FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

What will you do if one of your closest friend is flirting with the guy you love

_me__me_ _katee_ PExer
What will you do if one of your closest friend is flirting with the guy you love?
Here's the catch:
The your not commited or anything with the guy
second your friend knows that right from the start you've always loved that guy...

Are you gonna do nothing about it? anyway he's not you bf.... are you gonna sulk?

Comments

• kreukkreuk amishuuu PExer
    it depends on how close we are. if we're bestfriends or long term goodfriends or childhood friends... probably magtatampo ako. it also depends on how we're both related to the guy.

this happend to me already --> if she's not really interested but flirting anyhow bec she wants to boost her ego and experience the thrill of getting the attention of soembody i like... mapipikon ako.
  • jadrobejadrobe Member PExer
    duraan mo sa mukha sabay sampalin mo! bastos!
  • _me__me_ _katee_ PExer
    kreuk wrote:
    it depends on how close we are. if we're bestfriends or long term goodfriends or childhood friends... probably magtatampo ako. it also depends on how we're both related to the guy.

this happend to me already --> if she's not really interested but flirting anyhow bec she wants to boost her ego and experience the thrill of getting the attention of soembody i like... mapipikon ako.

hmmm... as in super duper close kme :)

The funny thing there is inamin na nya sa lahat ng barkada ko na like nya din yun guy... what I don't like lang is hindi nya sinabi sakin dba? instead she made me believe na nagiging close cya para maging close kame nung guy :no: ... nagmukha akong ***** dun she's asking me advice about a certain guy kung anung gagawin nya about sa guy na yun yun pala yun guy na yun yun pala yun guy na mahal ko waaaahhh... ouch dba... pinagmukha akong ***** ng friend ko :'( here I am advising her... concerned tapos ganun gagawin nya ouch...

pero since friend ko... and hindi naman kami nun guy I guess wala akong magagawa hehehe...
  • powerpuffpowerpuff AnGeL!cB!+cH PExer
    y dont u just set her straight na alam mo na? kesa nag lolokohan kayo. sayang ang friendship kung dahil lang sa lalake magkaka sira kayo.
  • nikki_mzfnikki_mzf Member PExer
    nye! i don't even think that you should even still consider her as a friend....tama ba naman yun? mali cyempre! hehehe pero dpat nga you should talk to her.....tell her that you are aware of what she's up to....para magkaliwanagan na!

gudluck!
  • _me__me_ _katee_ PExer
    powerpuff wrote:
    y dont u just set her straight na alam mo na? kesa nag lolokohan kayo. sayang ang friendship kung dahil lang sa lalake magkaka sira kayo.

guess your right... still friend ko pa rin xa :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file