is it ok to tell a guy that you like him?

read the title again, yun yung tanong! :clown3:

Comments

• freakster2k1freakster2k1 Member ✭✭
    only if u r comfortable with telling him. hehe. mukhang each day, nagiging mas complicated ang life mo. Pero mas ok yta pag if u act that way nalang. mas maapreciate niya pag ganun.
  • LEO24LEO24 Banned by Admin PExer
    yes but be careful other guys make take advantage of this....its better not to...girls are made to be that way.
  • yes but be careful other guys make take advantage of this....its better not to...girls are made to be that way.- wow, di ka rin sexist ano?
  • hi freakster2k1, nice to hear from you again, oh yes it is getting more complicated each day. kakaiba! :diablo:
  • glimsglims too cold 2 hold PExer
    there's nothin wrong with it... wag mo lang biglain... :surprised:
  • queenkatiequeenkatie world's best ex-gf ✭✭
    only if the guy would tell me first that he likes me hehe (sigurista)

seriously, i think there's nothing wrong with that, i mean what could be the worst thing that the guy could tell you:

a.) i like you only as a friend (you're like a sister to me and what you're thinking would be parctically an incest already)

b.) how could you ruin such a beautiful friendship? (end of dicussion)

c.) now is not the right time to talk about it (i have so many concerns right now, do you really have to add to those stuff pa?)

d.) thanks, i'm flattered but then again... (excuses, pep talk, counseling, blah blah blah)

hearing one or two of those, well, you'll still live...:) i should know, i've heard letter c na, and well, here i am, buhay pa naman hehe
    worst: i like u rin, wanna go sa fave place ko, (then shows his anito card)
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink I ✭✭✭
    guys like it daw when they do the chasing not the other way around.

so whats the deal with that? ano ba talaga? :D
  • they should give it a rest with the "chasing" part, because some of them make fools out of themselves and everntaully would simly fall flat on thier faces! women empowerment dapat, pantay2 lang naman ang babae at lalaki. pang ibang thread na ata ito! hehe!
    :blush2:

• hahahaha! kakaiba pero panu kung sabue "tara na sa bahay!" urk! or better yet, " sorry, i'm gay"- which eventaully happened to me. i didnt knew he was bi- sexual, but we remained good friends despite that experience. and nung nalaman ko na bi siya, dun na ako nanlakas ng loob at sinabi ko kung di ka bi, ako na nanligaw sayo. hehe! :winker:
    worst: i like u rin, wanna go sa fave place ko, (then shows his anito card)
    ah. he is not a sexist pala. kahit anong gender ok sa kanya eh. hehe
  • glimsglims too cold 2 hold PExer

i guess depende sa guys... maybe a girl can initiate... parang bait... and then let the guy chase her... :glee:
  • ^EyesOnly^^EyesOnly^ ^ Eyes - Only ^ PExer
    glims wrote:
    i guess depende sa guys... maybe a girl can initiate... parang bait... and then let the guy chase her... :glee:

I agree with glims... :)
  • zee_geezee_gee Member PExer
    well... i guess it's ok...
  • boldonboldon Member PExer
    its ok... but a positive response is not always in the offing
  • phomellaphomella Member PExer
    tumataginting na NO. Ang lalaki pag may gusto yan sayo, wala kang dapat gawin kasi siya ang unang magsasabi nyan sayo. Pwede mo i-encourage though para bumilis. good luck.
  • farkasfarkas Peon ✭✭
    ok lang!! wag mong itago!!! :evil_lol:
  • rewardreward Member PExer
    yap, ok lang pero ingat lang kasi baka maabuso ka lang...
  • kagomesikagomesi BAILONA PExer
    Hayyy, nasa same situation ata ako ngaun. Alam ko gusto ko sya pero di ko tlaga masabi kse nahihiya tlaga ako and hnde ako ready sa kung anu man isasagot nya sakin. Mukhang, itatago ko na lang tlaga true feelings ko for him hanggang makalimutan ko na lang.
  • shadow jedishadow jedi Member PExer
    its always nice to find out that someone likes you!

but I guess it depends on the kind of person you say it to and if you are prepared just in case the other person doesn't like you back.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file