Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

will it be a big deal 4 u if u found out that ure fiance/wife/husband is "baog"?

sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
just want to know...
my guy best friend has this problem with her older sister
she has been married for 5 years now and they cant have children cz
sheis baog...as a result...
her partner beats her up..maybe he is frustrated to have
a baby....
we are all worried cz she can't leave him...
she's madly inlove with him...

as for me...i dont think it does
matter if my future hubby
is sterile ....
rather than loose him...
its ok even if we dnt have baby...

[email protected]

Comments

• EcKo_01EcKo_01 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i dont care, yung wife mo naman ang pinakasalan mo and made the vow na mamahalin mo siya for better or for worst di ba? ganun lang yun... la naman issue yun. pwede ka naman mag ampon or hire a baby maker :D
  • Depende rin kasi e. Some guys want a legitimate family of their own. It's different having an adopted child than having a child of you own flesh and blood.

But don't get me wrong...a wife being "baog" does not justify beating her up. There's really no good reason to beat a wife!

As for your friend's situation...if the guy really wants to have a child, bakit niya pinakasalan iyung girl? Nabaog lang ba siya after marriage?
  • FOXY_CHERFOXY_CHER PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ako i dont mind .... basta love ko.. no problem ....
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if he really wants to have babies, it will be frustrating not to have one. but doesnt mean you'll beat up somebody out of your frustration.
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i have a friend and di niya alam na baog yung husband niya. after they got married tsaka lang sinabi nung guy sa kanya. it was unfair really of the guy to do that when all this time my friend was pretty excited to have a child of her own. btw my friend is already 32 and medyo the bio clock is ticking. dahil dito they sort of have this gap na. and their relationship has not been the same since. :(

pero pwede namang pagusapan ito and hindi idaan sa violence. and sa pagkakaalam ko grounds for annulment to. correct me if im wrong.

as for my answer to the question: trust and honesty lang yan. if i do really love the person i wouldnt mind not having kids. :D

yun lang.
  • sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    me & my friends really felt bad for her..
    of corz..its nothing compare to my best friends feelings cz its his sister...
    seeing ure own sister go through that stage is very hard..
    they even went to counseling just to save their marriage
    but just the same....
    nothing worked...
    he is still frustrated to have a baby...
    i dnt understand that after he learned that his wife is
    sterile...he has fallen out of love with her???
    diba the vows they made were sacred & if u love the person....
    ull stick with him/her no matter what....
    i hope she'll be fine.....

[email protected]
  • ^Maybe they should have checked first before marriage...para lumabas na iyung tunay na kulay bago ikasal...

I don't think he should keep on beating his wife. It's not only her fault if they didn't know it. Such an immature fellow needs time off by himself.
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Nope. Doesn't matter if she's sterile. For the following reasons:

1. I married her because I love her.
    2. There are other ways of having a child.

:cool:
  • sunset7 wrote:
    just want to know...

No. He beats her up as a result of being STUPID, and that's HIS problem.

If they're in the US, have her call the police. If she won't do it, tell your friend to do it. Things will only get worse over time, because abusers who are left untreated are like addicts . . .they need more and more. If counseling hasn't worked, she needs him in jail and her out of the marriage.

Or maybe you should just give me there address so that I can go have a heart-to-heart talk with hubby . . .

Nobody hates wife-beaters like a man who wishes that he had a wife.

:nuke:
  • FOXY_CHERFOXY_CHER PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kreuk wrote:
    if he really wants to have babies, it will be frustrating not to have one. but doesnt mean you'll beat up somebody out of your frustration.

i agree... bading lang ang nang gugulpi ng babae ... walang reason para mambugbog ka ng babae.
    pakilala mo nga sakin yung guy & papabugbog ko sya
  • for me, big deal saken kase hindi magiging kumpleto buhay ko kung wala akong anak......
  • Tee_Z28Tee_Z28 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    personally, i would be devastated if i find out i can't have children.. so please please please... do be very careful of our diets and our habits... pray ko din kayo... ciao!
  • sakin, oo, nakakabother un... gusto ko rin kasi magkaanak someday e...
  • sunset7 wrote:
    just want to know...
    her partner beats her up..maybe he is frustrated to have
    a baby....
    we are all worried cz she can't leave him...
    she's madly inlove with him...

as for me...i dont think it does
    matter if my future hubby
    is sterile ....
    rather than loose him...
    its ok even if we dnt have baby...

[email protected]
    this is quite a big issue for partners.. the fact that they won't be able to pass their genes and procreate is such a big deal! i've seen marriage fall apart because of this on the other hand i've also seen marriages became stronger(both are family members)... personally, if i discovered it before marriage, i might not push through but if i'm already married, i think i'll live with it...

CSK
  • sunset7sunset7 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ok....my best friend already told their parents on what is happening with her sister....its really a domestic violence....
    their parents talk to the hubby who beats up his wife...
    he cant even deny it cz she even has a bruise on her arms...
    her parents wanted them to have an annulment soon but my best friend's sister doesnt want to leave him....she really love him....:-(
    i was with my best friend that time & he asked me to go with him while the family are talking...we were at the kitchen & i can hear her sister
    howling cz she doesnt want them to have an annulment...
    i really fell for that scene cz im kinda close to her...she's like
    my elder sister.... i wanted to recall the times when we see them b4 & they're so inlove...
    the fact that they're having problems bcz she can't have a baby..
    makes me scared...
    what if i can't have a baby too????
    what will happen to me?
    im an only child & i also want to have children...:-(

i wish people would be more considerate.....
    i wish u could all pray for my best friend's sister..
    she really need it ryt now....
    thanks u all....

gracee
  • nope it doesnt matter to me. . .
  • Any form of violence cannot solve a problem. I don't think its anyone's fault if they are infertile. What if the situation is interchanged and the guy is the one with infertility problem. Will he kill himself for that?

Medical technology has improved over the years. There are good doctors who can treat infertility.
  • nope. punta tayo sa bible. c sarah baog, 90 yrs old nanganak pa. iit's up to God if you''ll have a child. meron din naman kc na d baog pero wala din anak...
  • nope. punta tayo sa bible. c sarah baog, 90 yrs old nanganak pa. iit's up to God if you''ll have a child. meron din naman kc na d baog pero wala din anak...