and the teachers all easily suckered in with a few "poor girl whimpers". Life has been made easy for too many students and that leads to the laziness. Granted, I said general but that in itself is sad.
    Those from Manila, on the other hand, have seemed to me, to be more down to earth and less prone to be dictated upon by their faculty and administration. They "fight" for their rights more, at least.

Hey, wanna discuss this some more to defend the school and give its pros and cons, I'd love to talk more about this. Nothing like knowing your school's limitations and strengths for fair assessments.
    i never thought the Saint Paul Schools here are like that. Taga Saint Pauls rin kasi ako. unlike dito coed siya doon.

• PAULINIANS FRM PASIG R D BEST!!!
    well-rounded peeps!
    coboy pro may arte din sa katawan!
    smart but wid a heart at d same tym!
    wow!
    sobra na!
    hehehe!
    shempre medyo biased having gradu8d frm dat school...
    luv ur own tlaga!
    bt wat i said is true!!!

kaye19 kilala ata kita! batch 2000? short hair tpos may mole ka sa face? DLSU?
  • Originally posted by MAD_President
    I find Paulinians (from St. Paul Pasig) down to earth, simple. i have more friends from SPCP than in other girl schools. kalog din sila!

Thanks MAD_President!

;)
  • I've only met 2 st. paul pasig hs grads and so far I've had good impressions of them. For one, they have good communication skills in english. Two, cute sila pareho heheh ;) Sana ganon lahat heheh!
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hay salamat ganda rep ng St.Paul Pasig sa inyo....kala ko kasi sira reputasyon namin...
    dekster -anong batch yung nameet mo???batch 99 ba?
  • one's 98, the other's 99 ;)
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sino yung 99?
  • Det7Det7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    loving
    caring
    thoughtful
    kind
    sweet
    honest
    responsible
    cute
    beautiful
    sexy
    cheerful
    industrious
    studious
    trustworthy
    obedient
    optimistic
    kind
    generous
    hospitable

ok na ba yan mga paulinians? :bigteeth:
  • EcKo_01EcKo_01 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Det7
    loving
    caring
    thoughtful
    kind
    sweet
    honest
    responsible
    cute
    beautiful
    sexy
    cheerful
    industrious
    studious
    trustworthy
    obedient
    optimistic
    kind
    generous
    hospitable

ok na ba yan mga paulinians? :bigteeth:

Kokontra ako dito!!!
    hinde lahat ah pero meron din..
    magilan-ngilan :depressed2:
  • saywhatsaywhat PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    My friends who came from St. Paul Pasig are koboy and hilarious. Mga babaeng bading.
  • hey!

Good Day! :)

kilala nyo ba to nasa cover?

march2002.jpg

ANG GANDA NYA !!! :lovesigh::lovesigh::lovesigh:

StaY cOOL aNd StaY SmaRt. :lily:
  • Hullo! Studied sa SPCP nung grade school... Well, kei lang naman... Basta magaganda ang Paulinians ng Pasig... Hehe!

Right naman, diba?

:D :cool: :D
  • Det7Det7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by ashley_05
    Hullo! Studied sa SPCP nung grade school... Well, kei lang naman... Basta magaganda ang Paulinians ng Pasig... Hehe!

Right naman, diba?

:D :cool: :D

oo na lang ako! malalaakas ang paulinians saken eh.. :bungi:
  • Ang ku-kyut!!! :nuts: