Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

lets talk AMERICAN IDOL!!! (thread 2)

crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
spoke with mod avonlea through private message, isasara na nga raw nya yung original american idol thread. so tuloy na lang ang american idol kwentuhan dito sa thread 2 *okay*

:heart:

Rate This Show 136 votes

:D :D :D :D :D [b]Da Bomb![/b]
63% 86 votes
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Aprub[/b]
17% 24 votes
:) :) :) [b]Okay Lang[/b]
9% 13 votes
:bigyawn: :bigyawn: [b]Di Ko Type[/b]
2% 3 votes
:ayaw: [b]Ayaw Talaga![/b]
7% 10 votes

Comments

• uy, new thread! hi, thread. :wave:

rumored themes for tuesday:
    - one hit wonders
    - tv themes
    - disco
  • ok... new thread... third person !!!

go CARRIE !!!

go BO !!!

go VONZELL !!!
  • thank GOD for the new thread!

i miss MARIO!!!

pagbigyan nyo na ko, wala na naman sya sa show eh! hehehe...
  • wow! new thread na pala. :cheers:
  • hmm will the next show be live and not taped?
  • i think carrie has the biggest fans not only here in the phils but also the whole america. Well based on startv.com/idol and http://tv.channel.aol.com/americanidol You can check it out.
  • New thread! Yeah! *adds thread to subscriptions list*

Can't wait to see what the next theme will be!
  • Hey! :wave: New thread na pala. Timing din because I was away for four days with no internet connection.

I wonder what this week's theme is.
  • Go Jessica Sierra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Jessica Sierra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • paige_8paige_8 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ayos, new thread na. :D hehe.
    am excited for this week's episode.
    baka nga LIVE talaga sila.
  • o ayan, mabuti naman at icoclose na yung isa.
    more than 5,000 posts na e. :D
    beetch ko talaga. hehe.
  • oh a new thread!

*bookmarks*
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Dapat nga every new season ng AI, meron bagong thread. Other reality shows have spankin' new threads for every season. The same should hold true for American Idol.

Anyway, Carrie and Bo remains the two clear frontrunners. :)
  • ah a new thread .. i was gone for just a day and then this happens? :glee:

hey to all .. :wave:
  • Hmm, i'd still go for jessica sierra before bo. i think she's really improving. for bo naman, it looks like he's reached his peak already. parang si anwar. which is too bad kasi they're good pa naman.
  • from the other thread ..
    Lorelai

> To hanie_5: Hindi lang ikaw ang nakakapansin! Ako rin!!! hehe... Parang something's up with Bo and Carrie nga. I think they're quite close. Remember their duet during when you tell me that you love me? Dun ko nakita yun first. Anyway, they look cute together. I would totally love it if they did a REAL duet... At saka, i swear, Carrie was smiling when Bo started the he ain't heavy, he's my brother song, and she kept smiling while looking at his general direction until he was done. When it was Con's turn to sing, the smile vanished until part niya na and then she smiled again. Tapos, everytime they sit on the Couch of Anxiety, magkatabi sila! And Bo has this habit of putting his arm on the couch behind Carrie. Tapos, si Carrie naka-lean slightly kay Bo. ::squee:: Or maybe, i'm reading too much into this...

and a fellow believer! hehee .. when i started watching this show i didn't really have favorites. after seeing/hearing "drift away" and "could've been", these two became two of my favorites. but as of now, they are my chosen ones. meaning, they're my final two. who do i want to win? either one of them! and yes .. it would be so delish if there was something between them .. :*)

i actually did notice those "little things" you mentioned. it all started with the duet. it's like what other people say in the other forums, when they sang together, carrie seemed to breathe life. coz some other people think she's technically good but she's so dead while singing. but that never bothered me. and then during the booting out, they were seated together and yes, his arm was around her. he gave her a pat. then the latest elmination episode, yes, she was staring and smiling at bo while he was singing. and they were sitting together again on the couch. i swear when it was bo's time to be eliminated, carrie was staring at him again. and i swear she patted his leg after ryan said he was safe. hehee .. :loving:

we are so reading too much into this .. :laugh:

oh by the way .. that is one cool name .. so gilmore girls! *okay*
  • i found a pic that could be perfect for my (and Lorelai's) theory ..

http://www.taod.com/modules.php?name=gal&file=photo&a=2234&p=297602

and constantine is still "smoldering" at the camera .. give it up damnit! :rolleyes:

but the pic is so cute .. :*)
  • Present!!!.....kailangan im here for my fafalicious!!!.
  • ang galing galing talaga ni Cons mag seduced sa camera!!!.....grabe ang eyessssss!!!.....super!!!!!!
  • hanie_5 wrote:
    from the other thread ..

and a fellow believer! hehee .. when i started watching this show i didn't really have favorites. after seeing/hearing "drift away" and "could've been", these two became two of my favorites. but as of now, they are my chosen ones. meaning, they're my final two. who do i want to win? either one of them! and yes .. it would be so delish if there was something between them .. :*)

i actually did notice those "little things" you mentioned. it all started with the duet. it's like what other people say in the other forums, when they sang together, carrie seemed to breathe life. coz some other people think she's technically good but she's so dead while singing. but that never bothered me. and then during the booting out, they were seated together and yes, his arm was around her. he gave her a pat. then the latest elmination episode, yes, she was staring and smiling at bo while he was singing. and they were sitting together again on the couch. i swear when it was bo's time to be eliminated, carrie was staring at him again. and i swear she patted his leg after ryan said he was safe. hehee .. :loving:
    i looked at the video and hmm...o nga, ang cute nila!!! :D hehehe..carrie was indeed smiling while Bo was singing..aliw..:lovesigh: