Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Angel Aquino On Oprah!!!

hey ano ba ito kanina lagi siya pinapakita sa studio 23? is she really guesting sa oprah? wow grabe kung ganun sabi watch angel on oprah sa tuesday daw hay naku excited ako kung ganun talaga eh di ba ang season ngayon ng oprah eh "wildest dreams" ano kaya yun??? baka bigyan siya ng make over or bigyan siya ng bahay hehehe hey studio23 pipol ano ba ito??? :surprised:

Comments

• Really? Why daw?
  • sana hindi sya audience LoLZ...
  • baka nagrerefer siya dun sa show na angel... :D
  • delphic_oracledelphic_oracle PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe it's just the "Angel Network" of Oprah? :)
  • this was discussed in the Oprah! thread. check out msgs #91 and #93
  • mr. leo of studio 23 announced this on pex. i think may segment si angel on oprah :)

april 5, 10:30pm, studio 23! :)
  • i think at most, audience lang siya sa oprah... dahil if she has a segment... malamang sobrang ginamit at pinagsamantalahan na yun ng abscbn to attract audiences.
  • I would love to be part of the audience in Oprah! I'll be there for the freebies and all the other stuff Oprah can afford to give the audience. If you're really lucky, you get to keep a car ;)
  • You Get A Car!

You Get A Car!

You Get A Car!
  • the segment is part of the International Women episode. its a short segment since Angel was not able to fly to the Harpo Studios and appear on the show with Oprah. The producer called but it was a quick turnaround and there was no way we can get her a visa with all the Embassy restrictions. Segments ran longer for those who were flown in. Bear in mind that Angel passed all the stages of the pre-selection process and was invited to appear live on the show. The materials were filmed in Manila and were edited by Harpo productions in Chicago. We filmed around August or September and the episode was already shot in Chicago by October for a December 2004 or 1st quarter 2005 airing. Long or short, she is the first Filipina from here to appear on the show. More importantly, she was invited to appear on the show which is saying a lot.
  • cybernautcybernaut PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i was able to watch the INTERNATIONAL women episode of OPRAH before! each chosen country has a delegate and she was describing the life of an ordinary women aged 20-30 in theri respective countries. i wonder what ANGEL said about the philippines?!
  • catch it on april 5. the soundbites were chosen by Harpo. we did send quite a bit of material but they will program for the US market so their choices may not exactly have been our choice of material. its not bad by any means, just different.
  • southern_gurlsouthern_gurl PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oic. this was true after all. i couldnt believe this at first. anyway congrats to angel. :)
  • studio23 wrote:
    the segment is part of the International Women episode. its a short segment since Angel was not able to fly to the Harpo Studios and appear on the show with Oprah. The producer called but it was a quick turnaround and there was no way we can get her a visa with all the Embassy restrictions. Segments ran longer for those who were flown in. Bear in mind that Angel passed all the stages of the pre-selection process and was invited to appear live on the show. The materials were filmed in Manila and were edited by Harpo productions in Chicago. We filmed around August or September and the episode was already shot in Chicago by October for a December 2004 or 1st quarter 2005 airing. Long or short, she is the first Filipina from here to appear on the show. More importantly, she was invited to appear on the show which is saying a lot.

wow... i saw the teaser too.. thanks for the info!
  • Good for Angel!
  • napanood ko din ung international women episode of oprah dati pero di ko napanood si angel. kala ko tapos na si angel, di pa pala. :) i wonder what oprah will say about angel...
  • this episode was expanded into a 2-parter per advise last year. i guess they had a lot of good materials.
  • aajaoaajao Moderator PEx Moderator
    a segment for Angel representing the country will be very good. but it might be better if she will appear live on the studio. but whatever, wow! i have to catch this tonight. :)
  • wow. nice going angel. i'll try to catch this tonight.