HIRAM ON ABSCBN Official Thread Part 3

elmSFelmSF your door next door PExer
Third thread for one of the country's hottest teleseryes, featuring three seasoned talents - Dina Bonnevie, John Estrada and Kris Aquino. And three of the most promising young talents in the country - Anne Curtis, Geoff Eigenmann and Heart Evangelista.

photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
ikaw.jpg
magbabago.jpg

ENJOY!

Please visit the previous threads:
HIRAM Thread Part 1
HIRAM Thread Part 2

Comments

• elmSFelmSF your door next door PExer
    Umabot na kasi ng 5000 yung 2nd thread e baka maclose na kaya gumawa na ako ng part 3 hehe :D
  • heart_3motionsheart_3motions Member PExer
    hey kuya elm....I was wondering who was going to make the new one..

grabe na toh, part 3 na!!!!!!!! iba ang nagagawa ni Harry and Meg.
  • winter_glitzwinter_glitz Member PExer
    HIRAM the BEST!
  • chinkeyeyeschinkeyeyes JHOY PExer
    good thinking Elm!

any news about the epi tonight?
  • elmSFelmSF your door next door PExer
    3/29/05 Summary

Di ko naumpisahan episode tonight :( Kasi naman! Bring Hiram back sa dati nitong timeslot! Masyadong maaga! Anyway... eto yung naabutan ko.

Margaret and Diana are talking and Diana was saying na she hopes that even if Margaret's already married, she still hopes that Margaret will take the time to always visit her because it will really make her sad if she won't be seeing her daughter anymore. She hugs Margaret and Margaret is worried by what Diana said.

William remembers a lot of his memories of Margaret and throws some stuff because of his anger at the situation.

Harry thanks God for the happiness he feels right now and promises Him that he will never ever let Margaret cry again.

Margaret asks God why He let her experience such happiness only to now that it will be taken away. It's more painful, she says, to have Harry and her family back but only to lose it again.

Stephanie wakes Margaret up to tell her she's going to a designer's convention and may not be able to go to her and Harry's engagement party anymore. Margaret lets out another apologetic look and Stephanie repeats her speech about how she is the happiest person for Margaret and Harry and she just needs to do it for her career. Margaret's expression remains the same and Stephanie lightens up the mood by pinching Margaret and telling her she doesn't want to see her sad expression anymore.

Sofia sees Margaret and Harry's engagement announcement in the newspapers and the first person she thinks about is Stephanie.

Harry starts to leave the house and Aling Anna asks him where he is going and he tells her to Margaret's. Aling Anna starts to playfully complain that he's always excited to see Margaret and they rarely eat together anymore. Harry walks over to her mother and hugs her from behind and Aling Anna playfully teases him about Margaret.

William sees Stephanie getting into the van and he asks her where she's going. William tells her not to go because Margaret needs her. Stephanie asked him why. He says maybe Margaret can't handle all the preparations. Stephanie glares at him and tells him that she's indeed brave but there is also an end to her bravery. William then tells her to just be careful and she gets into the van.

Margaret starts to have another mild attack by the banisters and William walks in and sees this and runs over to her. We see Margaret lying on her bed and William talking to her about this. He says he's so scared. Margaret says she's scared too. She's scared especially when she thinks of Harry, Stephanie, Diana and Edward. They're only beginning to be together now. She also says that after all that Stephanie had done so that she and Harry can be together, she doesn't want to throw that all away because she's dying.

Harry comes to the mansion and Diana tells him that Margaret is upstairs with William. He is confused again about this and asks them if it's just the two of them? Diana says yes and that they're probably just talking. Harry goes upstairs.

William starts to cry with Margaret and William hugs her for comfort and Margaret holds on to her heart. Harry walks in and sees this scenario in a bad light. William suddenly stands up and tells him that he can explain what Harry just saw. Harry tells her to do so. William looks at Margaret.

"May problema lang si William," says Margaret.
    "May problema lang si Margaret," says William.

Harry is confused by all of this and looks at Margaret with hurt all over his face.

The end.
  • heart_3motionsheart_3motions Member PExer
    I can tell na iiyak nanaman ako bukas..

geez....whats up w/ the ending....sana ksi sabihin na nla kay Harry.

on the upside, atleast nag seselos c harry....this just goes to show
    na mahal n mahal nya c meg.

thanx kuya elm...now I can't head off to bed. :wave:
  • elarebeeelarebee Ludy PExer
    awwwwwwwwwww . . . kakainis naman ang cliffhanger :(

thanks for the summary, elm!!!!
    I can tell na iiyak nanaman ako bukas..

geez....whats up w/ the ending....sana ksi sabihin na nla kay Harry.

on the upside, atleast nag seselos c harry....this just goes to show
    na mahal n mahal nya c meg.

thanx kuya elm...now I can't head off to bed. :wave:
    tamo naman elm. . .hinihintay ka ni melanie bago siya matulog . . .

ako naman gumigising ng maaga para sa iyo . . .:rotflmao:
  • chinkeyeyeschinkeyeyes JHOY PExer
    thanks elm for that i am looking forward on seeing this epi...i know that i will feel heartbroken again on seeing meg suffering but tehn i just wish that Harry will soon find out so that he will be with Meg. this is the time that he needs to be on her side... like for better or for worse...
  • kingralphkingralph Member PExer
    Please naman......... Sana sabihin na nila kay Harry about Margaret's sickness.. Para naman si Harry na ang mag-aalaga kay Margaret instead of William. Since its ending naman this May, sana maging masaya naman si Margaret. Wala nang ginawa si Margaret sa mga episodes kundi umiyak ng umiyak. Even if the episode is a happy moment, umiiyak pa rin sya. Sana the writers would make some episodes naman at least one week na lahat happy moments talaga na walang iyakan. Dont worry 'cause we will still watch it eventhough there is one week of happy episodes of Harry and Margaret. Im sure tataas rating nyo, believe me.... please.........
  • shybebe143shybebe143 Member PExer
    thanx for the summary elm!! buti nalang at nandyan ka para i-update kami araw-araw...nde kc kumpleto ang umaga ko kpag nde ko alam ang mga mangyayari kina meg n harry :)
  • _ii_BETH_ii__ii_BETH_ii_ Member PExer
    part 3 na pala....

daan lang ako para i post ito... hehehe...

kiss.gif
    kingralph wrote:
    Please naman......... Sana sabihin na nila kay Harry about Margaret's sickness.. Para naman si Harry na ang mag-aalaga kay Margaret instead of William. Since its ending naman this May, sana maging masaya naman si Margaret. Wala nang ginawa si Margaret sa mga episodes kundi umiyak ng umiyak. Even if the episode is a happy moment, umiiyak pa rin sya. Sana the writers would make some episodes naman at least one week na lahat happy moments talaga na walang iyakan. Dont worry 'cause we will still watch it eventhough there is one week of happy episodes of Harry and Margaret. Im sure tataas rating nyo, believe me.... please.........

yan na nga din ang araw-araw kong wish eh...na sana naman eh maging tsismoso na 'tong c harry at alamin na kung bkit ba parating magkasama c margaret & william tpos ayun magi-guilty c margaret at magko-confess...hayyy...kelan ba 'to mangyayari????
    part 3 na pala....

kiss.gif

beth bad ka ha! bkit parang natuloy yung kiss nila dyan?? hehehe i like it!!!
    mabuhay ka beth!!!
  • CanCan Member PExer
    Beth, Ang galing mo.

Sabi ko na nga ba, marami sa atin ang paglalaruan ang almost-kiss moment na yan. Who can resist it? Not me. Haha.

Kasi gumawa rin ako kahapon ng manipulation of that "kiss".

If you wanna see a different version of it, check it here.

Mwah.
    part 3 na pala....

kiss.gif
    galing mo naman te beth!!!!!! yan ang sinasabi ko :lol: :stolenkiss:
    hello shybebe and can :wave:

hahaha...naiinis kasi ako eh... nag pakipot si margaret.... kaya itinuloy ko nalang hahaha...

can: check ko bukas ung version mo... kainis kasi connection ko ngayon... sobrang bagal...

aalis na po ako bago ako ma high blood sa connection ko... hehehe.... nag online lang talaga ako para i post yan hahaha.... BAD SI BETH!!!! :lol:

bye po sa inyo... gudnite :wave:
    Can wrote:
    Beth, Ang galing mo.

Sabi ko na nga ba, marami sa atin ang paglalaruan ang almost-kiss moment na yan. Who can resist it? Not me. Haha.

Kasi gumawa rin ako kahapon ng manipulation of that "kiss".

If you wanna see a different version of it, check it here.

Mwah.
    can. . . pano ko makikita? i clicked on the link. .. tapos? sensya na, ha???? :wink:
    elarebee wrote:
    galing mo naman te beth!!!!!! yan ang sinasabi ko :lol: :stolenkiss:
    Hello ate ludy :wave:

hahahaha.... ayan na po request nyo.... sabi tuloy ni shybebe BAD daw ako... ginawa ko lang request nyo sa heartworld hahaha.... :lol:

ate ludy... nde na po ako magtatagal.... sleep na ako...

Goodnight!!!!
    kita ko na pala, can!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!! *mwah*
This discussion has been closed.