Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Desperate Housewives [Phil. Viewers/No Spoilers Pls.]

When is this going to be shown in the Philippines? Which channel?

Who's your favorite housewife? 167 votes

Bree Van De Kamp (Marcia Cross)
38% 65 votes
Susan Mayer (Terri Hatcher)
16% 27 votes
Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman)
17% 30 votes
Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria)
23% 39 votes
Edie Britt (Nicolette Sheridan)
3% 6 votes

Comments

• SHOW DESCRIPTION:
    Behind the facade of a postcard-perfect subdivision live four women whose lives are anything but idyllic. Single mom Susan hasn't had a date in forever. Lynette is regretting her decision to leave the corporate life to raise her rowdy boys. Ex-model Gabrielle is sleeping with the gardener. And Bree is trying to reupholster her way to happiness.

One critic says "Well-edited, well-written, well-acted show. This series is unlike most we've recently seen".
  • haven't heard any news about this show hitting the Philippines any time soon...DVDs would be the best bet!
  • sus.. akala ko mapapalabas na dito sa phils ito.. joke joke joke thread pala ito...
  • ^^ looks like Studio 23 got the rights...check out the Studio 23: Kabarkada Mo! thread
  • yehey for Studio 23! but i think it's a series i better watch on DVD...baka madami ng cut sa TV just like sex and the city, NIP/TUCK, 6 feet under...
  • i've seen a few episodes, wala namang dapat icut kasi pang broadcast yung show, hindi pang cable tulad ng sex in the city
  • I think it would be a mess that Studio 23 got it. I would prefer other carriers like etc.
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^^ paano naman kaming mga walang cable? :depressed: kaya okay na sa 23 napunta
  • Hmmm.. magdalas ko 'tong mabasa sa mga discussions dito sa PEx but I have no idea what this series is all about. Hindi ko pa rin siya nakikita sa Tv.

Baka panoorin ko yung pilot episode. Kapag interesting ang story, i might squeeze it into my long list of TV shows (survivor, TAR, lost, csi, etc..) hehe.

if you have updates na ipapalabas siya dito sa phil, please post it here.. thanks :)
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I watched the first episode, ok naman, funny na dark
  • I just saw the teaser of Desperate Housewives on Ch. 23. It's coming in May!
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^^ me too. thursday yata ang magiging sched nito
  • wow, so totoo na ito ngayon! :D
    may ano? i'll try to catch the pilot and rewatch everything
  • *Hyperventilating with dreams of Teri Hatcher*

:heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:
  • ^^^That's good news. Thanks to Studio 23!
  • i'd rather have it sa star world, pangit signal ng studio 23 samin eh. :( but anyway, better there than nowhere. ;)
  • sigurado may cuts yan kung sa studio 23 so i'd rather watch on star world as well. ang tagal namaaaaaaaaan! :belat:
  • meemee PExer
    kailan ipapalabas ito sa stud.23 and starworld? and what time.. thanks!
  • wala naman cuts siguro. it's is very different from sex and the city.
  • dindi wrote:
    sigurado may cuts yan kung sa studio 23 so i'd rather watch on star world as well. ang tagal namaaaaaaaaan! :belat:

Star World cuts out so much racy scenes from TV shows cos its broadcast around Asia!!! they cut out the Lucy Liu-Calista Flockheart kiss on Ally McBeal and more recently, in the pilot episode of Simple Life, they cut out Nicole's comment on having a threesome with Justin, so Studio 23 would actually be a better channel of Desperate Housewives...and again, the show isn't as racy as all the hype surrounding it says really